Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Woman Dies While On Facebook Live

CAMDEN, Ark. (KATV) - Keiana Herndon loved to share her life on social media, but earlier this week the Camden woman's life was cut short on Facebook Live, as thousands of her friends watched.

“Never knew that was going to be the last breath she would take, on social media live,” said Herndon’s aunt, Barbara Johnson.

According to Johnson, in the Facebook Live video you can see the 26-year-old holding her 1-year-old son, Riley, and telling her followers how she wanted to go back to school. Moments later, Herndon starts to rub her face and eyes.
    “She go to whipping her face and shaking her head, and I was thinking, what’s wrong with Kei? We call her Kei. She then, she fell back and then Riley picked the phone up and started talking and playing and then I hear (gasping) then I heard one more ... I didn’t hear nothing else,” said Johnson.

The video ends with Herndon's friend finding her on the floor and calling 911.

The Facebook Live video has been removed.

http://local12.com/news/nation-world...ve-on-facebook

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

OMG
    very sad

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

“Never knew that was going to be the last breath she would take, on social media live,” said Herndon’s aunt, Barbara Johnson.

Wonder how she THOUGHT that her niece was GOING to die??

The Facebook Live video has been removed...

re tooled and re titled, and is now known as

Facebook Dead!!

because (of you!!) Facebook does not fukk around!!

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Surprised we don't hear more stories like this.

More and more people can't walk around the block, take a dump, or have breakfast without being on camera.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

disturbing

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Shit happens sometimes..... That's life...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hopefully it was in a sex chat room area of facebook live, with her grinding those big titties together while orgasming to death....

not a bad way to go

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

nice rack

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

nice mustache
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave big joe 1212 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    nice mustache
    holy fuk!

i never got past the in the photo to see this bruce jenner mother fukker

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

What language does her "aunt" speak? I don't understand. What was she doing? Probably a pill and crack combination overdose I'm guessing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Too fat probably to be a smoker.. Has kids too.. Probably a heart attack if I had to guess..

What I noticed is Blacks that live in the ghetto's and hoods don't live long and not because of being shot or killed....Simply not alot of health food stores, just fried shit to eat fast foods... Most get fat eating that crap in their 40 and die soon after. Heathcare is crap and getting checked up is not a priority....

My take is - Not enough veggies and fruits in their diets period.. You can get cancer eating like that past 40 years of age or you get a heart attack.. Not alot of daily exercising is done either.

My observation anyways as I know people in the hoods and I get feed back and have eyes.....

Mexicans are the same but they live much longer and most are not lazy because of manual daily work.. They eat a more balanced diet.. Beans, spicy salsa's, peppers, and most Mexican foods eaten daily are actually good for ya... Well the cheese is crap..

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    What language does her "aunt" speak? I don't understand. What was she doing? Probably a pill and crack combination overdose I'm guessing.
    Doubt you actually care...but anyway from the article....

“She had thyroid problems. The thyroid messes with everything and it triggered her heart. It’s a tragedy, I know that much, and I know one thing, I would love to have my baby back with me,” said Morgan.

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ Too fat probably to be a smoker.. Has kids too.. Probably a heart attack if I had to guess..

What I noticed is Blacks that live in the ghetto's and hoods don't live long and not because of being shot or killed....Simply not alot of health food stores, just fried shit to eat fast foods... Most get fat eating that crap in their 40 and die soon after. Heathcare is crap and getting checked up is not a priority....

My take is - Not enough veggies and fruits in their diets period.. You can get cancer eating like that past 40 years of age or you get a heart attack.. Not alot of daily exercising is done either.

My observation anyways as I know people in the hoods and I get feed back and have eyes.....

Mexicans are the same but they live much longer and most are not lazy because of manual daily work.. They eat a more balanced diet.. Beans, spicy salsa's, peppers, and most Mexican foods eaten daily are actually good for ya... Well the cheese is crap..
    You guyz haven't seen the vast # of blacks in their 20's and 30's I've seen taking the bus to the dialysis center...

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Her food diet etc at her age didn't play a role in her death. She probably had a problem that was never diagnosed

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Her food diet etc at her age didn't play a role in her death. She probably had a problem that was never diagnosed
    What ever the case is it was obvious she was over weight, probably didn't eat right and or exercise regularly, needless to say she seemed self absorbed with her online video look at me stuff around the clock also...

God was watching....Next...