Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Blazing Trannies..... Warehouse transgendered Rave goes up in flames.....

any parents with teens take notes, these f'n raves are dangerous as shit.....

main performer at this ill-fated rave was Golden Donna (real name Joel), at a second floor rave that was accessable only by a single "stair case" -- and I use that term very loosely -- made of stacked wooden pallets, and the stairway went up in flames, trappin' many x-popping youngsters on a second floor with now way off, or out, except jumping to their likely deaths.....

horrible way to go, and something the young people never saw coming.... 33 dead, God bless their souls.....

be parents, and know what your kids are up to..... tho it's hard once they hit their teen years, try to give them the general judgment/skills to know when they ought not be doing some shit like takin' drugs at seedy raves, no matter how much fun they think it may be.....

owner of the shithole warehouse is sure to face charges, and the city of oakland will get sued (only entitiy with any money to pay a potential judgment) for not shutting this "Ghost Ship", as it is called, down when it knew what the fuk was going on there.....

on a side note, the remains of many in attendance have presented problems, as has the law in dealing with their names, as a concern is whether to release their actual, legal names, or the "new transgendered" names they have chosen to identify themselves by.....

what a f'n tragedy.....

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

RIP to these kinds of future leaders and titans of industry

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

little more flamboyant than the preppie fooks at a&m during the mid 80's, when "x" invaded the campus and was actually legal.....

frats had just become the new thing at aTm, and I wound up at a club full of trippin frat boys and sorority chicks, all rollin' and dancing by themselves to the Cure, looking like a barnyard full of chickens pecking scrath.....