astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the roo takes a stiff right jab from Opti, clearly out on his feet for a split second.....

rather than launch a counter attack, the roo decides to go JJ gold vs. Opie, and swiftly runs away....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

That guy is braver than me.

Damn things can gut you if you make them angry. Been attacked by a huge male when out hunting as a teenager with a double barrel shotgun that I had already emptied. Could see he wanted to kill me in his eyes. Would never fukk with an angry one after that.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Damn things can gut you if you make them angry. Been attacked by a huge male when out hunting as a teenager with a double barrel shotgun that I had already emptied. Could see he wanted to kill me in his eyes. Would never fukk with an angry one after that.

having opted out of any cosmetic surgery for all of my life (though similar to huge breasted women, I did consider a sexual organ reduction to faciliate less pain for my partners), I might very well get one of those installed on the tip of my middle finger.....

lucky for him that shot told that roo who was f'n boss on this particular day, establishing dominance, such that the juvy roo didn't counter-slash.....

you could tell the guy was saving his dog.... I'd foolishly do the same if one was putting a sleeper hold on my wild-ass cat.....

i could see how a roo might give a person the stare of death.... f'n things are apparently half deer, half wolf....

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

watched this video and then stumbled onto a few other kangaroo videos on youtube...

what a strange animal, quite fascinating...

Auto Donk

all i can say is good thing these f'n things aren't hoppin' around doin' what they do in the United States..... no way most americans could handle that shit

let a herd of em loose in inner city chicago, and watch the roo on black/ black on roo violence unfold every f'n night on the local news.....

unlike white people who simply flee for the suburbs, those roos would be down for fighting to the death

Auto Donk

this roo would make short work of most inner city naybuhs:

and as usual, here's a clip of some ho gettin' all hot and bothered, dissin' her man, in favor of a sexy roo that she's clearly gettin' turned on by......

wow....

"oh wow.... ooohhhh wwwoooowwww" .... "hee's huugggeeeee" "ooohhhh wooowwwww!!!!" and the dude acts like a typical cuckold.... saying "bring the camera here, show how BIG he is".....

fuk, if I had a dollar for everytime I had to hear that......

the roo can even tell the babe wants him, and starts following the babe.....

too bad they didn't leave the camera running, we'd have seen this type of scene unfold:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-05-16 at 09:38 AM.

Optional

LOL at the cuckold comparison. Imagine that big boy mad... or horny!

They do try to hump people sometimes

Got a photo somewhere of a group of kids trying to feed a smallish male standing on his back legs with a huge boner. In the photo one kid is pointing with a hand over his mouth like a shocked grandma and the rest are blissfully unaware. Probably sounds creepy but it's a hilarious photo when you see it.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    watched this video and then stumbled onto a few other kangaroo videos on youtube...

what a strange animal, quite fascinating...

They really are. They are borderline domestic/wild animals most of the time they are so passive and let you get near. They are hard to not watch or want to touch, even for Australians.

Here's a couple outside my mum's place

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Will they let you pet them, say if you feed them? I saw a vid once of a guy sticking his hand in the pouch and showing what thats all about. Not sure how the cartoons are in Australia, but as kids they made us think the pouch was on the outside, the roos clad in boxing gloves of course.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    all i can say is good thing these f'n things aren't hoppin' around doin' what they do in the United States..... no way most americans could handle that shit

let a herd of em loose in inner city chicago, and watch the roo on black/ black on roo violence unfold every f'n night on the local news.....

unlike white people who simply flee for the suburbs, those roos would be down for fighting to the death
    It would make for some funny videos.

Roos love to 'play fight' and will face up for a box with humans fast. Could see the type of inner city Chicago vids we would see already

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Will they let you pet them, say if you feed them? I saw a vid once of a guy sticking his hand in the pouch and showing what thats all about. Not sure how the cartoons are in Australia, but as kids they made us think the pouch was on the outside, the roos clad in boxing gloves of course.
    The pouch kind of is on the outside. When they give birth this tiny pink pea sized feotus thing has to crawl up her stomach and into the pouch to find milk nipples.

Those ones on the picture outside mums house are wild but kind of urbanized. They wont let you pat them but as you can see they dont mind people getting close. They visit her street every day moving from a bushland area where they spend nights to an open grassland near a lake they spend days.

Wild ones in the bush wont let you get that close. Maybe 50 yards or so like a deer would.

And they love to box with each other and people. That is real.

It takes a LOT to make them mad but if you do they can really hurt you if they choose to. Rarely happens though.

jtoler

How often are they seen there Opti? Are they mostly in rural areas. Like where I live you can see a deer running across the road or like Ive seen 4 or 5 deer outside my backyard. Are there alot of roos wandering around or is it about like how often you may see a stray dog.

Optional

How often are they seen there Opti? Are they mostly in rural areas. Like where I live you can see a deer running across the road or like Ive seen 4 or 5 deer outside my backyard. Are there alot of roos wandering around or is it about like how often you may see a stray dog.
    My mum is in a semi rural area. And she would see 50+ per day if she watched out for them.

Out in real rural areas they often feed along road sides at dawn and dusk and are a real risk of hitting when driving at those times.

So it's probably a bit like deer in the country areas there. But they tend to hang around roads more than a deer would so we see them a lot more.

When I was a kid in the 70s it was normal to see them occasionally in the suburbs of Sydney, along with echidna, koalas and platypus in creeks. Not like that anymore near cities though.

jtoler

My mum is in a semi rural area. And she would see 50+ per day if she watched out for them.

Out in real rural areas they often feed along road sides at dawn and dusk and are a real risk of hitting when driving at those times.

So it's probably a bit like deer in the country areas there. But they tend to hang around roads more than a deer would so we see them a lot more.

When I was a kid in the 70s it was normal to see them occasionally in the suburbs of Sydney, along with echidna, koalas and platypus in creeks. Not like that anymore near cities though.
    Cool stuff, I had to look up what a echidna was.

Auto Donk

Cool stuff, I had to look up what a echidna was.
    I think they're kinda like a big hedgehog or porcupine..... cool looking......

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

I have heard those roos can be very vicious animals... but like most animals if you show no fear, they usually don't want any part of you.

Auto Donk

so this guy is in deep shit......

JAKEPEAVY21

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Pretty sure I had this same thread with opti about a year ago.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

all i know is i wanna shoot one and take the rotator cuff outta the damn thing and present it to my surgeon for a second chance at fixing my shoulder.....

gotta be able to withstand a lot more abuse than human cadaver tissues.....

damn thing looks like he's roided up!!!!

JAKEPEAVY21

all i know is i wanna shoot one and take the rotator cuff outta the damn thing and present it to my surgeon for a second chance at fixing my shoulder.....

pretty crazy how they can get muscle definition similar to a human!

Optional

Who punched the missus

You posted this one Reigle. Was a goodie too.

jtoler

jtoler

Funny, roos came up this morning and guy was telling me they are nothing but big rats, says they are in the rat family. Never heard or knew that if true, learn something new every day I guess.

Optional

Funny, roos came up this morning and guy was telling me they are nothing but big rats, says they are in the rat family. Never heard or knew that if true, learn something new every day I guess.
    Rubbish.

Rats are rodents, kangaroos are marsupials.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Who punched the missus

You posted this one Reigle. Was a goodie too.

The fucckin Ute in the foreground.

I will never understand those things. All the Australians who live here, of which there are a ton, wonder why they can't get them here.

Australia is such a strange place.

It's like Canada on meth.

jtoler

Rubbish.

Rats are rodents, kangaroos are marsupials.
    I didnt believe him, he assured me he saw it on NatGeo.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    The fucckin Ute in the foreground.

I will never understand those things. All the Australians who live here, of which there are a ton, wonder why they can't get them here.

Australia is such a strange place.

It's like Canada on meth.
    LOL... you feel like a man driving an Aussie ute. Over powered with a light tail that hangs out with any punch of the throttle. A joy to drive.

I've owned one most of my life

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

LOL... you feel like a man driving an Aussie ute. Over powered with a light tail that hangs out with any punch of the throttle. A joy to drive.

I've owned one most of my life

Sold.

Will look into importing one.

Probably expensive to ship...