nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

CNN special 12am wed...

Ww3..prep...cyber attacks. We are not the superpower anymore

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

They always do this shit or have shady laws passed when everyone's distracted or sleeping. Anything more detail oriented worth noting? Think we are on verge of some very volatile times and quite possibly the inevitable collapse of the empire is near. Next 50 days or so leading up to inauguration should be interesting. If this goes off without a major hitch let's hold our breaths for 1st year or 2.

I don't see this pizzagate scandal being washed away so easy either like they did with Boys town. Elites are scattering like scared rats they are right now but they have something ready be sure of that.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Ww3..prep...cyber attacks. We are not the superpower anymore
    i still don't think there are a whole lot of nations on this planet that want to really take us on in ww3

think of the US as "The Donk at the Bash".... a lot of people are envious of the lifestyle, love to talk a big game about takin' me down, want to cyber attack to hack into my cache of home-made vids, would love to attack but are afraid of the scorched earth retaliation, and just know you don't start a war with a superior opponent....

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The CNN special quoted many military current and retired who said it doesn't look good. They spoke if a space war...taking over our ability to look at opponents and our banking atms...power grid...stock market halts. China n russia...China already has things in play over us in space.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    The CNN special quoted many military current and retired who said it doesn't look good. They spoke if a space war...taking over our ability to look at opponents and our banking atms...power grid...stock market halts. China n russia...China already has things in play over us in space.
    The "Globalist" fully thought this all out, what they didn't fully plan for is people waking up to them this soon.
    China received the nod for being the Globalist military and work force arm and USA was destined as canon fodder. A reason exist why China has been given a lot of our military and manufacturing secrets over the years.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

CNN couldn't accurately report what to do for daylight savings.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

cnn can "suck my nuts".....

no credibility after blowing the election and siding with the wrong team......

only worse blowing that is cnn related is that f'n gay elf with white hair suckin' off his huge-kahked armenian husband.....

would you trust anything this f'n elf has to say?

Other than some statement like "my husband owns a gay bar and therefore cheats on my sore, gaping gay ass non-stop while I'm on the f'n air whining about trump winning," probably not a damn thing he says is true.....

AD

"Is it just so, so good I shouldn't have to f**k for free"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-02-16 at 08:46 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

It's been common knowledge past couple decades these major news outlets are full of it and bought. You really have to take anything they say with a grain salt and use your own brain to research further. Usually a whole lot of important details they leave out to sway the audience to their agenda. Their audience in general has to be a dying breed with most under 50 crowd using better resources to get real infov these days. As the older begin dying off hopefully these garbage news outlets and papers go with them.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Haha.....I never knew Cooper was gay. I guess I live under a rock. It's kind of obvious though I suppose. It all makes sense now.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Haha.....I never knew Cooper was gay. I guess I live under a rock. It's kind of obvious though I suppose. It all makes sense now.
    Yeah, AKA: Poop shoot coop.