stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

It looks like poster Stealthyburrito's Thanksgiving got a little complicated

You have to get your priorities straight man, she just wanted some good lovin.

Heal up asap bud.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Steve, is it true you've been banned at multiple forums, and that's why we're being treated to these fascinating threads?

stevek173

None for good reason. TGF I didn't get along with because they endorse actual scammers and let's not forget extortionists, animal abusers, racists, bigots, all dumb and ugly as fuk (not all their posters, but the ones that have been giving me shit). Gamelive is a temporary thing and they're always cool, I spoke to Rogie and I was doing decent amount of legwork for them so he wants me to chill there until this legal stuff is behind me. TGF is temporary too but honestly the place as a whole doesn't do much for me. Too much riff raff.

You'd be getting them anyway with my new schedule, but let's not turn this into another TGF keyboard warrior diarrheah explosion, that shit is boring. None of them go pro here for good reason. They've got a few scammers trying to save face by giving me shit is about it.

It's always fun to joke with you The Giant but be better than bringing their garbage in any threads besides the stalker one man, don't enable them to ruin other possibly good threads.

You're better than that, man.

If any one of them actually cough up a hundy and go pro then acknowledge them as actual people is my two cents.

More importantly I hope SB is healing up nicely.

How's poker been?

I look forward to hitting the circuit again as time allows, other things have been going well so I should be able to do that soon. I have a couple free nights, some food slot plays comped up in Maryland so that'll probably be stop one - an internet girl to meet up with possibly as well. That one can handle her alcohol, damn.
    Last edited by stevek173; 11-29-16 at 05:11 AM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Steve, I like you, but I've been a little alarmed with some of the things I've read recently.

Taking a woman's money hostage is not cool, man, no matter how you want to spin it.

I'm not going to drone on it, but yeah...it's not cool. Later.

stevek173

I hear you man but her dude tried to scam me into a fake meeting that would've cost me much more , then talked crap about real life family matters I have - then had his idiot friends talk much more retarded shit, so he has to answer for that in person. She assigned for him to do that, so that's why.

They want something and so do I. They get more than they ever wanted if he just does that.

Actions have to have consequences The Giant, none physical, just a verbal sit down and overpayment.

But he keeps ducking me and talking more garbage so I continue to wait is about it.

Much love brother Giant.

Here's a good pull by a gread band about consequence.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stevey settle down

overloaded with posts and it hurt your PPM ranking

stevek173

Can you advise me on the exact daily amount of posts that is most conducive t PPM success?

Down to the thousandth of a unit is fine.

I am here to win, coach.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    stevey settle down

overloaded with posts and it hurt your PPM ranking
    Drama rating from a STIFF, off the charts. Guaranteed views.

stevek173

Oh hey it's everyone's favorite lame ass TGF rep and non pro keyboard warrior RB.

RB you never did tell me where to meet you for a beer.

Still waiting.

Alright now you just did TGF in if you don't go Pro or have a sit down, I have some other things to do first so that'll be soon enough.

You have a month to do either, anything else is lame TGF non pro babble.