frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Fedz stealing Standing Rock Indians land for pipeland access, Yet zero news Coverage

A lot happening in North Dakota, yet zero coverage by the main stream media. The Fedz are taking back land reserve for the Native Americans since 1851. The police are threating violence to Indians on their own reservations.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

How sad is that taking their fuckn shyt from under them

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

So misinformed man. You're normally a sharp guy....do the research. Tribe sold land years ago...already pipelines there for years as well....meeting held nobody showed up...Engineers have already rerouted that line to be safe and paid to have new water section updated. Tribe voted it through and now after passing all safety permits and standards a fringe group are making noise about running a line under the crossing. Nobody stole anything the tribe sold it for $$$$ and now are doing this to save face.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

when digging for the pipeline they found human bones , the natives said do not continue to dig this is a burial site , the pipeline wanted to keep digging that is what the protest is for that and the water

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

CNN has been covering it.

Also, North Dakotans, both the residents and the government, give zero shits about the Native American population.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

The protestors who drove in from Cali and everywhere else to get in on it will be smart to call it quits soon....they ain't ready for that ND winter that's due to set in soon.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

This is a losing battle for the protestors. I'm surprised they even lasted this long to be honest.

And the ND winters ain't all that bad these days.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    This is a losing battle for the protestors. I'm surprised they even lasted this long to be honest.

And the ND winters ain't all that bad these days.
    -4 degrees next week. Snow already set in.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

The company that is building this is e.t.p.. I own stock in their parent company ete. This is the stock that trump sold in july. Trump's choice of rick perry for energy dept actually sits on the board of e.t.p. I guess that will be the end of the stalemate come January.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I like native Americans, noble race IMO

However, how can so many people including them complain about stolen land when before whites ever landed the different tribes were tomahawking and scalping each other over lands and rivers that changed hands back and forth many times over?