BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    It was so complicated that the Traitor did one Hell of Job, didn't he. He set up a system that would self destroy itself within just a few years.
    You and your other Democrat Terrorists are an embarrassment to our country. Don't feel bad you have a lot of company.
    Electing a school yard bully might be a little more embarrassing for US as a nation. Thank God presidents have no real power

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
    It was so complicated that the Traitor did one Hell of Job, didn't he. He set up a system that would self destroy itself within just a few years.
    You and your other Democrat Terrorists are an embarrassment to our country. Don't feel bad you have a lot of company.
    It is my understanding that EVERY US citizen can have Health Ins under the ACA. And yes it is costly. Blame that on the Industry not the ACA. And what is wrong with a President, that his only intention was to get Health Coverage for EVERY citizen?

Tt is in the hands of the "other" side now. Lets see if they can get EVERY citizen coverage at or below the cost now? If so,, I will be the first to say Thank You ,,great job. But if they leave just ONE US Citizen out,,they can go F themselves.

As for your second comment,,,this is why I tend to lean further and further to the left on a daily basis. There really is no compromise with this rhetoric. At first I would just tune this out,,then it bloomed into ignore. It now has manifested into complete disregard.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10173

How PISSED OFF are Trump Voters right now

Not one bit... Trump is on a roll with his speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Close it out game over ... libs go find a room with puppys to hug or maybe move to mexico....

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Finally hope for america

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Funny Liberals are like "wait he's supporting females and ALL races..."look at them........ uhhhhhhh now what do we do?.... haha

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Even Bernie clapping reluctantly... cause he knows he's right

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

America is born again

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Obama is probably kicking the cat right now

DwightShrute

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

trump is knocking it out of the park.....
    Points Awarded:

batt33 gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Amen

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow....

BOA12

sounds like a liberal giving this speech with war mongering under tones. We have a new ally on the left

DwightShrute

America is so lucky to have a man like Trump as their president

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    sounds like a liberal giving this speech with war mongering under tones. We have a new ally on the left
    So you voted for Trump? Thanks!!!

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Best Presidential speech in a long long time...8 years seems about right

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    So you voted for Trump? Thanks!!!
    words are cheap. I wonder where all the money is coming from to fulfill this campaign speech he just gave. At least THEY finally put a leash on him and he's almost sounds sincere. TRUMP is a closet liberal

DwightShrute

The greatest speech I can ever remember from an American president. Since Reagan anyways.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-28-17 at 09:30 PM.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

words are cheap. I wonder where all the money is coming from to fulfill this campaign speech he just gave. At least THEY finally put a leash on him and he's almost sounds sincere. TRUMP is a closet liberal
    Soooo you wished you would have voted for President Trump?

BarstoolProphet

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    At best he reached 2nd on an error.

For a guy that has been on TV as much as he has,,,never looked into the camara nor into the eyes of the very people he was addressing.

However , I did think it was a "huge" improvement on his previous speeches,,right up until he used his stage props,,,girl with sickness ,widow and victims of crime.

Lets be honest the R party only cares about you right up until you get slapped and take your first breath..Every day after, they could give 2 shits about you, unless you become wealthy or born into it.

And I am sick of presenting any form of GOD into National discussion.

so for his "all made under the same GOD" comment simply alienates a shit ton of people.

But overall, I am optimistic. If He could pull off even half of what he says,,I would be impressed.

Have no idea how he plans to do 1 trillion infrastructure and a 52B Defense increase along with all his tax cuts,,,ohh and a 21B wall which by all means will have cost over runs that would make the F-35 cost over runs looks like childs play. Not to even mention the new health care gig.

But hey,,lets hope ,,right?

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post

For a guy that has been on TV as much as he has,,,never looked into the camara nor into the eyes of the very people he was addressing.

However , I did think it was a "huge" improvement on his previous speeches,,right up until he used his stage props,,,girl with sickness ,widow and victims of crime.

Lets be honest the R party only cares about you right up until you get slapped and take your first breath..Every day after, they could give 2 shits about you, unless you become wealthy or born into it.

so for his "all made under the same GOD" comment simply alienates a shit ton of people.

But overall, I am optimistic. If He could pull off even half of what he says,,I would be impressed.

Have no idea how he plans to do 1 trillion infrastructure and a 52B Defense increase along with all his tax cuts,,,ohh and a 21B wall which by all means will have cost over runs that would make the F-35 cost over runs looks like childs play. Not to even mention the new health care gig.

?????

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The greatest speech I can ever remember from an American president. Since Reagan anyways.

where will the money come from to legitimize his promise. Hell he's fixing everything

BOA12

?????

were their underlying war tones or was that just me. And I agree with your R party's compassion for US. Lets hope he doesn't rubber stamp their agenda and makes a few enemies in his own party. He may be least harmful member of this team

BOA12

Soooo you wished you would have voted for President Trump?
    No, i wished that you hadn't.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

No, i wished that you hadn't.
    too late!!!!!!!!!!!

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post

100% republican agenda 0% every thing else is possible

BOA12

too late!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need col st how about you

BarstoolProphet

One thing that is becoming PAINFULLY obvious right now. (It has been for some time) BUt right now ,,I hope the American people take as much vigor in 2018 as they have in wanting real change in America.

We as whole are divided and should not be that way. We always revolve around the President and ,,its their fault BS. Trump has some really great ideas and then some really ,really bad ones. (wall)

But the obvious problem here is Congress. It became clear today when they over whelmingly voted party lines to keep Trumps taxes sealed.

Why ,,seriously why is it such a big deal to keep them hidden?

The other one was when they overturned the EO that Obama had on whether a mentally ill person can own a gun. There is only one and I mean only one reason that this should have been overturned,,and I have yet to hear it from anyone. (not a big enough issue to overturn it,, but at least a reason)

It is becoming clear that all Congress wants to do is undo EVERYTHING Obama did regardless of what it is ,,simply bc he did it and will get credit for it.

Watch they only want to repeal the ACA bc it is know as "ObamaCare" and has his name attached to it. I would not be surprised if they present the new HealthCare Act and it be a 100% photocopy as the ACA ,,but with a different name. And once called on it,,,explain that they fixed what was wrong with it.

And when the media asks what that was ,,they will respond with " It is called _____" and get trashed as fake news.

How in the hell does Congress get away with this shit? Seriously allowing someone that is clinically mentally ill own a gun? seriously....blows my mind.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

Hmm It was just you.....simple America first...nothing more nothing less

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO

I need col st how about you
    Bulldogs..Fresno st and the sharkies

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

A Conman is good with words. That got him elected. He says he is for the American people but his actions are for cooperate America.
    This was another campaign speech.

His actions Deregulates Wall st and clean air water , but wants more regulation on marijuana.
    Freedom for cooperate America is what is most important to him.
    Trump is losing his originality. He is turning into just another (R).

BarstoolProphet

I am sitting back and waiting with mai tai in hand DABOOK,,when he cuts loose Wall Street and talking about all the precious gains it has made since he took office,,watch it plummet like a lead ballon.

I would love to see his "Only I can fix it" speech when the DOW reaches well below 15k or even 10k .

Will be in wait bigly.

BOA12

Bulldogs..Fresno st and the sharkies
    bol FRSNO looking good

BOA12

Hmm It was just you.....simple America first...nothing more nothing less
    I thought i was responding to barstool prophet. Hope you're not draftable age batt

BOA12

I thought i was responding to barstool prophet. Hope you're not draftable age batt

First ... 949596979899 Last