DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8455

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Greget was last seen on the night of Nov 8th. It is believed he choked on a salami and was hospitalized. Get well soon, G.
    rumor has it he was involved with recounts in Wisconsin and PA.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19000

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Trump 2016

You metro sexual liberal clowns!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8455

BrickJames
    Action

Trump 2016

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Trump 2016

You metro sexual liberal clowns!

Next time you have an original thought, share it

otherwise keep your your bitch mouth shut

F.aggot

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

F.aggot
    Thought you were an ally?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Just checking in.

Getting a little tired of winning, but overall still good.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Lol at a raging liberal calling someone a fagg. This is why everybody hates you people.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going to see the Don tonight
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Ra77er 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action

F.aggot
    Trump 2016!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post

Thought you were an ally?
    An ally of????

I'm an ally of the people, of the enviornment, of tolerance, inclusion, fairness

I'm an ally of the Democratic party of the liberal and progressive movement
    Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Lol at a raging liberal calling someone a fagg. This is why everybody hates you people.
    Look, another raging homo rethuglican with suppressed penis envy. Go fukk yourself you disgusting child rape supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

Trump 2016!
    TRUMP!

<br>

<br>

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Just checking in.

Getting a little tired of winning, but overall still good.
    No kids in here, you can see yourself out.

Adults are talking politics, you'd be lost anyhow

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

An ally of????

I'm an ally of the people, of the enviornment, of tolerance, inclusion, fairness

In the name of progress, I'm going to have to ask your people not disproportionately commit 50% of the murders.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    In the name of progress, I'm going to have to ask your people not disproportionately commit 50% of the murders.
    In the name of logic, I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from commenting on matters in which your people commit the other 50% of the crime!

Why you're at it, check to see if your people can stop fukking their own constituency out of their hard earned money

Dr.Gonzo

In the name of logic, I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from commenting on matters in which your people commit the other 50% of the crime!
    They don't though, so your point is illogical.

Dr.Gonzo

The Kraken

There's only two sets of people here, mine peeps and yours. If my people are committing 50% of the murders, then who's committing the other 50%?

Dr.Gonzo

There's only two sets of people here, mine peeps and yours. If my people are committing 50% of the murders, then who's committing the other 50%?
    Your people are a smaller demographic than the Hispanics, you're not the second set of people, you're the third.

And even if there were only two, do you understand how proportionality works?

The Kraken

Your people are a smaller demographic than the Hispanics, you're not the second set of people, you're the third.

And even if there were only two, do you understand how proportionality works?
    Maybe I misunderstood what you meant by "your people", I assumed you meant Democrats

The "Your people' I referenced was clearly Republicans

And working under that assumption, I think I understand math well enough to solve for X in this equation 0.50 + X = 1

Where X would be representative of R's

But again, I assumed we were talking Dems/Repus

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant by "your people", I assumed you meant Democrats

The "Your people' I referenced was clearly Republicans

And working under that assumption, I think I understand math well enough to solve for X in this equation 0.50 + X = 1

Where X would be representative of R's

But again, I assumed we were talking Dems/Repus
    Kraken,
    Are all criminals registered voters? If 50% are Dems and 50% are Reps, that leaves a staggering 0% indies and non-regs. So we can reasonably assume that all regs all criminals. Leason learned: Kids, don't get involved in politics; you'll just end up licking roosters and snapping selfie poo bombs.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

An ally of????

Look, another raging homo rethuglican with suppressed penis envy. Go fukk yourself you disgusting child rape supporter

TRUMP!

<br>

<br>
    Ally of the LGBTQ

You called him a f.aggot which is pretty insensitive from a self proclaimed progressive.

So which is your favorite pick....

Pruitt for EPA

Puzner for Labor

Price for HHS

Even I didn't expect Trump to go this hard.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

We're fcked.

Still all this bullshit fighting.

He's going to be the fcking President. Please, get over it. We aren't going to WWIII. He's not Hitler. I'm glad that I just read the last page of this shit.

The left is losing their mind. I'm a moderate, and gave Obama a chance. He sucked. You can mold the statistics however you want, or blame Bush, but Obama was an awful President.

Now he's throwing out the race card as to why people dislike him, or voted Trump. We're all racist if we vote against the left. Unreal. It's a shame that he wants to go down that way. People are against him because his color, or ethnicity is the only reason. I guess.

If Trump sucks, I'll gladly say that he was awful as well. I doubt he can do much worse. Though, I won't blame Obama for his mistakes like Liberals did for 8 years against Bush.

Just relax. He's not even President yet. Though the fact that so many are losing it seems to point to good signs.

I can't open these threads anymore. I'll sit back, and watch the USA prosper. I personally may not because I'm a lazy, junkie, alcoholic. But, I love living here, and the opportunities that I've had in the USA.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Ally of the LGBTQ

You called him a f.aggot which is pretty insensitive from a self proclaimed progressive.

So which is your favorite pick....

Pruitt for EPA

Puzner for Labor

Price for HHS

Even I didn't expect Trump to go this hard.

Wow, so now you have a monoply on crude humor?

I like how you imply its ok for you to call someone a f.aggot because you're not anprogressive but somehow Im held to a different standard

Personally, I dont give any fukks about adhering to the liberal or progressive code of conduct. Most libs and progressives I know personally are the feel good, fake ass bitches. The older LGBTQ I know personally, the hardcores that actually got shit done, the ones in the trenches for decades and never once slf professed to be a liberal or progressive, they tell the crudest gay jokes I know, and they're gay

So sorry but you dont get to hold me to a different standard than you would that disgusting pig Trump. If I want to grab your ol lady by the pussy, I expect you to hold my beer while I do so

The Kraken

Trump has gone alt-right far
    Honestly, I think some of his appointments are making some consevatives anxious

So much for unity

And I really expected Trump to bring us all together

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13461

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    We're fcked.

Still all this bullshit fighting.

He's going to be the fcking President. Please, get over it. We aren't going to WWIII. He's not Hitler. I'm glad that I just read the last page of this shit.

The left is losing their mind. I'm a moderate, and gave Obama a chance. He sucked. You can mold the statistics however you want, or blame Bush, but Obama was an awful President.

Now he's throwing out the race card as to why people dislike him, or voted Trump. We're all racist if we vote against the left. Unreal. It's a shame that he wants to go down that way. People are against him because his color, or ethnicity is the only reason. I guess.

If Trump sucks, I'll gladly say that he was awful as well. I doubt he can do much worse. Though, I won't blame Obama for his mistakes like Liberals did for 8 years against Bush.

Just relax. He's not even President yet. Though the fact that so many are losing it seems to point to good signs.

I can't open these threads anymore. I'll sit back, and watch the USA prosper. I personally may not because I'm a lazy, junkie, alcoholic. But, I love living here, and the opportunities that I've had in the USA.
    Better than taking the orange pill and pointing out hypocrisies to liberals while being a hypocrite... and watching faux news all day... What a life

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Better than taking the orange pill and pointing out hypocrisies to liberals while being a hypocrite... and watching faux news all day... What a life
    Do explain how I'm a hypocrite? Did I mention Fox News? I watch all stations. Plus, as I've said many times, I'm not a Republican.

The pills aren't orange, for what it's worth. Not even sure what your post means.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

No wall
    No mass deportation of Mexicans
    No ban on Muslims
    No Hillary trial
    No massive repeal of ACA
    Doubt he bails on TPP
    Trump says that theatres should be a "safe place"
    Trump taking President lessons from Obama

Completely hood-winked

Two things I've said all along that are now showing to be exactly spot on, Never underestimate just how ignorant a Trump supporter is and Trump is pretty much a Democrat

You fukking morons are too dumb to realize how bad you just got played
    somebody is super salty lol.

your ignorance is amusing

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Wow, so now you have a monoply on crude humor?

I like how you imply its ok for you to call someone a f.aggot because you're not anprogressive but somehow Im held to a different standard

Personally, I dont give any fukks about adhering to the liberal or progressive code of conduct. Most libs and progressives I know personally are the feel good, fake ass bitches. The older LGBTQ I know personally, the hardcores that actually got shit done, the ones in the trenches for decades and never once slf professed to be a liberal or progressive, they tell the crudest gay jokes I know, and they're gay

So sorry but you dont get to hold me to a different standard than you would that disgusting pig Trump. If I want to grab your ol lady by the pussy, I expect you to hold my beer while I do so
    pusssy is made for grabbing....that's why Trump won women pal!

Hell Cosmo even has an article this month my wife was reading yesterday about how feminists secretly admit they love having their ass smacked and getting a facial after sex.....everyone is tired of the PC talk that's why Trump stormed to the White House...says what everyone is thinking. Point made in this thread....if I called someone a f\*g you and your liberal pals would forever brand me homophobic but you just did it and your excuse was it's cool I hear my gay friends call each other fags.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Hillary says... Dont blame Hillary for losing It was Fake News , Russia and the FBI's fault

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Hillary says... Dont blame Hillary for losing It was Fake News , Russia and the FBI's fault
    I actually feel bad for her. She looks terrible. It seems she may just give up on life, and croak at any moment. Eh, I lied. Don't actually don't feel bad for her. She deserves to have to remember her two losses for the rest of her life.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Cuse

The alt-left believes her... it is incredible how stupid they are

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

An ally of????

TRUMP!<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>

dont forget stupidity and castration you cuck

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Hillary says Fake news came about under Trump.....guess her Parkinson's kicked in and she can't recall her story to the news about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire....or sending out Susan Rice to the media tour to sell us the fake news about the video causing the attack in Benghazi in the middle of the past presidential election fight.

And seeing Brian Williams do stories about fake news.....this is hilarious.
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave itchypickle 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Cuse0323

Cuse

The alt-left believes her... it is incredible how stupid they are
    I still never learned this new alt stuff, but of course the left does. They will never get over this, nor will she. This was supposed to be handed to her. Her decades of failures, and corruption meant she had this in the bag. My only regret is not putting more money on Trump, but he saved my ass. And, I have faith he will continue to do so. Love that bastard. Yeah, I'm just a Trumptard.

Sammy

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last