Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

WARNING: MEAN SPIRITED POST: HARRY N LLOYD STAY OUT--Clinton Crying Inconsolably

well, I had really hoped some jack-booted thugs with the FBI would storm Cold Chai Seizure-Bitch's speech yesterday morning, put her idiotic count-dracula-purple-and-black-illuminati-"signal"-outfit-wearing-ass in shackles, and drag her out of that convention hall and into the street -- under arrest for the multitude of crimes she's committed over the past 10 years or so -- but that didn't happen....

so, wanting to know how much pain she truly felt after seeing her own selfish, pompous, elitist "holier than thou" fat ass lose the f'n election, I came across somewhat of a consolation prize..... the article below.....

we've all heard how when she lost to obama, she balled up in a fetal position and cried hysterically for hours, wailing stupid shit like "it was suuuppppoooosssseedddd to be mmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy turn" and "it was ppprrroooooommmmiiisssseeeedddd to mmeeeeeeeeeeee", etc. etc.

she sounded like a fukkin' pathetic spoiled-rotten second grader who someone cuts in front of to get on a slide at a f'n playground......

well, knowing all the pain and destruction over the years that she and the cliton machine have been directly responsble for causing in hundreds, if not thousands, of peoples' lives, I wanted to know that she was in some kind of pain and distress after losing an election that was rigged in her favor......

Much like a guy who has his AJ hold up against biteme's 55 after flopping an ace (and not seeing a two-out suckout "5" hit the river), TRUMP beat the fuggin' rigged system and won.......

I want to know it hurt her; caused her pain; FUKKIN' DEVASTATED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, I have that confirmation.......

it gives me some measure of satisfaction, particularly after I have read more and more about the haiti child sex-slave ring, the pizza shop "orders", spirit cooking, child-trafficking, this pizza shop guy and podesta, huma abadene, weiner, email-gate, server-gate, vince foster, kathy obrien, etc, etc. etc., that at least she was totally devastated......

she should be in prison for the rest of her life, but I guess this will have to do (for now, anyway):

Ed Klein: Hillary Couldn't Stop Crying, Told Friend She Blames Comey and Obama For Loss

Hillary Clinton "couldn't stop crying" once she learned of her loss to Donald Trump on Tuesday, best-selling conservative author Ed Klein told Newsmax TV on Wednesday.

"About 6:30 this morning she called an old friend," he began on "The Steve Malzberg Show" in an interview. "She was crying, inconsolably.

"She couldn't stop crying.

"Her friend said — her female friend from way, way, back — said that it was even hard to understand what she was saying, she was crying so hard.

"This is Hillary we're talking about," Klein said.

"Eventually," he continued, "her friend said she could make out that she was blaming James Comey, the director of the FBI, for her loss — and this I don't understand exactly — and the president of the United States for not doing enough."

Klein said his source then asked further about President Barack Obama.

"She said: 'Well, she felt, Hillary felt, that the president could have stopped Comey a long time ago, because that's what [former President] Bill [Clinton] said."

alright, i'm done with hiLIARy until her indictments come down............

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

I would like to see it as much as anybody... but she is not going to be indicted.

It is still about politics, although she no longer holds any political power. It is about politics for Trump now. It will make him look petty, and put a target on his back. Simply put, he has nothing to gain, so it will not happen.

Auto Donk

if he appoints guiliani as AG, even Gowdy, it just might happen....

if nothing else, I want to see podesta and the pizza man and the other child molesters in jail, tho most likely that will be state level and not federal prosecution (unless they took their "pizza" across state lines, then perhaps the feds can come in.....)

but if there are to cliton haters at the top of the list, they are Guliani and Gowdy.....

Rudy bragged on FNC many a night about how easily he could convict Chai-Bitch on a variety of federal charges....

time will tell, tho ur probably right.... but there are still a ton of people who want inquiries, investigations, and ultimately charges.....

sportsfan9698

It is sad because crimes were committed and people were injured damaged or killed. But no justice with players this high... the only justice we can take is that HRC is truly heartbroken, and will likely die soon. She has NOTHING to live for now (in her own mind).

Auto Donk

still waiting on a line or o/u on the number of months until one or the other files for divorce

sportsfan9698

OMG just stop and think about that... if the Clintons were to get divorced. They have massive assets to be divided, and you know they both think they are each entitled to those assets. They also have massive secrets (dirt on each other) as weapons to display to persuade a more favorable divorce. A divorce would be a nuclear war. I don't think it will happen just like USSR and USA were both way to scared to launch a nuclear attack.

I think far more likely is that one or the other dies from natural or not so natural causes in the next few months.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    OMG just stop and think about that... if the Clintons were to get divorced. They have massive assets to be divided, and you know they both think they are each entitled to those assets. They also have massive secrets (dirt on each other) as weapons to display to persuade a more favorable divorce. A divorce would be a nuclear war. I don't think it will happen just like USSR and USA were both way to scared to launch a nuclear attack.

I think far more likely is that one or the other dies from natural or not so natural causes in the next few months.
    key here, as to the "natural causes," is which of the two has the closer relationship with the Clit-on Machine Goon Squad that is responsible for so many of the "suicides" and mysterious deaths and outright murders we've seen of people close to the Clit-ons who new their secrets, or were enemies of the two.....

one of them might die suddenly and mysteriously......

a real life "War of the Roses".....

on a related note, hiLIARy probably fantasizes about that bulldyke hulk-figure of a woman, Kathleen Turner.....