nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Disgrace this country is

Protesting cause a guy won vote legit. Too many foreigners here...guy talking on cnn..foreigner..go back to u r country..pos.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

They don't even know what they are protesting... nothing to see move along

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Nobody is making them stay here. They are free to leave. Fuk them. Move to China or Africa if it's so bad here. I am proud that voters turned out and made the right decision to make this country better. If you don't like it leave.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Should be disgraced - a good man, Bernie Sanders got hosed by the establishment... the Democrats are fking disgraceful for running their best chance outta town.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

No kidding. No one protested in the streets when Obama won. I didn't like Obama but when he won he was my president and I wanted him to do well for my country.

The idiot on CNN (Van Jones) said this is "Whitelash" voting for Trump....and he asked how he would explain it to his children.

First of all, when a lot of African-Americans voted for Obama just because he was black, I didn't start calling people racists. I didn't riot in the streets. He won fair and square and I accepted it.

Not as many African-Americans turned out to vote for Clinton....why isn't that racist? If people didn't want Trunp to win, they should have got off their ass and voted.

Second of all, how is Van Jones going to explain this to his children???? How in the hell would we explain Hillary Clinton to our children?

Hillary let people die in Benghazi and broke the law. Her husband got a blowjob in the Oval Office, had several affairs, and she is supposed to be a champion for women's rights? Lmao. This is the same lady that criticizes what Trump says and then invites Jay-Z to her events. The same lady that destroyed women that came forward toward her husband for sexual assault. Give me a break.

Both candidates were flawed and I didn't like either one. Trump won because America is pissed off. People that actually work are sick of footing the bill for immigrants that come here illegally and lazy asses that live off the government. That's what happened.

I'm for helping people that need it. Not the lazy looking for government handouts.

I'm for "legal" immigration, not just letting people out in.

Anyway, what has Trump said that is racist exactly? He is a pig but I'm not sure he is a racist.

What Van Jones said on CNN was irresponsible. It just gets people fired up and adds gas to the fire with all these protests and riots.

Trump won. Instead of taking to the streets people could do a lot better with their time. Do these people not have jobs? Do they have nothing better to do?

Democrats should blame their own party for electing the only person on the planet Trump could beat. Instead they'll play the victim card like always.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 11-10-16 at 12:14 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 9 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Gonad, rickie65, Bandit, PackerBacker, Ra77er, dogkatcher, MrZ, KingofKings, and Auto Donk

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Relax, the Clintons control the media in the US, you're just seeing what's being reported, step outside of main stream news.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    No kidding. No one protested in the streets when Obama won. I didn't like Obama but when he won he was my president and I wanted him to do well for my country.
    It's a mistake to try and compare your mentality to these protesters and draw conclusions from it. Apples to oranges

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

van jones is about as dangerous as it gets. over educated and well spoken but never held a job, the type of guy who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing. talks about white lash but is married to a white woman. an admitted communist who fails to ever mention the christian holocaust perpetrated by his fellow bolsheviks. this guy doesnt just talk about a race war in this country, he craves it. he would use the constitution as toilet paper if given the chance and he is the face of the future of the united states and its downright scary

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

^
    Van Jones is a crybaby
    He was the kid that kicked the table over when somebody called "Uno"

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

The idiot on CNN (Van Jones) said this is "Whitelash" voting for Trump....and he asked how he would explain it to his children.

First of all, when a lot of African-Americans voted for Obama just because he was black, I didn't start calling people racists. I didn't riot in the streets. He won fair and square and I accepted it.

Not as many African-Americans turned out to vote for Clinton....why isn't that racist? If people didn't want Trunp to win, they should have got off their ass and voted.

Second of all, how is Van Jones going to explain this to his children???? How in the hell would we explain Hillary Clinton to our children?

Hillary let people die in Benghazi and broke the law. Her husband got a blowjob in the Oval Office, had several affairs, and she is supposed to be a champion for women's rights? Lmao. This is the same lady that criticizes what Trump says and then invites Jay-Z to her events. The same lady that destroyed women that came forward toward her husband for sexual assault. Give me a break.

Both candidates were flawed and I didn't like either one. Trump won because America is pissed off. People that actually work are sick of footing the bill for immigrants that come here illegally and lazy asses that live off the government. That's what happened.

I'm for helping people that need it. Not the lazy looking for government handouts.

I'm for "legal" immigration, not just letting people out in.

Anyway, what has Trump said that is racist exactly? He is a pig but I'm not sure he is a racist.

What Van Jones said on CNN was irresponsible. It just gets people fired up and adds gas to the fire with all these protests and riots.

Trump won. Instead of taking to the streets people could do a lot better with their time. Do these people not have jobs? Do they have nothing better to do?

Democrats should blame their own party for electing the only person on the planet Trump could beat. Instead they'll play the victim card like always.
    Excellent Post.

Van Jones is a pig racist who will make a fukin mountain out of nothing.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    This is what people are finally realizing....for years we've heard multi culturalism is so sweet...thanks white America for the system you built but now it's time to include every ethnicity from failed areas in your successful one...no danger they just want to join the team....then they are allowed in and suddenly every white male should be extinct....you're told if you vote against liberalism you are intolerant and unacceptable ....meanwhile liberals huddle up based on the exact thing...race....now that you had Hillary's brand ambassadors shouting all straight white men need to go....as soon as they vote their own interest you lose your damn minds and scream racism again. We needed Trump to save us from the cliff....look around the world at Hillary's ideas...Venezuela, Libya, Yemen, Germany, France....all failing socially and financially.

nyplayer33

This makes USA look ultra weak. We are protesting in the streets no different then other 3rd world countries. Why are sports talk shows talking about this...Steve Kerr etc..stfo. it's OK you had hillary who is corrupt and she's better..lmao. where do these protests come about...blm...etc. thus country is nothing like it was in the 70s n 80s...
    You marched in the streets in n Korea you would be executed.

nyplayer33

Did U.S. voters just save life on Earth as we know it?

On Wednesday, Putin was quick to remind people about Trump’s statements expressing his desire to “restore relations with Russia.” He also pointed out that it might not be so easy.

“We understand and are aware that it will be a difficult path in the light of the degradation in which, unfortunately, the relationship between Russia and the U.S. are at the moment.” And then, he added: “As I have repeated many times, it is not our fault that Russia-U.S. relations are as you see them.”

Putin’s advisor Sergei Glaziev went as far as to officially suggest that Trump’s victory saved the world from WW3. “Americans had two choices: WW3 or multilateral peace. Clinton was a symbol of war, and Trump has a chance to change this course.”

nyplayer33

USA has lost its power...obamacare.

Weak Ness on ISIS attavks..Obama disaster.

sportsfan9698

Relax brah...

We have been conditioned to see things as bad or worse for over a decade now. Things are about to change. Some people do not like actual real progress... so be it. They will go away for the most part soon enough.

BigDofBA

I would like to interview these protestors.

1.) What do you do for a living that you have time to bitch and moan in the street all night?
    2.) How is your protest going to change anything? Did you know your voice can be heard on social media as well?
    3.) Is this the best use of your time? Do you have a family? Is there something else you could be doing to better yourself?
    4.) Did you spend as much time getting people together to vote as you are bitching?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    This makes USA look ultra weak. We are protesting in the streets no different then other 3rd world countries. Why are sports talk shows talking about this...Steve Kerr etc..stfo. it's OK you had hillary who is corrupt and she's better..lmao. where do these protests come about...blm...etc. thus country is nothing like it was in the 70s n 80s...
    You marched in the streets in n Korea you would be executed.
    So you wish it was like Korea here. Everyone entitled to his or her opinions so no hate from me.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    So you wish it was like Korea here. Everyone entitled to his or her opinions so no hate from me.
    I agree. People are smarter than some will think. When these clowns are out "protesting" with no real message other than they are angry that she did not win, they make fools of themselves, and everybody knows that.

When a group of people have a real beef with a real issue, people know that as well.

Like I said earlier... nothing to see here move along. This will be forgotten in a few days.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

I would like to interview these protestors.

1.) What do you do for a living that you have time to bitch and moan in the street all night?
    2.) How is your protest going to change anything? Did you know your voice can be heard on social media as well?
    3.) Is this the best use of your time? Do you have a family? Is there something else you could be doing to better yourself?
    4.) Did you spend as much time getting people together to vote as you are bitching?
    Dude, these people (some of my coworkers included) took the length of a baseball game AFTER work or school to protest for one night. The whole "dont the protestors have anything better to do" argument is silly. Think about it like this...instead of watching the Nets-Knicks play last night, they spent that time outside feeling sad, angry, confused or whatever.

As for these protests themselves, I find them pretty pointless. They're just preaching to the choir. "Yea we're really gonna show the 15% here that voted for Trump how we feel!" And like others said nobody will remember this in a week.

nyplayer33

Do I wish it was like n Korea here?? No..but there are things done here that go to far..during protest someone had a manigan of trump on fire..that's too agressive and full if hatred....borders on the crap that isis does..setting fires etc. It's somebody who does that cap who can inflict harm on others..as your emotions are over the top. Another guy I can't stand David gregin..cnn..always thinks he knows too much. I was born in the 60s..never ever ever saw protests blm..ferguson..n I w this in 79s n 80s...never

nyplayer33

Wait..protests lead to violence...more of a chance. Rodney king riots..Ferguson fires...they better not protest where I live...my car doesn't have good brakes

BigDofBA

The people that riot and destroy property are destroying property of people in their own neighborhoods that probably share the same view.

That in itself is very ironic.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

The people that riot and destroy property are destroying property of people in their own neighborhoods that probably share the same view.

That in itself is very ironic.
    Let's step back and look at why they're protesting. Trump is just so polarized with his comments about women, immigrants and other stuff during the primary and general election. If Romney had won 4 years ago, I'm sure there would not have been any protesting. Or, even if any other Republican candidate had won this election, people would not have protested.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    Let's step back and look at why they're protesting. Trump is just so polarized with his comments about women, immigrants and other stuff during the primary and general election. If Romney had won 4 years ago, I'm sure there would not have been any protesting. Or, even if any other Republican candidate had won this election, people would not have protested.
    Tards refuse to admit these things are not good. Thats why you cant take them seriously.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

I usually, don't like to laugh at people when they are crying, but this had me rolling.
    Go ahead and enjoy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot, and Bluehorseshoe

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post

I usually, don't like to laugh at people when they are crying, but this had me rolling.
    Go ahead and enjoy
    Fuk em all. I cried for 8 years.

Now I can smile for 8 years.

They say life evens out somehow.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Fuk em all. I cried for 8 years.

Now I can smile for 8 years.

They say life evens out somehow.
    That is pretty much my thoughts.

nyplayer33

Immediate executive.order should be drawn...any protests that show sign of agression..fire...vandalism..acts of agression...you are charged with public mayhem. Call in national guard and effect arrests. I hate people more n more

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Protesting cause a guy won vote legit. Too many foreigners here...guy talking on cnn..foreigner..go back to u r country..pos.
    Seriously, I love the freedom and all, but this country is full of entitled whiners. My wife works at a college, some professors cancelled classes. Her friend works at a STATE UNIVERSITY and they're doing grief counseling and shit. I've heard of other schools closing down, but not sure how true that is. Regardless, it is truly pathetic. Just absolutely pathetic.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Seriously, I love the freedom and all, but this country is full of entitled whiners. My wife works at a college, some professors cancelled classes. Her friend works at a STATE UNIVERSITY and they're doing grief counseling and shit. I've heard of other schools closing down, but not sure how true that is. Regardless, it is truly pathetic. Just absolutely pathetic.
    Blame the hidden hand.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Case in point:

nyplayer33

Classic. If they March where I live....it won't be a good scene. I'm in south carolina and have ak47...if I feel threatened by a mob...riots..gonna tell u eye opening shit. As I age I get more fed up.....I don't tolerate bs

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

when you have evil vs evil who wins? evil. nice. maybe that's what's wrong with this world.politicians don't solve problems they cause problems create the solution and make everybody pay. anybody who really believes trump and the republicans are going to save us good luck. but they will make us great again like adolf did for nazi germany

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

There is nothing "organic" about the protesting going on......there has been video's of them arriving in buses, paid for and sponsered by Soros and the DNC. Get out the rubber bullets and tear gas and send them home to mommy!!!!

12 Last