Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Clinton's about to crash -- it's all coming together now.... think 'LOLITA EXPRESS"

WE all know about bill's travels on jeffrey epstein's "lolita express" to score underage wajeen; even ditching his secret service detail to have the time of his life bangin' teens....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...n-multiple-lo/

well, now, via Weiner (how ironic), and the fbi's needs to cover its own tracks by "reopening" an investigation once they found out that these hiLIARy emails are about to be released by wikileaks later this week/over the weekend, we are about to see how depraved this women is....

believe the cathy o'brien story..... that type of activity by the carpet munchin' hiLIARy is about to be disclosed in a few days.....

both clintons have a very zestful sex drive, apparently....

NYPD has already seen a lot of the goods, but no one there wants to be "vince fostered", so the info has only been hinted about, with no one to go on record about it. Wikileaks doesn't give a shit (at least not yet) about the possibility of being wacked by the clit-on machine, so the info will come, almost literally, on the eve of the election.....

what has been rumored for years about this despicable bitch will be confirmed......

and to that, I will toast a grande-sized Cold Chai!!!!!

ad

edit: here's the second story provided via nypd leaks in the past two days:

http://rickwells.us/insider-hillary-...ophile-island/
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-03-16 at 10:49 AM.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I wanna believe you Donk, but I just can't.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Neither side will bring up this Epstein business because both Bill and the Don were on his little underaged sex island.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Neither side will bring up this Epstein business because both Bill and the Don were on his little underaged sex island.
    Exactamundo.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Trump - "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Trump - "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

this guy is more perverted than Bill C, absolutely positive about that. the only difference is Bill C was a fabulous president and probably the most talented US politician alive today. Trump is simply an asshole.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    this guy is more perverted than Bill C, absolutely positive about that. the only difference is Bill C was a fabulous president and probably the most talented US politician alive today. Trump is simply an asshole.
    And you don't know either of the three men you cite in your opinion. Political blather....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    And you don't know either of the three men you cite in your opinion. Political blather....

actually through dedicated news people I know both of them well enough to have an educated opinion my friend, both are well known people and they have been vetted for years. your opinion is the worthless one sir.

Auto Donk

i liked slick willy's style when he was younger vs. the cleaned-up perv look as president:

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

not sure why a 3rd party candidate wouldn't blast this all over the news

Nut_Flopper
    Nut_Flopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8840

There is some weird sh!t coming out of the most recent batch of wikileaks emails.

I invite you to google "spirit cooking" and follow that rabbit hole with Podesta

I try not to be that big of a conspiracy theorist but WTF

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    not sure why a 3rd party candidate wouldn't blast this all over the news
    pretty sure the clit-on's kill them too.....

they bagged one fbi agent on the case yesterday. He'd dead..... once again, untimely, mysterious circumstances.... death count rises yet again.