dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I sure hope you are right.

now you just "hope". for over a year ad nauseam we heard about 100 times or more how DT would be our next president and how we all would be voting for him in 2020. Now you just hope. And tell me how can you hope when you are convinced the election is rigged. As usual you make no sense dwightie. If the election is rigged then there is no hope and the R should not even go out and vote. Oh I get it, as your hero said he will accept the results...if he wins. So the election will not be rigged if your hero wins but if not then it will be.

poor dwightie, poor poor dwightie.

this is the logic we get from the right, well I should say the alt right now I guess. Of course, dwightie doesn't know one fcking thing about politics so his logic has been fcked for years. poor kid.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

^^
    didn't read but I am sure its as informative as ever and basically the same as thousands of other plagerized posts. Literally.

Poor dishonest dante. No high school education and hasn't read a book in his life. Proven numerous times.

DwightShrute

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33754

The problem with this here race is Hil is going to go in her bunker and stay as low as possible to avoid the spotlight, no interviews, no nothing, she'll be a ghost.

I listen to the current event shows on radio, not just local radio but satellite from all over, and I listen to medical doctors who are interviewed and they pretty much all say she has head problems, she doesn't take the correct meds, she's a train wreck medically.

I listen to psychs and they pretty much say she's pathological.

Here's the problem with the blowhard Donald.
    He gets a ton of chances to put Hil away and he opens his mouth and says something really stupid.

My vote is Gary Johnson, it's not a wasted vote because I went out and voted, I like his views on smaller government.
    Gun to head, rather see Trump than Hil, even though if Hil gets in it would be better for my portfolio, but every now and than it's not always about my money.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10504

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

i may be a knucklehead, but i'm sure as hell not voting for the maybe the most corrupt politician ever

can you imagine if trump did some of the things Hitlary did during this running?

stevenash

If Trump gets elected I truly believe Hil will blow her head off.
    She'll end it all, she was reduced to rubble when Obama got the nomination eight years ago.
    Insiders say she was pretty much in a fetal position crying "I was promised it was my turn"

Hill hitched herself to Bubba decades ago in a master plan to ride his coat tails to the White House.
    She didn't marry her for love, I really think she can't stand him, she has lied, cheated and stolen for 40 years to get to where she is today.
    This is it, her last stand, do or die, she will do anything to get elected.

If Trump wins, she'll off herself, she will have nothing to live for.
    Even if she does get elected she'll never see year four of her first term, she's a medical train wreck, she can barely stand up for the love of God
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and lolz_69

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 457

To me, this election is much more about the supreme court than president. I can put up with four years from either of these imbeciles, but me nor my children deserve to witness the continued deterioration of this country by this band of liberal justices.....a lifetime appointment of more of the same will ruin America. I think this is the reason you will see a lot of first time voters supporting Trump for no other reason than the future of their children.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Obama implicated in the email scandal, he lied, he had emails, it's all a cover for the Clinton campaign ...

Looks like 1 more person is going to be wearing ORANGE

Good riddance.

Payback is gonna be a BTCH when Trump wins.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i hope you psychos do understand that getting BLOWN OUT
    is much better for your party, post-election.

the right move is to stay home.

if Trump gets BLOWN OUT (likely): then the blame rest squarely on him.
    He leaves politics and the GOP can repair itself and move on.

if Trump LOSES a close race: then a huge GOP Civil War will splinter into at least two factions
    looking for who to blame. Trump will blame the people that did not support him,
    ..and they in turn will blame Trump positions and scandals. People will endlessly
    debate then how much power the nominee can wield. (Romney lost narrow race)
    and only had "the 47% gaffe. Nothing else. Ideal nominee outside of that.

if Trump should win: lol
    lol leave it to an idiot on a gambling forum to think they have any business letting their stupid opinion be known

makes for some good laughs at least

DwightShrute

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

At the end of the day isn't it just down to 3 states, either Trump gets them and has a shot or its over

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

You delusional Trumpers do know he's a 6-1 dog. He'll win 1 battleground state but in the end it'll be a landslide victor for Hillary. Stop with this fleeting notion that somehow a despicable sexual assaulter has any shot at being the President. The Republicans can't stand him, women hate him and minorities won't vote for him either. I'll end by saying this: If Donald Chump wins I'm moving to Canada. There's not a chance I'm living in a country with him being the leader. Hell No!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

news flash: Trump closing the gap fast....

mainsteam media set to pull out all the stops as Trump momentum closes in on seizure bitch.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    You delusional Trumpers do know he's a 6-1 dog. He'll win 1 battleground state but in the end it'll be a landslide victor for Hillary. Stop with this fleeting notion that somehow a despicable sexual assaulter has any shot at being the President. The Republicans can't stand him, women hate him and minorities won't vote for him either. I'll end by saying this: If Donald Chump wins I'm moving to Canada. There's not a chance I'm living in a country with him being the leader. Hell No!
    lol this is the best part about this forum, watching idiots who think they have any reason to spread their stupid, illogical, opinion.

What makes the joke less funny is you really are stupid and allowed to vote. That's not funny, just sad.

DwightShrute

You're not moving to Canada.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-27-16 at 08:03 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

when hiLIARy loses, I'm buying everyone at the Bash a round of Cold Chai.....

and then I'm gonna jerk my head up and down uncontrollably in true hiLIARy seizure fashion.....

stevenash

I love people like you who call Trump a sexual assaulter backing a candidate whose husband was impeached for the very same reason. Seriously, you can't make this shit up, you can't really be this stupid. And no, I'm not a Trump supporter. Oh by the way, you ain't moving to Canada if Trump wins, stop the Baldwin act, Bush won, he stayed put in the US after he said if Bush wins he's moving to Canada, you ain't going nowhere pal if Trump wins, you know it, I know it, the whole board knows it.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

I suppose when the OP started this thread he was imagining a huge rally in terms of demlibs making fun of Trump and celebrating the impending win for HRC. Just one more huge miscalculation.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I love people like you who call Trump a sexual assaulter backing a candidate whose husband was impeached for the very same reason. Seriously, you can't make this shit up, you can't really be this stupid. And no, I'm not a Trump supporter. Oh by the way, you ain't moving to Canada if Trump wins, stop the Baldwin act, Bush won, he stayed put in the US after he said if Bush wins he's moving to Canada, you ain't going nowhere pal if Trump wins, you know it, I know it, the whole board knows it.
    Bill wasnt impeached for sexual assault.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What is next? correct grammatical errors or spelling?
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave sportsfan9698 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23513

1. Bet your whole Bankroll on Hillary (Very little risk)
    2. Enjoy the Great White North.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10504

You're not moving to Canada.

Fuk Canada, I'm gonna be your neighbor, check out the brown thong butts on the beach, smoke the local weed,
    drink the local beer and catch the local fish.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lying about sexual assault, let me quote another Clinton "at this point what difference does it make"

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Clinton "fans" scared to death

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    What is next? correct grammatical errors or spelling?
    Bill Clinton was NOT impeached. If he had been, he would have had to resign the Presidency
    and vacate the White.

Neither of which happened.

Ratzz

Bill Clinton was NOT impeached. If he had been, he would have had to resign the Presidency
    and vacate the White.

however, his behavior was absolutely deplorable. President's don't do that.

DwightShrute

and vacate the White.

Bill Clinton was acquitted. The senate did not reach the 2/3's majority needed to fully process his impeachment. Clinton was impeached by the House on two charges. The first being perjury, and the second being obstruction of justice

stevenash

Hil walking up steps to airplane, mumbling to herself almost falls. Oh yeah, that's one healthy bitch.

stevenash

and vacate the White.

You don't know much Amerian history do you?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeac...f_Bill_Clinton

Ratzz

Bill Clinton was acquitted. The senate did not reach the 2/3's majority needed to fully process his impeachment. Clinton was impeached by the House on two charges. The first being perjury, and the second being obstruction of justice
    that's not "impeached" stupid.
    "impeached" means impeached by BOTH the House AND the Senate.

it's like losing the 1H of a game, and winning the 2H, and the game.

Bill Clinton was NOT impeached. Just like i said.
    The underlined RED means nothing if secondary requirement is not met.

Like suing somebody and LOSING.

They sued and lost. Period.

stevenash

Independent Counsel, Ken Starr, turned over documentation to the House Judiciary Committee. The Chief Prosecutor, David Schippers, and his team reviewed the material and determined there was sufficient evidence to impeach the president. As a result, four charges were considered by the full House of Representatives; two passed, making Clinton the second United States President to be impeached after Andrew Johnson, and only the third for whom the House had considered such proceedings (Richard Nixon's presidency is the only one to be ended in the wake of the impeachment process).

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Independent Counsel, Ken Starr, turned over documentation to the House Judiciary Committee. The Chief Prosecutor, David Schippers, and his team reviewed the material and determined there was sufficient evidence to impeach the president. As a result, four charges were considered by the full House of Representatives; two passed, making Clinton the second United States President to be impeached after Andrew Johnson, and only the third for whom the House had considered such proceedings (Richard Nixon's presidency is the only one to be ended in the wake of the impeachment process).
    if not forcibly removed from office by the Senate. then no biggie.

57% approval when Bill left office.

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

[QUOTE=DeathAdder;26462526]You delusional Trumpers do know he's a 6

Start packing !!!!

Ratzz

wow. this is so stupid.
    Everybody HATES Trump. Even his OWN DAUGHTER, had to come out and announce..
    LOOK. i am NOT part of the campaign.. i am NOT a SURROGATE.. i am JUST THE DAUGHTER..

she's embarrassed by him. His sexual and verbal assaults on women are KILLING her business.

PEOPLE WILL COME OUT OF THE FUGGIN WOODWORK TO SLAP TRUMP DOWN...
    Dems have WON LAST 5 of 6 Popular Votes..

you really fukken think that this same electorate is going to vote for TRUMP...!?

there are less WHITE SENIORS and MORE YOUNG HISPANICS and AFRICAN AMERICANS
    that detest TRUMP...

IT IS O-V-E-R.

your party is OVER....
    Accept it. Deal with it. Move to Russia where there are only white people.
    your leader will be the ULTIMATE AUTHORITARIAN that you desperately crave.

First 12345 Last