mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Conspiracy theory guys where are you....Hillary is Dead

I'm surprised this topic has not been discussed here. I was on YouTube last night wasting time and somehow saw a link about Hillary being dead. Once I got into that video, there were hundreds of videos about her body doubles/triples and that she died on September 13th (was even reported by ABC News New York). A couple out there even say it's a cloned Hillary. I need the truth....and I figured the best place to find it is SBR. The smartest community in the world.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and here i thought all those flies hovering around her during the debate were only after her smelly, rancid box....

didn't realize she was a f'n "weekend at bernie's"-type rotting corpse.....

makes sense to me..... RIP, skank

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

wow...this is like that kid in school who would show up with the Pumas about 2 years after all the cool kids stopped wearing them

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Hmmm....we can waste 30 pages discussing something that happened 15 years ago, but I ask about something a month old and I get criticized? Nevermind.

As for Pumas, they were never in style when I was growing up.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

what is the story on how she died? Big Bill finally get tired of her?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Auto Donk

WELL, all i know it was sometime before this date, as you can tell by the interactions in this video clip that hiLIARy is not human, as no human running for POTUS is capable of doing this and then spout off about cold chai without nary a concern in the national media.....

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

Poor guy got murdered cause he believed in conspiracies

Brit conspiracy theorist, 39, found dead after texting, ‘If anything happens to me, investigate'

A British conspiracy theorist who was visiting Poland to give a talk on UFOs was found dead on a sofa, days after he sent a chilling text to his mum.

Max Spiers, 39, was making a name for himself in the world of conspiracy theories but he was seemingly worried that his work was making him a target.
    In a text to mother Vanessa Bates, Max, who was once a classmate of Orlando Bloom, wrote: “Your boy’s in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate.”
    Max’s body was found days later in Warsaw and he was ruled to have died from natural causes - despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.
    Now Vanessa believes her son’s dark investigations into UFOs and government cover-ups may have made him enemies who wanted him dead.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/if-anythin...074202493.html

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

She's only dead on the inside.

Auto Donk

actually, after watching the cold chai vid a few times, i think the black women behind her is operating her as some sort of large puppet.....

that would explain why this guy keeps being seen meeting with the black woman, and going into/out of Clit-on's campaign bus.....

Auto Donk