Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Maybe this Bitch just has a glass eye, but something needs to be explained.....

Normally I don't let things like a presidential candidate with a history of lying her ass off to the public get to me, but there's something about HiLIARy that is really starting to get my dander up....

we've all seen photos of this delusional woman with her eyes apparently crossed.... At first I thought they were all just good photoshopping..... But as the seizures continue (some call them Parkinson's-related tremors), and yet she keeps lying about her health situation, more and more VIDEOS are surfacing in which her eyes repeated cross or go "chameleon" on us (looking in different directions at the same time).... Here's one such video of her giving a speech, in which they do so a dozen times or so....

the explanations for this odd-ass behavior have varied, from the outrageous (she's a bot, or she's being "rebooted" by the matrix, etc.) to the more likely (she's got parkinson's disease, she's got brain damage from the concussion she sustained a few years back, she's a f'n retard, etc.)....

but one thing for sure, this shit is not normal and needs to be explained.... maybe she has a glass eye like Al Michaels, but she doesn't want to talk about it becuase she's embarrassed like Al is....

either way, as this often-published photo shows, the bitch looks like f'n Dopey of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" fame, or maybe the cover of a Dr. Suess kid's book....... Trump may be onto something, as I agree with him on this shit below hardly looking "Presidential":

Maybe drinking way too much "Cold Chai" makes your eyes cross?????

Or maybe you have a severe neurological disorder or advanced Parkinson's disease, such that you are unfit to back a car out of garage, much less be the president of the leader of the free world.....

Or maybe, as it only happens about half the time during her speeches, it only happens when she's lying????
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-28-16 at 03:20 PM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Watch what happens when she wins..n Korea etc will laugh and push there agenda more n more. Btw..if saddam was alive isis wouldn't exist..he ran n ruled his country..good job bush.