TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unedited Live stream from the Charlotte PD shooting yesterday.

Damn how do police deal with these scenes. 23:00 and 33:00 spots in the video with the mouth on that girl.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Was it the girl with the mouth that was recording it?

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Was it the girl with the mouth that was recording it?
    Yessir

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

There is supposed to be dash cam footage of the Scott guy coming at the cops with a gun. A witness apparently also has pictures of it.

They are rioting again tonight and someone got shot in the head by another rioter and died.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    There is supposed to be dash cam footage of the Scott guy coming at the cops with a gun. A witness apparently also has pictures of it.

They are rioting again tonight and someone got shot in the head by another rioter and died.
    Will be interesting to see the dash cam. And I can't ever figure out the riot mentality. I mean why not riot and go against all the gangs that kill people, black and white, daily? Why only when it involves police? If a friend of mine is killed in a robbery I'm not going to go out and burn down the store. Just makes no sense to me. Only makes them look worse.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Local TV channel posted the witness pictures. Shows a small pistol next to the body. So much for the "he was just sitting in his car reading a book and they rolled up and murdered him" theory. No book found and he was outside of his vehicle so not ambushed.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Local TV channel posted the witness pictures. Shows a small pistol next to the body. So much for the "he was just sitting in his car reading a book and they rolled up and murdered him" theory. No book found and he was outside of his vehicle so not ambushed.
    Yeah, I seen it too. Looks like this entire fiasco was once again based off of a someone's lies. But the crazy part is that even though it will be shown that this dead man's "daughter" who did the hour long Facebook feed was lying and caused all of this chaos, no one will care.

TheSideBet

Trayvon getting skittles

Mike Brown Hands Up Don't Shoot

it seems there is always a rush to get out a lie and then the damage is done but it still persists to the next lie.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bitch don't close that mouth, I'd shoot her ass for "being black" as well....

yo bitch, you want a mo f'n gun, I'll let you have some of it, as in, the bullets in the chamber as I unload it on yo ugly ass.....

Auto Donk

damn.... watching a little of that vid, they need to ship Sigourney Weaver's ass down there.... she always had a way of calming down "gorillas in the mist" .......

Auto Donk

probably took everything in those white cops to hold back from saying, "WHO'S YO DADDY, YOU MO F'N BITCH????? WHO'S YO F'N DADDY, BITCH???? WHO'S YOU DADDY?!?!?!??! OH, I'M SORRY, WHO'S YO MO F'N DDDEEEEAAADDDDDD DADDY, BITCH?"

Auto Donk

PS.... who the fuk told dem nay-buhs to start yappin' about these so-called "DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY".... I hear that shit in all on line vids showing black people arguing with cops....

i'd hold up my f'n gun and say "here's my delegation of authority, ho! now stand back or your black ass will by laying next to yo dead daddy's black ass!!!! Now get yo ass back in da house!!!!"

Auto Donk

hahaha.... gotta love, at 50:00 on, how the ever-so-sly third grade mentality of the cops comes into play.... "let's move the f'n investigation area back up the street toward the crowd, so we can 'cuff and stuff' dem naybuhs makin' all that noise for 'interfering with a police investigation'"

dem nay-buhs was havin none of that shit.....

a better plan would have been for the cops to announce a 24-hr moratorium on the enforcement of all drug laws, particularly weed, and then to pass out previously confiscated contraband, ie, bags of weed, to the crowd..... get dem nay-buhs high as shit to where they'd go back to not givin' a fuk, and wander off all stoned as shit.....

Auto Donk

use "weed" instead of grubs, and this technique should be effective to get dem nay-buhs off the streets.....

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    probably took everything in those white cops to hold back from saying, "WHO'S YO DADDY, YOU MO F'N BITCH????? WHO'S YO F'N DADDY, BITCH???? WHO'S YOU DADDY?!?!?!??! OH, I'M SORRY, WHO'S YO MO F'N DDDEEEEAAADDDDDD DADDY, BITCH?"

She's going to lose her voice with all of that yapping and have to go to the Dr this weekend. The doc will walk in and say there's been an unfortunate mistake ma'am and I cannot treat you. You see I'm a 'family doctor' and according to your updated records well, you're an orphan now.

Too soon? Too soon?