Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Idiot Chicago "Thug" Cop Indicted -- dumbass cop even held his gun like a true playa

good to see some scant form of justice being doled out against the ever-increasing violent police forces attacking the very people they have sworn to protect and serve.....

this dumbass cop, Marco Proano, pulls up at a routine traffic stop, jumps out of his car, and goes straight up "gangsta" on some black teens, immediately walking around his car, idiotically holding his handgun "sideways" like a dumbass wanna be thug rapper, and starts unloading it on the teens......

at least he was indicted this week and will now probably have his stupid ass shipped off to prison within the next year......

sick of thug f'n cops..... then they wonder why people are fighting back....

as a side note, the economically challenged families of the teens he blasted did manage to cash in a bit, getting paid $300,000 among three of them for taking a few bullets from the criminal cop.....

doubt Chicago PD taught the stupid prick to hold his weapon like this:

Points Awarded:

PerfectGrape gave Auto Donk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I find it difficult to form an opinion based on any facts with video provided. I must've missed the evidence for or against Officer(s)

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I find it difficult to form an opinion based on any facts with video provided. I must've missed the evidence for or against Officer(s)
    Cannot really find too much on why they were pulled over . It does say they suspected the car was stolen. It does not say if it actually was or not. I lose sympathy for thieves who steal from others. If it was stolen i do not blame him for having a gun drawn although yea it was weird the way he held it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

A bit 'weird' to unload a magazine into a car full of people if they are not attacking him too.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Cannot really find too much on why they were pulled over . It does say they suspected the car was stolen. It does not say if it actually was or not. I lose sympathy for thieves who steal from others. If it was stolen i do not blame him for having a gun drawn although yea it was weird the way he held it.
    if i see a black person driving a car, i automatically assume it was stolen, and start shooting.... particularly if it's a nice car like my 645ci.....

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    if i see a black person driving a car, i automatically assume it was stolen, and start shooting.... particularly if it's a nice car like my 645ci.....
    I know right. And if a black person has an Ipad it was probably stolen too. Actually i was just saying what i read i was just wondering if it was stolen or not. Maybe they ran the plates already idk .

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Well, Im guessing the city attorneys had the facts, and they chose a cash settlement was in order...

Having a buddy that is a city attorney, thats all the evidence I need, even though it wasnmt a massive amount

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    lol if I had a nickel for every comment like this. What does any of that have to do with getting shot.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Well, Im guessing the city attorneys had the facts, and they chose a cash settlement was in order...

Having a buddy that is a city attorney, thats all the evidence I need, even though it wasnmt a massive amount
    Yeah, that goes in the favor for the defendants, but i've seen enough footage lately where a cop was in the right and fill-in-the-blank municipality settled to avoid riots etc. So, i'd still like to see other views etc.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

The side grip is a technique for shooting a handgun in which the weapon is rotated about ninety degrees and held horizontally instead of vertically (as is normally done). Shooting a gun in this way has no practical benefit under most circumstances and makes proper aiming very difficult, but the style has become somewhat popular in hip hop culture and among street criminals (who do not often use the gun sight)[1] due to its portrayal in American film and television since the early 1990s.[2]

dude was holding it upside down

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

seems to me like thugs are patrolling thugs but all ppl see is black n white and want to turn everything into a race bait.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave SBRMAN23 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

i just like the way the fat ass wop non-chalantly rolls around the front of his car and keeps one hand at his side, goes gangsta, and calmly starts blasting away one handed, all the while wearng a stylish CPD snow cap to keep his wop head warm......

clearly, this wasn't his first rodeo

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i just like the way the fat ass wop non-chalantly rolls around the front of his car and keeps one hand at his side, goes gangsta, and calmly starts blasting away one handed, all the while wearng a stylish CPD snow cap to keep his wop head warm......

clearly, this wasn't his first rodeo
    Yea he's probably done this many times with no evidence. I wonder how much they destroy footage or do crimes and not report them, cops probably dig holes and place bodies in them just like the mob.