iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

ISIS butchers hang prisoners from meat hooks

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/09/13/isis-butchers-hang-prisoners-from-meat-hooks/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us

Seriously penetrate isis. How can we allow isis to exist they are slaughtering innocent Syrians, and iraqis like animals.

We should have never taken saddam and assad out of power. These countries need a man with iron fist to keep these terrorists away from violence.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Horrific

We need to eliminate them

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Fuk isis and everything they stand for, the greatest country in the world aka THE UNITED STATES, should give all the 3rd world civilians over there ample warning (roughly 48hrs) to GTF out of dodge and dial up little boy and fat man's (nuclear bomb for uninformed ) bigger brother, and level that God forsaken land and be done with it.

P.S. if mother Russia aka little sister Russia is wiped out in the process, well it's a war casualtie

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Underdog is correct

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

No worries...Obama is going to convene a meeting and issue a strongly worded statement!
    Points Awarded:

triplecrown333 gave itchypickle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    No worries...Obama is going to convene a meeting and issue a strongly worded statement!
    Sad but true

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

just please tell me the Kardashiho's and Hadid's are planning on visiting the "homeland", and wind up in the clutches of ISIS/ISIL.....

I'd rather have a whole nest of Mohammeds living next to me than have to be subjected to even one more "news" article about these vapide little self-absorbed whores......

they are the poster-whores for mysogyny..... burn them in a fk'n cage already

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Why is it up to us to police the middle east. Let them sort their own shit out. How about the EU take care of it as thats the countries with the biggest refuge problems.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave jayfly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Why is it up to us to police the middle east. Let them sort their own shit out. How about the EU take care of it as thats the countries with the biggest refuge problems.
    I've been saying this for years...excellent post, Jayfly....you hit the nail on the head...the irony of it all, is if we (the US) sit back and don't do anything, all of the world starts to cry and pout "why doesn't America help us" or "why don't the US do something about it" and everytime there is an international crisis, everyone expects us to bail them out and/or come to the rescue...Conversely, if we take action and do something about it, then we are a bunch of no good bullies who should mind their own business!...we are a$$holes who constantly meddle in other countries affairs, etc, etc, etc!...We are damned if we do, and damned if we don't!...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yep.... get the fuk out and let these humans be humans, kill each other over religion, rape and maim, and generally act in the image of their creator....

keep their asses out of the usa; immediately kill any of them that are already here and start piping off about strict adherance to the Koran.... immediately kill them! Fuk free speech.....

after seven decades of minding our own business (and the passing away of all the old school original G islamic extremists), maybe these fukhead followers of islam will no longer see us as meddling in their bullshit, and will quit seeing us as the great satan that must be offed.....

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

I watched the video a couple of days ago. Pretty nuts. Bunch of deranged fucksticks.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

JV team, nothing to see here....

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

i find it shocking that anyone is shocked by any action ISIS takes

meat hooks weren't in the koran?

i do have a dream that, not in my lifetime, by my child's children's lifetime mankind will move beyond the myth of religion. then the bad guys will be bad guys with no PC protection and all be eliminated.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post

i do have a dream that, not in my lifetime, by my child's children's lifetime mankind will move beyond the myth of religion. then the bad guys will be bad guys with no PC protection and all be eliminated.
    Well said.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    Fuk isis and everything they stand for, the greatest country in the world aka THE UNITED STATES, should give all the 3rd world civilians over there ample warning (roughly 48hrs) to GTF out of dodge and dial up little boy and fat man's (nuclear bomb for uninformed ) bigger brother, and level that God forsaken land and be done with it.

P.S. if mother Russia aka little sister Russia is wiped out in the process, well it's a war casualtie
    So if your big brother USA is wiped out in the process too, would u feel more proud than u r now?

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post

I have dreams too, my dream is that every politician speaks through a polygraph attached to their head, and we arent told bullshit about why this or that war has been started.