nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

girls the truth

Other then the eye candy and sex...they are a frigging waste. How many of them.perceive things incorrectly. To marry these girls.and have.kids..in the end will.cost you emotional terror and financial.ruin. as I get older...
    Some thing when u talk to.them you want things...have an agenda. Really getting.annoyed at this.shit.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I like the blowjobs though.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Keep them at your distance

BJ's great
    .brain dead though

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Nah they're cool.

Don't hate, appreciate.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Once you learn how to get them to respect you they will fight for you...I have managed a few women that are great leaders, I once believed only men should be in a leadership position...they know I have their back so they are cutthroat...I love seeing them put subordinates in their place, it's kind of a turn on to be honest.

...that being said, if you ever give them a reason to turn on you, watch out...just make sure you don't lose control...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

I'm kind of partial to the softer cuddley type.

NrmlCurvSurfr

I like the ones who talk back and give an attitude, I love when they have that confidence to speak out, that's when I start to respect them and let their leash out a little...the moment they tell me to "fukk off, I got this", that's when I consider them ready to be let off the chain and run wild...puts a smile on my face every time.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I like the ones who talk back and give an attitude, I love when they have that confidence to speak out, that's when I start to respect them and let their leash out a little...the moment they tell me to "fukk off, I got this", that's when I consider them ready to be let off the chain and run wild...puts a smile on my face every time.
    Ronald would enjoy you.

stevek173

I have to admit concert got under my skin HARD.

I dumped everyone for her.

That fukkin pissed me right the penetrate off.

But whatever. I have other shit to do.

penetrate this shit.

penetrate that shit.

penetrate that shit, again.

penetrate that shit.

penetrate this shit.

penetrate that shit.

penetrate this shit. Sloan, What? I know how Entourage ended. You're cool.

penetrate that.

penetrate them.

penetrate me. penetrate you.

penetrate lube.

penetrate tubes.

penetrate ice cubes, you said you're going to shove that up her what?

You from a hut?

penetrate this.

penetrate me.

Wee.

Jesus, you're all so FUCKKIN HOT. Let's just have a massive pillow fight. I want feathers EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I will throw galoshes EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever.

The fuk.

I have other things to do.
    Last edited by stevek173; 09-11-16 at 09:29 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Yep.... not even worth meeting a chick from the internet... unless you have a backup. Have 2, 3, even 4 on the side.

stevek173

Yep.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Ronald would enjoy you.
    Hahaha if it's that Ronald with that dude smiling as his avatar, I would not enjoy him enjoying me lol...no offense Ronald...to each their own! You fkn guys just need to figure out how to tame the beast, fkn moaning about women on a gambling forum, cmon guys don't give up!!

stevek173

Ronald's just boring to me. I don't care what "they" do at all. But yeah those visions are retarded to me.

No thanks.

Yuck. Excuse me me - I have to spit right now.

Gay humor IS funny if you're Tosh or someone like that.

Low level gay humor just is stupid.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Other then the eye candy and sex...they are a frigging waste. How many of them.perceive things incorrectly. To marry these girls.and have.kids..in the end will.cost you emotional terror and financial.ruin. as I get older...
    Some thing when u talk to.them you want things...have an agenda. Really getting.annoyed at this.shit.
    Women are work and not always stable. But I bet the guys who visit this site are no prizes and probably have more issues then most women. And what the alternative? Hanging out with dudes all the time? No thanks. I need women.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    I dun know....some ok. Maybe others.Sex is fun.mine needs job. maybe u shud try men if gurls no be good.

stevek173

Alright fellas. I'll be straight with you - Melissa really affected me, she did. I'm sad she faded but not as sad as I was. She's just so fukkin smart and felt so right in my arms. She picked me up so hard and it was so pro. But I accept the fact she is gone. So alright, nothing against concert girls at all. You're all incredible as was the show, let's do it again soon. She fukkin told me and giggled as she said it that she'd either marry me or never see me again. I guess she chose the latter and that's ok.

So my conclusion is,

It's all good and that was a beyond cool experience, thank you.

See a lot of people say playing hard to get is the best move and I understand that, it's respectable. Here's why I don't do that. It's tough to find true teammates in this world. If I click with you and you need something I won't ignore you. Three in the morning and your card died, I'll take care of it. Your cat ran away, I'll try to find it. Someone made you sad, where is he. You lost your vacuum - borrow mine. If you're on my team anything I would ever have is yours as well. You don't have time to do your laundry, I've got that for you. Rudy drank all your beer. That's fine I'll buy you more leave him alone. Gold bet your bicycle on the wrong female wrestler. Take my bicycle. She slapped you - it'll be ok leave her alone. You lost your phone, take mine. You're hungry for pancakes. Fine, be right over. You're out of tampons. So am I. You need more crayons. Fine. Your bracelet got lost in Tahiti. Where. You need me to clean your

What?

I guess back on POF for me.

It could've been real Melissa but I understand your position.

You dawg, lol.
    Last edited by stevek173; 09-13-16 at 12:01 AM.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Good to see there are a handful of us here that "get it."

Men who hand their power and wallets over to women are destined to be left heartbroken and in financial ruin.

stevek173

I'm staying off POF. Something else works for me.

Bostongambler

Library or grocery store work fine for us teens.

stevek173

There you go man.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    That's funny, I did a transaction for a gentleman who was compulsive with a site like this on his bank statements. I was like dude why is he spending that much money on this? I didn't ask cause you know, you have to stay pro. But yeah, I get it now.