bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

It's not Mexican immigration I'm against...it's a welfare society and crime!

BREAKING NEWS: A message from one of the preeminent posters on SBR to Mexico

Hola Mexicans!

There has been much bullshitting lately on SBR and in the US in general during this election year about racism and immigration and blah blah blah but the truth is if you weren't pulling a black and bankrupting every city/state you dominate no one would give a penetrate or know if you were here legally or illegally....who would mind if you came and supported yourself without committing crimes? Do you think I go around my neighborhood checking citizenship door to door? No one would ever KNOW you were here illegally if you silently made enough to support your family under the table and didnt pay taxes....unless you commit some crime to get on the governments radar you would never have anything to worry about and would never be deported and your children being born in the US would automatically be legal US citizens anyway.

So feel free to come here and live but if you expect welfare GTFO....if it were up to me the current blacks we're already ****** with that live off welfare would be sent back to the wonderful motherland they're so proud of to be treated to the 50% AIDS rate whilst being gangraped by the government when not living it up drinking out of a muddy pond/community toilet lifestyle that they have been so horribly cheated out of by their ancestors being bought and brought to America as slaves and picking cotton 200 years ago instead of enjoying the good life of slavery in Africa.

Now BEFORE YOU JUMP THAT FENCE I want to tell you a few things that you will HAVE TO HAVE to support your family in the US

#1 Ability to speak (this means you need to learn English....sorry but that's the way it is....I know it's a bitch but then again if you hadn't turned your own country into a total shithole you'd be staying there instead of coming to my English-speaking country to live so accept this inconvenience or live in a Spanish-speaking country)

#2 SOME penetrating MONEY (Look I know you live in shithole Mexico and money is hard to come by....but the odds of you and your pregnant woman hopping the border straight into a high-paying job without even a SS# is zero...in the interim you will need some dinero)

#3 Some kind of education or skill...if you are an uneducated non-English speaker who's only skill is picking crops you WILL NOT make it in the US...you're about a 100 years too late and the technological progress of the industrial revolution has virtually eliminated manual labor in agriculture....true you might pick for some modern-day plantation for slave wages but your chances of supporting an entire family in any normal standard of living is zero. (Now I know some Mexicans believe they can be financially independent by sleeping 40 to a house but if you're going to live like you're in a Mexican slum and barely make enough to eat anyway why even go through the trouble of hopping the border)

Again if you have all of these 3 things feel free to come to the US...if you dont then work on them and when you acquire them get a ladder and strategize a way to get over a fence.

Lily Blackwell
    Lily Blackwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: A message from one of the preeminent posters on SBR to Mexico

Hola Mexicans!

There has been much bullshitting lately on SBR and in the US in general during this election year about racism and immigration and blah blah blah but the truth is if you weren't pulling a black and bankrupting every city/state you dominate no one would give a penetrate or know if you were here legally or illegally....who would mind if you came and supported yourself without committing crimes? Do you think I go around my neighborhood checking citizenship door to door? No one would ever KNOW you were here illegally if you silently made enough to support your family under the table and didnt pay taxes....unless you commit some crime to get on the governments radar you would never have anything to worry about and would never be deported and your children being born in the US would automatically be legal US citizens anyway.

So feel free to come here and live but if you expect welfare GTFO....if it were up to me the current blacks we're already ****** with that live off welfare would be sent back to the wonderful motherland they're so proud of to be treated to the 50% AIDS rate whilst being gangraped by the government when not living it up drinking out of a muddy pond/community toilet lifestyle that they have been so horribly cheated out of by their ancestors being bought and brought to America as slaves and picking cotton 200 years ago instead of enjoying the good life of slavery in Africa.

Now BEFORE YOU JUMP THAT FENCE I want to tell you a few things that you will HAVE TO HAVE to support your family in the US

#1 Ability to speak (this means you need to learn English....sorry but that's the way it is....I know it's a bitch but then again if you hadn't turned your own country into a total shithole you'd be staying there instead of coming to my English-speaking country to live so accept this inconvenience or live in a Spanish-speaking country)

#2 SOME penetrating MONEY (Look I know you live in shithole Mexico and money is hard to come by....but the odds of you and your pregnant woman hopping the border straight into a high-paying job without even a SS# is zero...in the interim you will need some dinero)

#3 Some kind of education or skill...if you are an uneducated non-English speaker who's only skill is picking crops you WILL NOT make it in the US...you're about a 100 years too late and the technological progress of the industrial revolution has virtually eliminated manual labor in agriculture....true you might pick for some modern-day plantation for slave wages but your chances of supporting an entire family in any normal standard of living is zero. (Now I know some Mexicans believe they can be financially independent by sleeping 40 to a house but if you're going to live like you're in a Mexican slum and barely make enough to eat anyway why even go through the trouble of hopping the border)

Again if you have all of these 3 things feel free to come to the US...if you dont then work on them and when you acquire them get a ladder and strategize a way to get over a fence.
    ¿qué?

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

Good thing SBR doesn't have those standards. Site would be the sports gambling version of Myspace