steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any of you ever had ibogaine to get off opiates?

I'm sure the people that work for this website are familiar with the drug because there are a lot of treatment centers in CR that offer it but just wondering if anyone here has any experience with it and if so, how was it? Big pharma in the us can't offer it because they can't make money off natural drugs, but according to some, it's a miracle cure. Coming off heroin or worse methadone, it doesn't get any tougher physically. It's fuckin physiological warfare to survive it. Anyways, if anyone's got a few lines would be cool to hear about it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

yeah i've heard good things. obviously it works since the big pharma is so against it. i've also heard ayahuasca works but you have to find the right shaman. if you're addicted to opiates, i think taking a trip down to south america might be a better choice than going to a rehab. or if you wanna take the ibogaine route, you might have to go to canada.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

LSD is the best thing to take to get off of heroin.

1/4 dose at 8 am and 4 pm. Sleep midnight to 8am.
    Last edited by eidolon; 08-29-16 at 01:21 AM.

steady hustlin

Awesome, thank you guys so much for the feedback!

At what point in the withdrawal should the cid be dropped? Before it gets super gnarly or once your in fullblown haven't slept day 10 hell?

Figured since so much of us fortunately and unfortunately have addictive personalities (we can either be powerful leaders or misuse and essentially be a loser- me right now), that some of you all might have experience with the most addictive substance out there. Well that's pretty subjective I guess. Serious alcoholism is pretty nasty. Anyways, thanks.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Steady don't know anything about this subject, but just wanted to say Good luck man. Keep your eyes on the prize and don't look back

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i wish i can help you but i don't have personal experiences with them. i do know that they do work and they are powerful substances. you might want to go to more drug related forums and ask people that actually quit opiates using them. gl

steady hustlin

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Steady don't know anything about this subject, but just wanted to say Good luck man. Keep your eyes on the prize and don't look back
    Kind words, thank you.

steady hustlin

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i wish i can help you but i don't have personal experiences with them. i do know that they do work and they are powerful substances. you might want to go to more drug related forums and ask people that actually quit opiates using them. gl
    True, I just relate to gamblers more than any other personalities but yeah no doubt. There are a ton out there for sure.

That is really cool to know. I hope that I can get to an ibogaine clinic. It's kind of ironic because I went to a treatment center and had the opportunity to get clean there. Nope, here you go, take 16 ** of Suboxone. That doesn't agree with you? Here's 16 ** of Subutex. That runs out and there's not a doctor in town who can prescribe it...you either get back on the shit or the methadone. Full circle, bam, addicted still, problem not solved. They say it's easier to quit smack than methadone, go figure.

Those are some really dark avenues and wouldn't want anyone to have to see what's down them or become dependent upon them. Feel really bad for all the parents who have to deal with their kids on this shit. What a nightmare for a parent to have to watch and hope it doesn't get any worse.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good luck steady

Have seen a lot of documentaries on the use of it, seems to do great things

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Tijuana has made an industry out of having things available that people from the US aren't allowed to access. Seriously, if South America is too expensive, TJ usually has stuff like that. A lot of medical tourists go there now for help. A good number of American doctors operate out of there for that reason too.

steady hustlin

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Good luck steady

Have seen a lot of documentaries on the use of it, seems to do great things
    That's really cool to hear, good for you for valuing awareness.