itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Why hasn't Black Lives Matter came back to Louisiana to help!?

Suppose to be all about saving black lives....they rally and camp out and March for days when ONE is shot while commiting a crime yet this week thousands are having lives turned upside down from historic flooding and not a single show of support....I mean come on they were just in Baton Rouge but now the only people saving the stranded and homeless blacks are police and national guard and white volunteers .....crazy how that works out.

OC_Sharp
    OC_Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Suppose to be all about saving black lives....they rally and camp out and March for days when ONE is shot while commiting a crime yet this week thousands are having lives turned upside down from historic flooding and not a single show of support....I mean come on they were just in Baton Rouge but now the only people saving the stranded and homeless blacks are police and national guard and white volunteers .....crazy how that works out.
    You got that right. It's a BS movement, no real direction with exception to disruption.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

They can't swim.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

docwatson
    docwatson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

You can't march in a flood. Plus and I'm very much stereotyping here, but a lot of black people can't swim.

I apologize for that, but I have a few black friends that can't swim. They say there's a lot of Brothers that can't. I never knew until I knew. You Know?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by docwatson View Post
    You can't march in a flood. Plus and I'm very much stereotyping here, but a lot of black people can't swim.

I apologize for that, but I have a few black friends that can't swim. They say there's a lot of Brothers that can't. I never knew until I knew. You Know?
    Not saying March....I'm saying lets get Deray and Shaun White out there to help serve food or boat belongings to safety, hand out clothes , anything....hardly any cell service there but got emails from friends in Baton Rouge and Denham Springs about how horrible it is...lots of help coming from Texas on the way. More rain coming and the "good ole boys" are answering the call while the BLM activists are staying high and dry. Says a lot to the common sense people.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by OC_Sharp View Post
    You got that right. It's a BS movement, no real direction with exception to disruption.
    Definitions of opportunists. Maybe people will take notice.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Why haven't all Christians gathered to help fellow Christians? Muslims live down there too - why aren't the mosques fundraising? Why are donations at a trickle? Where are Americans - they always come to each others aid?

Why haven't olympians mentioned it in their speeches? Why didn't Trump/Hillary lead every speech with it? Why haven't the LA Rams mentioned their former home? Obama barely mentions it. Why aren't his daughters filling sandbags?
    Last edited by Nitrogen; 08-17-16 at 05:32 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Nothing but crickets from the BLM supporters

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Yeah, we saw how they helped each other during Katrina. Helping themselves to goodies.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    Why haven't all Christians gathered to help fellow Christians? Muslims live down there too - why aren't the mosques fundraising? Why are donations at a trickle? Where are Americans - they always come to each others aid?

Why haven't olympians mentioned it in their speeches? Why didn't Trump/Hillary lead every speech with it? Why haven't the LA Rams mentioned their former home? Obama barely mentions it. Why aren't his daughters filling sandbags?
    Actually all the churches that are not flooded are opening up as shelters now...of course Obama isn't gonna brave the floods. But he did issue a statement on his way to the golf course so there you go.

But seriously...BLM was just all over Baton Rouge...nowhere now and checked the leaders Twitter....they are busy calling Ellen a racist now and criticizing Comedy Central for canceling Larry Wilmore's show. Why not unite to get a great PR move here.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Everything is wet and destroyed. There is nothing to loot or burn so you won't see the BLM'ers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackbo

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I remember when the government gave people prepaid visas after Katrina and all they did was use it for alcohol and strip clubs.

Not smart people in lowseyana

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I remember when the government gave people prepaid visas after Katrina and all they did was use it for alcohol and strip clubs.

Yea I remember that....and all the FEMA trailers which are still actually right down the interstate east of Baton Rouge in a huge field just rotting....couldn't be sold after because when they got kicked out they stole all the appliances things out of them. Unreal.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

because they're all in h-town sittin' on porches high as shit.....

you ever smoke some good shit then go try and rescue people or stop a flood????

it doesn't end well

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You already know the answer to this so why ask.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Yea I remember that....and all the FEMA trailers which are still actually right down the interstate east of Baton Rouge in a huge field just rotting....couldn't be sold after because when they got kicked out they stole all the appliances things out of them. Unreal.
    Didn't hear that. That's pretty fukked up.

Heard they are looking for volunteers. That would be good PR for them.

dishwasher
    dishwasher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1108

they are up north here selling some bomb ass weed.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Those trailers were pretty cheap, people were offered to buy them...most didn't. There were other problems to, a lot of folks ended up sick, was a big deal..
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=15811496

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

Don't forget about the work! Smh... Yes, ignorance ran its course. Some people had to pay it back though, while others kept tens of thousands and cheated the system claiming property that wasn't theirs and so fourth.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Because it's government controlled, as was the man made Louisiana Flooding, public sheeple just keep getting slaughtered.

Chemtrails. Get familiar with them.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Obama caused this flood, just like Hurrican Katrina

Both are on him

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Obama caused this flood, just like Hurrican Katrina

Both are on him
    Katrina disaster was solely on the Lowseyana government (the most corrupt state government). Many people don't realize that it wasn't the hurricane that caused all damage, but the levees breaking. The state government had money to fix the levees but decided to pocket the cash.

Then the state wanted to blame the federal government for not responding and helping. Bush's fault if I recall.

and I know you were being sarcastic Kraken

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    because they're all in h-town sittin' on porches high as shit.....

you ever smoke some good shit then go try and rescue people or stop a flood????

it doesn't end well
    Them neighbahs are probly going to march on Tomball since it's got Uncle Tom's name in it?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Those trailers were pretty cheap, people were offered to buy them...most didn't. There were other problems to, a lot of folks ended up sick, was a big deal..
    Cheap yes...govt bought so went to lowest bid...but still got severely misused and trashed. If I lose my home and had no insurance and you gave me one it wouldn't be treated that way....it was a temporary shelter....should have been appreciated and if they wanted a Taj Mahal or 5 star hotel....should have carried their own insurance. Just reality.

But I know the family that has Berryland Campers close to where they are stored today in LA and have heard the stories firsthand.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    yep, the illuminati laced the little aluminum shanties with some sort of new chemical designed to kill all dem nay-buhs over time, but a few of them figured it out and the gig was up

good try tho......

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Nothing worth looting in Louisiana

Auto Donk

I might steal a chef or two from Commander's Palace or Brennan's, and one of those bad ass accordions used to play Cajun music

grab a few muffalattas from Central Grocery and hoof it back to Texas....

not gonna learn to play the f'n accordion, but will use it on my neighbor who cuts his grass every f'n saturday morning at 6:00 a.m., right after I crash try to crash at 5:50 a.m. after an all night funfest with the f'n wife.....

gonna fire that fukker up at 5:50 a.m. on Sunday mornings, right before I crash after yet another all night funfest with the wife, when that fat fuk is generally sleeping in......

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Nothing worth looting in Louisiana
    Plenty of daiquiris and sno balls with some boudin and early bird snatching of Saints and LSU jerseys is about all.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8872

The water is all black, and murky down there. If it was crystal, white clear, then they'd be all over it.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

what?

Auto Donk

i think I'm gonna pass on the sno balls.....

I'll just go grab a beer, while you "sno ball" all you want......

---

ps sbr monitors, that's not real skrank.... it's only handsoap used for effect
    Last edited by SBR Genie; 08-18-16 at 04:31 PM.

Bostongambler

Why is the Rock doing this.

Auto Donk

this is my all time favorite Louisiana Flood Photo:

Hurricane Katrina Survival Kit

> White Trash Survival Kit:

> Mustard................................. .................check
    > Cheetos................................. .................check
    > Toilet Paper................................... .....check
    > Bud Light................................... ........check
    > Keystone Ice..................................... ...check
    > Budweiser............................... ............check
    > Red Dog..................................... ........check
    > Misc. other bottles of alcohol......................check
    > Piece of plywood or door to float your skank and booze on...check

Bostongambler

Truth is stranger than fiction

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Asking black people to help in a flooded area is like asking white people to enter a slam dunk contest.

Most blacks could drown in the flooded waters. I can't figure out what is complicated about swimming. They can run fast, jump high but you put them in the water and the brain stops functioning.