Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Cop shoots caretaker of autistic man playing in the street with toy truck

You gotta see this video It could've easily been Seaweed playing with collection of dildos on the street.
    Luckily both guys survived this ordeal.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e90905442.html

<iframe src="http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/north-miami/article90901487.html/video-embed" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="400" width="640"></iframe>

When a 23-year-old autistic man carrying a toy truck wandered from a mental health center out into the street Monday, a worker there named Charles Kinsey went to retrieve him.
    A few minutes later the autistic man was still sitting cross-legged blocking the roadway while playing with the small, rectangular white toy. And Kinsey was prone on the ground next to him — a bullet from an assault rifle fired by a police officer having struck his leg.
    “He throws his hands up in the air and says, ‘Don’t shoot me.’ They say lie on the ground, so he does,” Kinsey’s attorney Hilton Napoleon said Wednesday. “He’s on his back with his hands in the air trying to convince the other guy to lie down. It doesn’t make any sense.”
    Cellphone video footage obtained by Napoleon clearly shows the heavy-set autistic man sitting and playing with his toy while Kinsey, dressed in a yellow shirt and shorts, obeys police orders to lie down on his back.
    The video, taken before the officer fired his weapon, shows Kinsey on his back with his hands in the air telling police he didn’t have a weapon and asking them not to fire. At one point the autistic man appears to yell at Kinsey to shut up. A second brief video shows officers who are carrying rifles physically patting down Kinsey and the autistic man while they are lying on the ground.
    In an interview with WSVN-Channel 7, Kinsey said that after he was shot, officers approached and flipped him over and handcuffed him.
    “Sir, there’s no need for firearms,” Kinsey told the news station he said to police before he was shot. “It was so surprising. It was like a mosquito bite.”
    Kinsey said when he asked the officer why he fired his weapon, the cop responded, “I don’t know.”
    By Wednesday, North Miami police hadn’t offered much of an explanation. Assistant Police Chief Neal Cuevas said the investigation has been turned over to the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office.
    Cuevas said officers received a 911 call indicating a man was in the street with a gun threatening to kill himself. They responded to Northeast 127th Street and about 14th Avenue and began barking orders. When the autistic man didn’t comply, an officer fired three times, striking Kinsey once in the leg. He was transported to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
    Cuevas said he didn’t know who the officer was aiming at when he struck Kinsey. The offier’s name hasn’t been released.
    In a prepared statement, North Miami police spokeswoman Natalie Buissereth said “arriving officers attempted to negotiate with the two men on the scene, one of whom was later identified as suffering from autism... At some point during the on-scene negotiation, one of the responding officers discharged his weapon.”
    Police still hadn’t released any paperwork or the incident report of the shooting by Wednesday. There is no indication that a weapon of any kind was found. The officer who fired his weapon has been placed on administrative leave, as is standard, for at least a week.
    Kinsey, 47, who’s worked at MacTown Panther Group Homes for a little over a year, wasn’t badly injured and is expected to be home by Thursday.
    By Wednesday, Napoleon said he was already negotiating a possible settlement with the city of North Miami.
    “They realize this was something inappropriate regarding the shooting,” he said. “If police departments come out more and admit fault, that would probably go a long way,” toward improving relations with the public, he said.
    Still, the incident highlights the inherent dangers faced by police and the public in the wake of deadly police shootings in Dallas and Baton Rouge in which gunmen killed eight officers and wounded 10 others.
    In dealing with the mentally ill, experts say, those dangers only multiply.
    “I was more worried about him than myself,” Kinsey told Channel 7 of the autistic man, whose name hasn’t been released.
    Said his wife Joyce Kinsey: “I’m just grateful he’s alive and able to tell his story.”

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

terrible

just lock these cops up for 25 years

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Only the sane black guy with his hands in the air gets shot You really can't make this shit up.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

those officers should never be allowed on the street again. I'd say unreal but it isn't consider the increasing police sate and when I watch these sheep argue cops vs BLM like the media tells them.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

#BlueLivesMatter!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

hang the officer(s) high, confused as to why the video cut oddly, just editing the gore???

if all is how it is said, then do away with them

thats coming from a person with a Blue lamp post outside my house

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The officers 1st shoud of been arrested and then fired

What is all this paid leave stuff??

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

This article is from 2003....what is up with this Rocket guy. Is he in retro mode or something?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    This article is from 2003....what is up with this Rocket guy. Is he in retro mode or something?
    your act is old and boring...get a new material dumbfukk

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    your act is old and boring...get a new material dumbfukk
    You need to chill out and stop trolling Hippy. He is a good kid and doesn't need a tired boring show like you messing with him. Grow up Rocket! You use to be somebody but now your act is old. Reinvent yourself...remember when Big Boss Man went to WCW as "The Boss"...maybe this is what you need to do. I still like you but this needs to stop.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You need to chill out and stop trolling Hippy. He is a good kid and doesn't need a tired boring show like you messing with him. Grow up Rocket! You use to be somebody but now your act is old. Reinvent yourself...remember when Big Boss Man went to WCW as "The Boss"...maybe this is what you need to do. I still like you but this needs to stop.
    Tell your Doc to give you new meds, CLOWN - the old ones ain't working...

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Tell your Doc to give you new meds, CLOWN - the old ones ain't working...
    Doc put me on some super strong cough syrup....this stuff has me crazy high......no tolerance to this stuff. I took 2 teaspoons as directed but it was on an empty stomach....big mistake! It's called Hycodan.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Here we go....

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Jesus the cops hate working in North Miami.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

I would have to see full vid of the guy getting shot before I buy it

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Oo wow you can see puddle of blood tho damn
    happy the guy survived

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

not gone play well here

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Who won?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just trying to figure out what those 2 guys were doing wrong?

They weren't doing anything!?!?!?

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

They attacked a woman, she has a broken jaw, two cracked ribs and a broken orbital socket.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

its called being black the money shot

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

They attacked a woman, she has a broken jaw, two cracked ribs and a broken orbital socket.
    So you just troll?

TheMoneyShot

Wow. So this is for real? Didn't google the story or anything.

It's wrong to demolish this girl's face...

But judging from the video... looks like the black dude gave up and was surrendering?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Wow. So this is for real? Didn't google the story or anything.

It's wrong to demolish this girl's face...

But judging from the video... looks like the black dude gave up and was surrendering?
    Money, they didn't hit that woman. Just Google "black eye halloween makeup" and click images.

DiggityDaggityDo

They were sitting in the middle of the street playing with a toy truck.

Police got a call that somebody was in the street with a gun threatening to kill himself.

Police show up and decide to help with assisted suicide.

That black dude is going to get rich, and the cop that shot him deserves to be locked up, but we all know that won't happen.

TheMoneyShot

Sledge... that's how race wars start my man.

Don't be posting phony photos.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I would still hit that...

DiggityDaggityDo

My favorite part of this thread is knowing that It could've easily been Seaweed playing with his collection of dildos in the street.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    I would still hit that...
    Looks like somebody beat ya to it, Tony.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Looks like somebody beat ya to it, Tony.
    I would hit it again

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

"Why they shot the black boy and not the fat boy?"

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

They are saying the cop took three shots.. what a bad shot. Didnt even hit both of the guys. Just barely got the black guy in the leg.

Bad bad shot.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

When the victim asked the officer why he shot him the cop replied 'I don't know'.

And they wonder why black people are sick and tired of this crap!!

Utterly incompetent officer here...what's he doing on the force to begin with??

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

In the land of the gun, 'hands in the air' doesn't seem to work anymore...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuk the land of the gun.... mere child's play to what the mother f'er's back in the "old world" are up to.....

specifically, these f'n astrophysicists at "CERN".....

ever wonder what it would be like to travel at the speed of light?

well, soon, you will wonder no more, as these fukheads are ramping up a giant "supercollider" that will produce more energy than that which is required to hold our little precious planet we live on together.....

and when our precious little planet we live on receives this quantity of energy (ie, an "energy injection" pumped into it) it will, according to some astrophysicists, "EXPLODE" and "possibly trigger a black hole that destroys the universe"..... in lay person's words, we'll be hurdling through space at the speed of light.....

of course, we'll all be dead within a nano-second of one wrong calculation, one mistep, or simple human error of those fine shady fuks working at CERN......, so enjoy the very short ride......

ps, don't worry about who's killing who, or paying your taxes, or saving for your kid's college educations...... they'll fuk this thng up by the end of 2019

12 Last