ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Donker just remember that without proof 'GOD' is simply a fable that exists somewhere within or above the sky (inside of our minds)...

Don't worry though cos if you listened to Trump's speech yesterday then you would've heard him promise Trump branded hotels residing on near planets by 2019 so he has you covered...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm thinking we're just a "week-long" (in THEIR TIME CONTINUM) science project of some dumb 7th grade student in a much larger world that is extremely advanced compared to our pathetic existence.....

with our luck, he's got the equivalent inteligence level of JJ Gold, is gonna make a D minus on the thing, and we're gonna die off soon and be tossed into a waste basket like a dried up ant farm would be on this planet......

THAT could be our supreme being....

in reality, I don't think any of us can truly comprehend what might be out there, after death

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

it is a shame the media has everyone thinking this is a race issue. This is a union gone wild with the most important aspect of a society and they are abusing their role everyday. The idea that it is just a few bad apples is pure penetrating nonsense.

a few bad apples = too big to fail

news just keeps repeating it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0bdddc4d3e14e

and now you got the cop who shot this guy saying he was aiming for the autistic man... like that is any better. The cop who shot at him saying he did what he had to do...

another cop is retiring with 70/k a year tax-free and tax-funded, killed someone who he said was reaching for a gun. No gun and 4 witnesses say the guy was just trying to get away. It never ends and will not get any better, has nothing to do with race.

then you have these assholes but this isn't accountability. Two cops arrested but what about the ones standing around them. Isn't their job to uphold the law at all times? So they are standing around witnessing a crime and doing nothing. In fact, they are aiding.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2717576
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-23-16 at 08:06 PM.

First 12