chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

cops kill another black man

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...otests-n604431

When I grew up in the 70's and early 80's police officers were 6'4 and 250 lbs at a minimum. They didn't need guns to subdue you. They woould just beat your ass. I know because being a smartass, i have a scar on my head. As my father said at the time, I taught you better than to ever to talk back to a police officer. The problem is the pay has gotten so good that guys 5'5 130 lb now are police officers. Most these guys were the geeks in high school and found out that chicks dig blue. We need to go back and make sure that when someone becomes an officer than they can handle them self, I am friends with retired police chief and have a guy I grew up with that are police officers. I got hired by police force in 1986 but chose to go into finance and knew I would be like the bad lieutenant so I think I chose right profession, I like popo's

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most though are up to no good and resist arrest

chico2663

he was selling dvd's

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

I always side with the police officer until i see everything that happened for myself. Most of the people that protest are complaining saying a guy got killed that should not have. But that person either committed a crime of some sort and has a criminal record as long as both of your arms.

This one is hard to say because the video cuts off before they shot him. They responded to a call saying a guy was selling CDs and had a gun. After reading through the internet it does seem he was selling CDs. But nowhere do i see if he actually had a gun or not. The one cop yelled "He got a gun, He had a gun" . After this they shot him.

I will say he seemed to just be standing there . I don't know though how many times they told him to get on the ground before that the video is not that long . If you are coming out of a store minding your own business and out of the blue a cop comes up and yells to get down, i can see how there may be a delayed reaction out of confusion. But if they had to repeat it over and over and they thought he had a possible gun they had every right to throw him down.

When he was on the ground he pretty much was not moving or looking like he was resisting. But the camera pans off him right before the shots. So could he have gone for a gun ? Did he even have a gun? Nothing i see answers that. But if he never had a gun on him obviously the cops will get nailed. If he actually had a gun on him and he made a move to grab it then they will be off the hook.

They did say the stores camera should have caught the entire thing so will be interesting to see what that shows. Also i am sure we will hear more about the background of the guy shot. Just seems like most of the ones that get shot seem to always have a lengthy criminal record.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I always side with the police officer until i see everything that happened for myself. Most of the people that protest are complaining saying a guy got killed that should not have. But that person either committed a crime of some sort and has a criminal record as long as both of your arms.

This one is hard to say because the video cuts off before they shot him. They responded to a call saying a guy was selling CDs and had a gun. After reading through the internet it does seem he was selling CDs. But nowhere do i see if he actually had a gun or not. The one cop yelled "He got a gun, He had a gun" . After this they shot him.

I will say he seemed to just be standing there . I don't know though how many times they told him to get on the ground before that the video is not that long . If you are coming out of a store minding your own business and out of the blue a cop comes up and yells to get down, i can see how there may be a delayed reaction out of confusion. But if they had to repeat it over and over and they thought he had a possible gun they had every right to throw him down.

When he was on the ground he pretty much was not moving or looking like he was resisting. But the camera pans off him right before the shots. So could he have gone for a gun ? Did he even have a gun? Nothing i see answers that. But if he never had a gun on him obviously the cops will get nailed. If he actually had a gun on him and he made a move to grab it then they will be off the hook.

They did say the stores camera should have caught the entire thing so will be interesting to see what that shows. Also i am sure we will hear more about the background of the guy shot. Just seems like most of the ones that get shot seem to always have a lengthy criminal record.
    As much as they have been called lazy; it seems selling dvd's is dangerous for a black man. Even if he had a gun how the hell is he going to shoot someone when he is laying on his belly. I don't think wyatt earp could have shot someone at that angle. The incident with the uc police killing the kid. I know everyone in that group. The police officer dates a friends daughter and went to opening day with s for the last 5 years. The kid that got killed, I have known since birth and his family. Dude always thought it was funny to try to do a titty twister on me. Joe deiters the prosecutor I was giving him shit about his tan at a local bar 2 months before my stroke. He was golfing in myrtel beach and I kept telling him it looked sprayed on. Two families were ruined in 10 sec of life
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-06-16 at 09:05 AM.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    As much as they have been called lazy; it seems selling dvd's is dangerous for a black man. Even if he had a gun how the hell is he going to shoot someone when he is laying on his belly. I don't think wyatt earp could have shot someone at that angle. The incident with the uc police killing the kid. I know everyone in that group. The police officer dates a friends daughter and went to opening day with s for the last 5 years. The kid that got killed, I have known since birth and his family. Dude always thought it was funny to try to do a titty twister on me. Joe deiters the prosecutor I was giving him shit about his tan at a local bar 2 months before my stroke. He was golfing in myrtel beach and I kept telling him it looked sprayed on. Two families were ruined in 10 sec of life
    Funny you mention Wyatt Earp lol. I love Arizona have actually been to Tombstone a bunch of times . As a matter of fact this past summer we went there and stayed in Tucson but went 2 days to Tombstone which is an hour away. Stayed at the lookout lodge if you ever go i would highly recommend it they include a free breakfast too.

Yes i agree selling CDs is not something you should get shot over. And you are right where he was on the ground he did not look like he had a lot of room to move. Unless he had the gun hidden on him and went for it and they were scared there was a chance of getting shot. I do not know because i have not even seen if he even actually had a gun or not. Even if he was selling pirated CDs if he did not have a gun this never should have happened. Although i thought i saw somewhere it was music CDs .

Reading a bit more since more came out one of the employees said he sold music CDs here at times and he was a nice guy who used to give away CDs to people at times i am assuming for free as well as food . But the store owner also says he DID have a gun on him so that will make this a bit more difficult because the guy that called in said the person who had the gun threatened him so maybe when he was on the ground he went for his gun i don't know. Unless the video can show 100% he never went for the gun i think they get let off the hook for killing him.

captrobey

A little more info. A witness said they did tell him to get down and he refused . Then they tried to taser him after backing off and that did not happen so they tackled him. He says he never went for his gun but he did have one.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Blacks are usually breaking the law, and then don't know how to respect authority or listen to orders.

No wonder they get shot and arrested.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Blacks are usually breaking the law, and then don't know how to respect authority or listen to orders.

Not all blacks are like that some are great people. I live in Camden and i am white. Our neighbor is Black it is her and her son. He is a great kid she raised him right. When we go on vacation i 100% trust them to watch our house that is how much i trust them and she is even a single mom.

But go across the street and there you have a bunch of the types that i can see getting shot by the police. Druggies and they scream and argue at all hours. Police there constantly. My neighbors son would never get shot by the police because he has no criminal record and is a good kid with a good job(Now he is an adult ) . It is the scum across the street that ends up getting shot then you get to see the BLM people run around and how good a kid he was even though he had a long criminal record.

Case in point down the street there were 2 brothers (The Harpers) they were found shot in their vehicle. A brand new SUV. Of course the family said how innocent and what good boys they were. But then their history came out. Busted for drugs and each of them were arrested for stealing vehicles.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    most though are up to no good and resist arrest
    nice jj. making it that much easier on my conscience for what I have planned for you when I catch you around Vegas. Just remember you brought it on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post

it is inbred white trash like you that will be the first to die badly when people say enough. good riddance bitch ass.

<br>
    <br>

Alex Hart
    Update your status
    Alex Hart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Fourth of July weekend toll: 82 shot, 14 of them fatally, in Chicago

From Article:

Each night of the long holiday weekend, at least a dozen people were shot in the greatest burst of gun violence Chicago has seen this year.

From Thursday night into Friday, three people were killed and 10 others wounded. An attack outside a West Englewood salon left two men dead and an East Garfield Park shooting took the life of a 21-year-old woman.

From Friday afternoon into Saturday, 20 people were shot, one fatally. The man who died had been flashing gang signs in a parking lot in the Clearing neighborhood when someone told him to stop. When the man didn’t, he was shot, police said.

From Saturday night into Sunday morning, four people were killed and another 10 wounded.

The bloodiest stretch of the weekend was a 13-hour period between 2:30 p.m. Sunday and 3:30 a.m. Monday when four people were killed and at least another 26 wounded, many of them in critical condition. And the most chaotic scene was in South Chicago, where three people were wounded during a running gun battle.

The shooting started around 11:20 p.m. Sunday when someone opened fire at two people who just left a store on Exchange Avenue south of 80th Street. A 25-year-old man was taken in critical condition to Northwestern Memorial Hospital and a 19-year-old woman was stabilized at Advocate Christ Medical Center.

While the man was firing, two people on the street shot at him and a chase ensued, with the three exchanging gunfire through a vacant lot west toward Escanaba Avenue, police and neighbors said.

The three didn't hit each other but a 48-year-old man was caught in the crossfire while sitting on the porch. He was wounded in the ankle and taken to Jackson Park Hospital.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-fourth-of-july-toll-82-shot-14-of-them-fatally-in-chicago-20140707-story.html

Yikes!....All of you in Chicago be safe out there!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Not sure if that video shows the full story but that looks like straight up murder, whatever the victim had done or had on him.

Two cops on him when one pulls a gun and looks like he holds it against his head, then pop. And after that they say one of the cops shouted he has a gun and they shot him a couple more times.

Surprised it hasn't gone further than protests and even riots honestly.

Too many cops appear to be no better than ordinary thug morons in USA... and then people come back with shit like "well if you dont want to be murdered just do what the police say"! Fukk that lemming attitude. The police should shoot almost no one, they are not judges or allowed to dole out punishment. And if some of them are such cowards that they think it's just fine to pump bullets into any citizen who 'scares them'... those sort of pussies should not have a badge.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not sure if that video shows the full story but that looks like straight up murder, whatever the victim had done or had on him.

Two cops on him when one pulls a gun and looks like he holds it against his head, then pop. And after that they say one of the cops shouted he has a gun and they shot him a couple more times.

Surprised it hasn't gone further than protests and even riots honestly.

Too many cops appear to be no better than ordinary thug morons in USA... and then people come back with shit like "well if you dont want to be murdered just do what the police say"! Fukk that lemming attitude. The police should shoot almost no one, they are not judges or allowed to dole out punishment. And if some of them are such cowards that they think it's just fine to pump bullets into any citizen who 'scares them'... those sort of pussies should not have a badge.
    I do not know Op the video does not show everything clearly. But witnesses said he resisted arrest to where they had to taser him.Plus they got a call earlier saying a guy selling CDs threatened him with a gun. And he did have a gun. Maybe he had a permit for it IDK . But would a cop risk their entire career and yell he had a gun if he did not because you know full well if he did not have a gun on him they would have been 100% guilty of murder. Was it a lucky guess i don't know. The fact that he did have a gun on him though i think will swing everything in the cops favor. Unless they can find a 100% angle from the store video that shows he never had the gun in his hand or was reaching for it.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    nice jj. making it that much easier on my conscience for what I have planned for you when I catch you around Vegas. Just remember you brought it on yourself.

it is inbred white trash like you that will be the first to die badly when people say enough. good riddance bitch ass.

Not all blacks are bad, but stats say majority are outlaws. Blacks make up 60% of prison populations yet only represent 12% of America's population.

If you are too stupid to follow simple orders such as, "lay on the ground", you deserve to be shot, regardless of race.

Grits, I'm at Aria every other month or so, stop with the threats...It only reinforces what people think about you.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I do not know Op the video does not show everything clearly. But witnesses said he resisted arrest to where they had to taser him.Plus they got a call earlier saying a guy selling CDs threatened him with a gun. And he did have a gun. Maybe he had a permit for it IDK . But would a cop risk their entire career and yell he had a gun if he did not because you know full well if he did not have a gun on him they would have been 100% guilty of murder. Was it a lucky guess i don't know. The fact that he did have a gun on him though i think will swing everything in the cops favor. Unless they can find a 100% angle from the store video that shows he never had the gun in his hand or was reaching for it.
    What does someone having a gun on them have to do with being brutally murdered? If I remember correctly its legal for citizens to own and carry guns. You saw the video, the guy was on his back and subdued by two pigs, cops like this are racist cowards. How many times do you think these cops have had a citizen subdued on their back? I bet theyve had plenty, but I bet theyve never shot one in the head before like this...on second thought maybe they have and we just dont know about it.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    What does someone having a gun on them have to do with being brutally murdered? If I remember correctly its legal for citizens to own and carry guns. You saw the video, the guy was on his back and subdued by two pigs, cops like this are racist cowards. How many times do you think these cops have had a citizen subdued on their back? I bet theyve had plenty, but I bet theyve never shot one in the head before like this...on second thought maybe they have and we just dont know about it.
    When i first heard this story i thought like that too especially with the original video. It made it look like they just ran up and tackled him without warning. But the more that came in the more it made it look like it may not have been murder.

They did not just run up and tackle him they actually tasered him first they just do not show that but videos have witnesses saying that he did resist arrest. Plus they got a call in saying a guy was threatened by a guy selling CDs with a gun.

Why did he not just stop ,put his hands on the car, and not resist. Tell them he had a gun that he had a permit for ? And maybe i missed this but did it actually say he had a permit for this gun? And i saw the video but the camera phone veers away before the shots. The store video should be better. If he was not moving then yes i agree with you. But if it shows that when the camera phone veered away he was reaching for his gun then i have to say they had every right to protect themselves.

jtoler

When i first heard this story i thought like that too especially with the original video. It made it look like they just ran up and tackled him without warning. But the more that came in the more it made it look like it may not have been murder.

They did not just run up and tackle him they actually tasered him first they just do not show that but videos have witnesses saying that he did resist arrest. Plus they got a call in saying a guy was threatened by a guy selling CDs with a gun.

Why did he just stop ,put his hands on the car, and not resist. Tell them he had a gun that he had a permit for ? And maybe i missed this but did it actually say he had a permit for this gun? And i saw the video but the camera phone veers away before the shots. The store video should be better. If he was not moving then yes i agree with you. But if it shows that when the camera phone veered away he was reaching for his gun then i have to say they ad every right to protect themselves.
    It pans away, but not quick enough where one cant see what happened. His hands were below his waste with a gun pointed at him and two cops above him, thats murder. Shouldnt matter if he was tazed, before he was shot he was standing then tackled and when they shot him he was subdued with what looks like one hand behind his back and one hand by his side.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Gun control would have prevented this tragedy. I'm sure all those Chicago shootings were by legally obtained guns, LOL.

maggiethebestdog

The reason i don't get shot by cops is not because I am white. It is because i do not commit crimes. I don't put myself in that position. The few times law enforcement was around for other reasons, I obeyed every command i was given even though i knew i wasn't their guy. It was all resolved with no problems. It really is not that hard to not get shot by the police. Most people know how to accomplish that. White people who are considered armed and dangerous get shot by cops all the time. It just is not front page news. Most black people are good people. Most white people are good people. Criminals of all colors take a huge risk when they break the law. I have seen black men murdered by cops on tape. It is appalling. I have never seen a white man murdered by police. That is the sobering truth.
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 07-06-16 at 01:55 PM.

Alex Hart
    Update your status
    Alex Hart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

The man that was shot and killed by the cops was a convicted felon. He had previously been arrested for: aggravated battery, criminal damage to property, unauthorized entry and domestic abuse battery. He also spent several years in prison for carrying an illegal weapon and marijuana possession. Not to mention he was also a previously registered sex offender. Let’s not act like this guy was some innocent angel and the cops were picking on him. This guy had a history of violence and was currently on probation. Him being a convicted felon means he should NOT have had a gun on him which he did. He supposedly threatened someone with his gun and they called 911 which is why the police where there in the first place. They weren't there because he was black and selling CD's.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderd...AgencyID=54068

"DA Moore told me the anonymous 911 caller claiming #AltonSterling pulled a gun on him has been interviewed & stands by that story"
    https://twitter.com/mayalau/status/750748495175233536

It’s sad that someone lost their life but convicted felons are not known for making the best decisions. When you try and take on the police while reaching for a gun, you just gave them permission to end your life.
    Last edited by Alex Hart; 07-06-16 at 03:24 PM.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was actually pulled over in an I guess White Privilege situation by Baton Rouge cops the same hour this happened. The two cops were discussing it as they walked back to their cars and I was getting something out of the trunk of the car before getting back on I-10.

Did a little more research on the shooting since then to see what all happened. Turns out its not another media frenzy worthy incident guys. The man was known by the store owner to be carrying a weapon lately after a recent mugging in that parking lot. A 911 call came in about the guy selling bootleg CDs and that he had pulled a gun on someone that night is why cops showed up. They tried to talk him down but he refused and they tackled him and one of the cops felt the weapon in his pocket while they were trying to cuff him. Once they shot him they pulled the handgun out so it will be up to others to determine whether or not a good shooting or not on this one. Sterling had a record for sex with an underage girl, domestic abuse and aggravated battery so lets not get too quick to judge the event yet.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hart View Post
    The man that was shot and killed by the cops was a convicted felon. He had previously been arrested for: aggravated battery, criminal damage to property, unauthorized entry and domestic abuse battery. He also and spent several years in prison for carrying an illegal weapon and marijuana possession. Not to mention he was also a previously registered sex offender. Let’s not act like this guy was some innocent angel and the cops were picking on him. This guy had a history of violence and was currently on probation. Him being a convicted felon means he should NOT have had a gun on him which he did. He supposedly threatened someone with his gun and they called 911 which is why the police where there in the first place. They weren't there because he was black and selling CD's.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderd...AgencyID=54068

"DA Moore told me the anonymous 911 caller claiming #AltonSterling pulled a gun on him has been interviewed & stands by that story"
    https://twitter.com/mayalau/status/750748495175233536

It’s sad that someone lost their life but convicted felons are not known for making the best decisions. When you try and take on the police while reaching for a gun, you just gave them permission to end your life.
    And this makes me say back what i said in my first post here . Seems like every person that gets killed ends up having a lengthy criminal record.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    I was actually pulled over in an I guess White Privilege situation by Baton Rouge cops the same hour this happened. The two cops were discussing it as they walked back to their cars and I was getting something out of the trunk of the car before getting back on I-10.

Did a little more research on the shooting since then to see what all happened. Turns out its not another media frenzy worthy incident guys. The man was known by the store owner to be carrying a weapon lately after a recent mugging in that parking lot. A 911 call came in about the guy selling bootleg CDs and that he had pulled a gun on someone that night is why cops showed up. They tried to talk him down but he refused and they tackled him and one of the cops felt the weapon in his pocket while they were trying to cuff him. Once they shot him they pulled the handgun out so it will be up to others to determine whether or not a good shooting or not on this one. Sterling had a record for sex with an underage girl, domestic abuse and aggravated battery so lets not get too quick to judge the event yet.
    Man, how does any of that justify a cop shooting him in the head point blank.

Sad state of affairs when even the people justify abuse of power.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Ignored officer commands, had a gun, got tasered and still didn't go down. Resisted entire time.

Try to help your own damn cause man.

No damn reason these situations should escalate and end in a shooting.

TheSideBet

I didn't say it was justified or unjustified. I said let's wait until we know everything. I just hate when we see the news put out pics of a person given to them by family and everyone rushes to judgement on race bias. Not up to me to determine legal side of police shootings but I can say as a common sense person that if you're a convicted felon the you've had run ins wit cops before. If you are in the process of committing a crime no matter how minor, and you have a weapon on you, probably not smart to make a struggle happen right? Black, white or brown does not matter. And another thing, the guy was obviously a big dude who was not phased by taser shots. He's got a conviction for violence both domestic and outside of family so the open carry law is void to his circumstance so why would you think it a good idea to taunt two cops in the middle of the night like that.

captrobey

Because if they would have listened in the first place none of what happened would have happened to them. I have to admit once i find out the person has a lengthy criminal record i stop having sympathy for them . In this case though i do have some because he had a bunch of kids. But i live in a bad area and have had to deal with crap . As cruel as this may sound if one of them was blown away i do not feel bad because in most cases here a person that was a horrible human being that preyed on others was removed. If the person had no criminal record and was a decent person then i feel bad. I had a 16 year old kid knock on my door(Did not even know him). He proceeded to pull a shotgun out of his coat and put it in my stomach. I jumped back hoping to avoid the blast. Nothing went off.He ran off laughing thinking it was funny. Later down the road he got arrested and turns out the gun was a paint gun. The kid had a criminal record as long as your arm. I have to admit if he got blown away from the cop even wrongly i would not have gave a crap. I just hate people that prey on others . I know i seem cold here, but it is how i feel.

smith131
    smith131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

oh well

jtoler

No not the people, just a certain breed of whites.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

If he had just opened up a shop or applied for permit to sell his CDs and paid sakes tax bond like all the other legal sellers he never would have a problem. But skipping out on your taxes owed to your community...this is what happens!

But seriously....pedophile...wife beater ...known in neighborhood by cops by reports....carrying illegally even with open carry laws if you're a felon you lost those rights...approached lawfully by cops from a call by a citizen...you refuse to be calm and do what they say instead you resist...you get tazed and still talk shit...tackled and still fight....gun is found and you don't let them get it.....this is what happens. No sympathy for this violent sex offender who robbed his fellow neighbors of tax base for commerce and gives legal gun owners a bad name....rest in pea asshole.

maggiethebestdog

I have no sympathy for the scumbag piece of crap and his scumbag family. With that being said and after viewing clear video, if that is not murder, i don't know what is.

TheSideBet

Lesser followed story of a cop involved death a state over this week. Antwan Shumpert in Tupelo Mississippi. Locals there are trying to make it the new Ferguson for days now until the facts there came out this afternoon. Not everything has to be exploded into a racial news story to appease the loons out here lapping it up like crazy.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I have no sympathy for the scumbag piece of crap and his scumbag family. With that being said and after viewing clear video, if that is not murder, i don't know what is.
    Maybe you should watch the other video of the idiot going for a gun when a cop has a gun on him. How stupid could he be? Also, the gun was pulled out on video so blacks cant cry "cop shot an unarmed man"

Stupid guy points gun at someone gets cops called, cops go to arrest him and he goes for a gun.....gets shot. His own fault

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Maybe you should watch the other video of the idiot going for a gun when a cop has a gun on him. How stupid could he be? Also, the gun was pulled out on video so blacks cant cry "cop shot an unarmed man"

Stupid guy points gun at someone gets cops called, cops go to arrest him and he goes for a gun.....gets shot. His own fault
    I saw the second video earlier as well. The cops clearly didn't want to shoot the guy, he brought it on himself. You can see the one cop yelling "penetrate!" after and another screaming stay on the ground. Then more shots and the guy is STILL moving a few seconds later and one officer grabs the pistol from his pants to remove it. Totally avoidable situation.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    If he had just opened up a shop or applied for permit to sell his CDs and paid sakes tax bond like all the other legal sellers he never would have a problem. But skipping out on your taxes owed to your community...this is what happens!

But seriously....pedophile...wife beater ...known in neighborhood by cops by reports....carrying illegally even with open carry laws if you're a felon you lost those rights...approached lawfully by cops from a call by a citizen...you refuse to be calm and do what they say instead you resist...you get tazed and still talk shit...tackled and still fight....gun is found and you don't let them get it.....this is what happens. No sympathy for this violent sex offender who robbed his fellow neighbors of tax base for commerce and gives legal gun owners a bad name....rest in pea asshole.
    Yep. Kind of a win-win, isn't it? This guy goes away, and the cops who didn't do shit right go away too. Half-serious question, if the cops get convicted of murder, do they only go to jail for 59 days and get out free after that due to Louisiana's archaic penalty system like all of those other convicts did? I remember a show talking about when Katrina happened, all of these convicts in New Orleans who were offing people left and right because the penalties were so light moving to Houston, doing the same thing, and getting life in prison even though they thought they'd get the same treatment as back home.

The rules might be enforced a bit different, but we all have to play by the same rules. I would love to not pay any taxes, carry my gun around wherever I want, and not do what the cops tell me to do -- but I understand the consequences if I don't. Just because I "have it bad" doesn't mean that those rules don't apply to me anymore. Why does this part never get talked about in the news? No need to answer that, we all know why. He'll come off as a saint who just wanted to make a living, because people believe everything the news tells them.

Just like always, BLM and the mass media will completely ignore the whole cop endangerment part, which is the cause to all of the effect here. If you're making my job even harder and more frustrating than it already is, sprinkled in with that whole "I might lose my life" part, there's a good chance I'm gonna mow you down. Race plays no part in that decision, believe me. But like I said, that doesn't further your agenda, so ignore all that. I'm just a dirty cop on a crusade to off as many innocent minorities as possible, because that makes a lot of sense.

And for the Love of God, have one cop with a beanbag gun and have him shoot first. You will lose your will to live if you get shot with one of those, especially after you've been tasered. This will give the cops time to make sure the body cameras (that "fell off" in the struggle) are working and you can then use the real gun if you absolutely have to. Situation avoided. Tempers can get really high with this shit, but just like above, you cannot....do...things....the....wrong... .way when it comes to situations like this. It's part of the job, and you knew that when you signed up. They'll get what they deserve too.

maggiethebestdog

They were in no danger of being shot. Once again, couldn't care less about the piece of garbage. The video clearly shows there was no way the idiot could have shot his gun at anyone. I really am not fond of white trash rednecks either.

12 Last