TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    They were in no danger of being shot. Once again, couldn't care less about the piece of garbage. The video clearly shows there was no way the idiot could have shot his gun at anyone. I really am not fond of white trash rednecks either.
    You're saying then that because they knew he had a gun, people say he was well known in the community meaning he was known by cops for being a violent large ass man that after taking him not once but twice and he was still fighting them and couldn't get control of his hands due to his strength that they should have let him pull it out and take aim before firing shots? Don't have to be a white trash redneck to agree that the guy has a ton of blame for his own death here. I'm a white guy from the south and can't stand stereotypical rednecks either but I can still see what happened here.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    You're saying then that because they knew he had a gun, people say he was well known in the community meaning he was known by cops for being a violent large ass man that after taking him not once but twice and he was still fighting them and couldn't get control of his hands due to his strength that they should have let him pull it out and take aim before firing shots? Don't have to be a white trash redneck to agree that the guy has a ton of blame for his own death here. I'm a white guy from the south and can't stand stereotypical rednecks either but I can still see what happened here.
    It was physically impossible for him to shoot anyone in the position they had him in.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Yep. Kind of a win-win, isn't it? This guy goes away, and the cops who didn't do shit right go away too. Half-serious question, if the cops get convicted of murder, do they only go to jail for 59 days and get out free after that due to Louisiana's archaic penalty system like all of those other convicts did? I remember a show talking about when Katrina happened, all of these convicts in New Orleans who were offing people left and right because the penalties were so light moving to Houston, doing the same thing, and getting life in prison even though they thought they'd get the same treatment as back home.

The rules might be enforced a bit different, but we all have to play by the same rules. I would love to not pay any taxes, carry my gun around wherever I want, and not do what the cops tell me to do -- but I understand the consequences if I don't. Just because I "have it bad" doesn't mean that those rules don't apply to me anymore. Why does this part never get talked about in the news? No need to answer that, we all know why. He'll come off as a saint who just wanted to make a living, because people believe everything the news tells them.

Just like always, BLM and the mass media will completely ignore the whole cop endangerment part, which is the cause to all of the effect here. If you're making my job even harder and more frustrating than it already is, sprinkled in with that whole "I might lose my life" part, there's a good chance I'm gonna mow you down. Race plays no part in that decision, believe me. But like I said, that doesn't further your agenda, so ignore all that. I'm just a dirty cop on a crusade to off as many innocent minorities as possible, because that makes a lot of sense.

And for the Love of God, have one cop with a beanbag gun and have him shoot first. You will lose your will to live if you get shot with one of those, especially after you've been tasered. This will give the cops time to make sure the body cameras (that "fell off" in the struggle) are working and you can then use the real gun if you absolutely have to. Situation avoided. Tempers can get really high with this shit, but just like above, you cannot....do...things....the....wrong... .way when it comes to situations like this. It's part of the job, and you knew that when you signed up. They'll get what they deserve too.
    The anointing him a Saint is definitely in full swing. Already heard that the cops showed up with hate in their hearts looking to murder him from the time they got the call....one family member said he was actually there that night as a security guard to protect the store from criminal elements within the neighborhood that he wanted to clean it up and that's why he was carrying....his aunt said on CNN that he's never had a gun and that the police planted it, they need to run prints yet they've already said he carried one....one pundit said he was a gentle giant who everyone in town knew as "the cd man" And he was so sweet to people ...unreal.

All could have never happened had he just done the right thing. The cops got a call that a man with a gun was at the store pointing it at a person....they did their job by checking it out. End of story. They didn't just roll up to murder him...he was in possession of a weapon and did not alert the cops...he resisted arrest...taser was useless on him....fairly simple conclusions here.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The cops got a call that a man with a gun was at the store pointing it at a person....they did their job by checking it out. End of story. They didn't just roll up to murder him...he was in possession of a weapon and did not alert the cops...he resisted arrest...taser was useless on him....fairly simple conclusions here.
    Simple if you use your head to make decisions, but the media knows that right now a lot of people are using emotions instead, so why let facts get in the way now?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Our country is just one pathetic embarrassment as a whole falling for and pretty much yearning for drama formed by the media and acting like fukkin morons.
    There was no wrong-doing here whatsoever, like always.
    If I'm a cop, I'm making sure I get home safe to my family and not worrying about shooting a RESISTING scumbag thug criminal in the leg instead of his chest, especially when being informed he had a gun on him already.
    Fire away guys, all day, everyday.

Anyone taking the criminals side is a stupid piece of shit like he was.
    These aren't fukkin choir boys getting killed.
    They are dirtbags who have been jailed 90% of their adults lives most of the time, who are drawing dead in life anyway.

GET FUKKIN REAL

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Hey I worked in a place that in the 80's was rated most dangerous place to live by usa today. It is where the riots were that I got caught up in and that is another story. Most likely the sex with underage girl was a white family because if I seen it one time I seen it hundred in the black community. It says he carried because he got robbed in same parking lot. I really don't care if he was a pos ;he still shouldn't of been killed. He asked officers what did he do. There was no way even if he had a gun he could of used it from his position. So he is dead because he didn't follow the command of some dumbass cop. As I said; I spent 30 yrs in the ghetto making a great living.I used to get pulled over on a regular basis because some police officer assumed I was in the hood trying to buy drugs. I have had them try to show there power on me until I told them I was friends with the upper class within the police dept. They would get pissed after they would call my name in. In 86 I got caught carrying before there was c&c in cincinnati. I made sure they gave me a receipt for my cash so they couldn't take it. Went before the judge and explained my job. He threatened to arrest popo if they ever wasted his time again. As I said I was friends with alot of policemen from growing up with them playing sports but seems like the younger cops are barney fife guys that never played sports. When I grew up cops were 6'4 and 240 lb guys that you didn't run your mouth to. Have a scar from to much jack running my mouth to police officer when i was in college playing rugby.My father told me next time show respect to police officer. Some of these p.o. are in it for power and it is a shame

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...otests-n604431

When I grew up in the 70's and early 80's police officers were 6'4 and 250 lbs at a minimum. They didn't need guns to subdue you. They woould just beat your ass. I know because being a smartass, i have a scar on my head. As my father said at the time, I taught you better than to ever to talk back to a police officer. The problem is the pay has gotten so good that guys 5'5 130 lb now are police officers. Most these guys were the geeks in high school and found out that chicks dig blue. We need to go back and make sure that when someone becomes an officer than they can handle them self, I am friends with retired police chief and have a guy I grew up with that are police officers. I got hired by police force in 1986 but chose to go into finance and knew I would be like the bad lieutenant so I think I chose right profession, I like popo's
    I think half the stuff you say might be considered legally retarded, but completely agree.

The cops have become kids that got picked on in hs and are now getting back at everyone. It's disgusting and pathetic. The top people in every graduating hs class should be recruited to be cops. It's the exact opposite now, the exact people that shouldn't be cops...are the cops.

It shouldn't be the nerds or the dumb kid that dropped out of hs and was able to complete an obstacle course.

There's a reason why you see a headline every goddamn day of some idiot cop shooting an innocent person. It just really makes me mad.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

man, imagine how many posts you would have if you started a thread every time a black man killed a black man

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Apparently the black lives matter movement hasn't changed anything. Police depts were suppose to retrain
    cops. 5 or six cops on this guy and the only alternative was to blast him multiple times while he was on
    his belly? Bunch of sorry ass pussies if you ask me.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

So next up we have the Minnesota shooting of some black dude because of a busted taillight..... Has anyone seen that video yet? I hate to be skeptical and I really hope I'm wrong about this, but doesn't it look fake? She's calmly telling everyone her boyfriend was shot, the cop is just pointing the gun into the car for no reason after the shooting, she's in the cop car handcuffed yet still taping at the end of the video???

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    I think half the stuff you say might be considered legally retarded, but completely agree.

The cops have become kids that got picked on in hs and are now getting back at everyone. It's disgusting and pathetic. The top people in every graduating hs class should be recruited to be cops. It's the exact opposite now, the exact people that shouldn't be cops...are the cops.

It shouldn't be the nerds or the dumb kid that dropped out of hs and was able to complete an obstacle course.

There's a reason why you see a headline every goddamn day of some idiot cop shooting an innocent person. It just really makes me mad.
    i agree, and the whole system needs reform ...TOP down ... Place is sinking, this is our America!! This man had keys in his pocket and looks like he took 6 to 8 shots to the heart, and had no gun...

They need to do their job, there was two of them, but because the man was squirming around someone shoots him 6 to 8 times in the heart!! The cop even said " if you don't stop moving, I swear to God " ...with a gun shoved to his heart... Wtf man!!! I try to give them the benefit of doubt, because we need law and order, or people will just burn the place down ... but I just watched the video, they straight up murdered that man for squirming ... Joke

place is already corrupt from the top... We need help, help us God!

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Why not beat him atleast ... Where's those concrete batons ? Is that how it is, a man squirming on his back, a cop should go straight to unloading on the " perp's " head or heart... This is crazy..

This video age era, is really highlighting some things... Some people just aren't meant to be cops, both (one straddling look like a rookie)of these guys look like overly aggressive people ( maybe even get off on the power of the badge ) there should be more test, mental test, to find out how they would react in a given situation, even before (cop) training.

i know there are good people behind the badge that respect life, law, and order... That are here to protect and serve, those ones need to be promoted, and let them rid the departments of all this craziness.

Thats another question, were these cops rookies or something? I know the one that shot first wasn't a rookie, I could tell by his voice, his posture, and the aggressiveness. I understand they have to deal with a lot, and that can probably, change a persons demeanor, maybe cops need brakes .... Like 6 months on and six off, and give them different details... This over aggresive attitude is killing these people,

maggiethebestdog

He did have a gun.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

He did have a gun.
    Even if he did have one, and the license to carry it... He has to draw down on the cop ( the cop has to feel endangered of his person). I didn't see ANY gun in the video, they reached in his pocket after unloading on him... What did the cop pull out of his pocket, keys... There was no gun involved when the man was squirming ..

How could they feel threaten? There was TWO of them and the guy was on his back. Why not pepper spray his face, elbow him in the face one time and turn him on his belly, and cuff him..

Did you see the video? Does that look like it was handled properly with protocol? This is crazy..
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 07-07-16 at 04:31 PM.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Even if he did have one, and the license to carry it... He has to draw down on the cop ( the cop has to feel endangered of his person). I didn't see ANY gun in the video, they reached in his pocket after unloading on him... What did the cop pull out of his pocket, keys... There was no gun involved when the man was squirming ..

How could they feel threaten? There was TWO of them and the guy was on his back. Why not pepper spray his face, elbow him in the face one time and turn him on his belly, and cuff him..

Did you see the video? Does that look like it was handle properly with protocol? This is crazy..
    I agree it was a bad shooting. The guy was a piece of garbage and was a felon which means he had an illegal gun. I have no sympathy for him but that does not make the cops less guilty.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I agree it was a bad shooting. The guy was a piece of garbage and was a felon which means he had an illegal gun. I have no sympathy for him but that does not make the cops less guilty.
    Well, yea... I don't know " the whole story " but what I seen in a sixty second clip, was way out of line. The guy would have done 85% of ten years ( convicted felon with a firearm ) .. That is a dumb move to carry one being a felon, especially when he has children that look up to him. It's not supposed to cost him his life unless necessary though.

I can agree though, bad shooting..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Btw some states let felons get their guns back... I think after ten years of no trouble, people should get their rights back to carry... The crooks will carry them regardless, we only hurt the people that do the right thing and not carry.

Of the states that do not require a person to have a permit or license to carry a handgun, we found three that allow felons to possess handguns after a certain amount of time has elapsed since their conviction or release from imprisonment and two that allow a person convicted of a felony to possess handguns if he has been pardoned. Vermont does not have any statutory requirements governing acquisition or possession of handguns by anyone, including felons. It has a constitutional provision that says that “the people have a right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the State—as standing armies in

Louisiana After 10 years from the date of completion of sentence, probation, parole, or suspension of sentence (La. Rev. Stat. § 14:95.1 (c)(1)).

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Savages Kill Murder several DPO

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Blacks are usually breaking the law, and then don't know how to respect authority or listen to orders.

No wonder they get shot and arrested.
    Not all! Most of them are great people.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If your black..h I was bout carry yourself like your not a thug...

First 12