Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

animal dopplegangers.... sarah jessica parker and now JJ Gold....

everyone knows who ferris bueller's ex-wife, Sarah Horsehead Parker, looks like well, uh, a horse....

but my wife had the acumen to point out how strikingly similar my present avatar looks to our very own beloved JJ Gold....

the resemblance is unmistakably clear:

first, JJ:
    Attached Images  

Auto Donk

now, JJ Snauzer Goldipoo:

note the same posture, and generally grouchy disposition..... even hold their shoulders the same way; same hidden eyes, always blacked out; and the same grey coat:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-11-16 at 10:12 AM.

Auto Donk

and, in an effort to save resident "meat gazer" seeweed countless hours of "kahk analysis" -- the same type he openly admitted to doing on the video of my crank posted earlier this year -- I have provided a "side by side" photo comparison of the two cranks in question, our own JJ Gold's, and of course, the newly nicknamed schnauzer running around in my back yard on two feet, "JJ Snauzer Goldipoo" (wait, I may have them backwards here.... See!!! YOU CANNOT TELL THESE TWO APART!!!!) hell, u be the judge:
    Attached Images  

Auto Donk

ps... if anyone see's Ol' Schnauzer Dick running around at the Silver Sevens later today, tell him to give me a call.....