Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Crazy Blonde Mom Guns down teenage daughters; Dude takes shot a streaker....

Just another day in the McJungle we call Harris County, Texas.....

this crazy blonde bitch (MIDDLE IN PHOTO BELOW) decided to blast her daughters, one a teen, the other in here early 20's.... another obvious reason I prefer brunettes, and have always mixed with blondes about as well as oil mixes with water:

I can see the crazy in her eyes...... here's the link to 911 tapes of the family trying to talk her off the ledge before she starts blastin' away like it's a f'n skeet shoot:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...nd-8330732.php

in other news, some gunhappy mo fo took a shot at a guy strolling down his street naked..... not sure why you shoot at a naked guy, but apparently this guy has no tolerance for neighbors that ingest a few too many bath salts, or go overboard on smokin' meth......

and this just in from Katherine Waley, (a poll on her in a minute), who I find sexy even tho she is a blonde, some mo fo is still fleein from the cops in a high speed chase coming toward DonkLand...... nothing like a trying to flee from the cops at the end of an all night bender, only to start hitting the beginning of "drive time" traffic......

now, for the sexy morning traffic girl:

am I right to want to fuk the shit out of her:

I know her snoz is a little big, but something about the way she does the traffic, and the way I have to see her every day, she's started to grow on me....

I may have to giver her one of those little wrist bands, the kind I generally give overnight guests at DonkLand, to let the others know she has "master suite" privileges....

am I losing it? or would you bang her like a screen door in a hurricane, as well?

ps... an update on the naked guy.... as if being shot at wasn't enough, a cop came along and tazed him, as well..... his night, and now morning, has clearly gone from bad to worse......

well, enough fun, i'm off to work....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-29-16 at 05:09 AM.