slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Star Trek Actor Anton Yelchin Dies Aged 27

Anton Yelchin, who played Chekov in recently released Star Trek films, has died in a car accident at the age of 27.
    The actor had risen to prominence with several blockbuster films in recent years - and has a starring role in Star Trek Beyond, which is due to be released in July.
    Publicist Jennifer Allen confirmed Yelchin was killed early on Sunday morning.
    According to TMZ, the star died in a "freak accident" after getting pinned between his car and a brick mailbox at his home.
    Yelchin was discovered after concerned friends visited his home in San Fernando Valley, California, because he had failed to attend a rehearsal hours earlier.
    An only child, Yelchin was born in Russia and moved to the US as a baby with his parents, who were professional figure skaters.
    Fellow TV and film stars, as well as fans, have paid tribute to Yelchin on Twitter.
    British comedian Matt Lucas wrote: "Dreadful news about Anton Yelchin. I thought he was an amazing actor."
    Actress Anna Kendrick described Yelchin's death as "unreal" and a "huge loss".
    He had begun his acting career when he was just nine years old.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/star-trek-...180901429.html

RIP

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Holy shit, I just watched that movie Charlie Bartlett that he stared in where he was a drug dealer yesterday. Awesome movie that I had never even heard of before I watched it. Damn if that's not synchronistic or some shit. Didn't even know who he was until I saw that movie. Dude was an underrated actor by far.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I thought he played a good part in the new Star Trek movies.. Just a kid as well, too bad..

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Terrible.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Very good Actor. Fright Night was easily one of his best movie.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Someone was saying his car fell on top of him.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Oh wow, I just watched Odd Thomas a few weeks ago(great paranormal movie with a sad ending). That really sucks. He was a great actor. Seen a bunch of movies he was in.