Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Canadian dude on Bachelorette pokes guys in belly button, strips down to panties, AND

still manages to have a poor-decision making skank pick him to stay around....

Well, as part of the Donk's "Continue to Receive an Ample Supply of Action in DonkLand Game Plan," I found myself having to watch two hours of ABC's bachelorette premier last night alongside my wife, where the prior season's runner up reject, "jo jo", is now having to deal with 25 insecure psychos and one gay little brother of the only openly gay quarterback in the nfl, aaron rodgers, in an obviously ill-fated attempt to find a f'n husband....

setting aside homo jr's exploits (he's definitely as gay as his trainer-bangin' big brother), they had this Canadian joker on the show who I'm thinking had to be planted by ABC just so the show would have some first night antics for people to laff about, in an obvious attempt to drive up those all-important ratings.....

other than seeweed, I cannot believe this guy represents canadian men at all.... at least I hope not.....

this canuck gets wasted, starts pokin' random guys in the belly button, strips down to a pair of sheer panties that my wife would look good in due to how tiny they were, and then all out dives into the pool by himself...... after climbing out of the pool and being accused of wearing a thong by the bacherlorette, he spends the next several hours wandering around the house clad only in his panties.... I kept waiting for this guy to slap on a black hood, scarf down even more bath salts than he'd obviously already eaten, and start asking everyone there a bunch of idiotic inane questions about shit like whether they like their toast slightly browned, or well done.....

All of this guy's conduct was obviously very seeweed-like behavior, and if he'd been wearing a black hood, I'm pretty sure most of us here would bet the farm that this loser was in fact seeweed.... However, when I looked at his eyes very closely, they: 1. didn't have those reptilian elongated gecko pupils, and 2. didn't send a nasty chill down my spine, so I'm thinkin' it wasn't him, despite all the glaring similarities....

Then, after all that, and him asking her idiotic questions like whether she'd seen some dumbass local canadian's youtube video (very seeweed like behavior), the dumb bitch, when down to the very last of her 15 or so picks, chooses this f'n panty-sportin' tool over 8-9 other guys who are then sent home.... much like sbr poker, it has to be rigged..... as no f'n woman on the planet would have kept this dickhead around.....

the only other high point was the 8 or 9 losers that were sent home lost not only to the seeweed-like-panty-guy, but also to a f'n idiot wearing, I kid you not, a mother fukkin' Santa Clause costume.... he didn't wear it just to make his f'n entrance/introduction to the skank, but rather wore it the whole evening.... and he still got a f'n rose..... (Tho I have to admit, it was funny watching this insecure dumbfuk pounding drinks in a stupid Santa suit -- for some reason seeing Santa get wasted in a room full of guys, staggering around, yelling "JO! JO! JO!" -- instead of "ho! ho! ho!" -- struck me as funny. I probably would laffed harder if he'd had the balls to yell out like the real Santa from a rooftop, "JO, JO, JO, THE NASTY HO, HO HO!!!!")

The 8-9 guys that now head back to their no-gettin'-laid lives now have egos/self esteem lower than our own JJ Gold.... Imagine telling your co-workers and friends and family, "yeah, I've got so little game I lost to a f'n loser in a Santa suit and some panty-wearing Seeweed look-a-like on bath salts...."

although I was seriously doubting whether putting up with this lame shit on monday nights is worth staying in Ms. Donk's good graces, it does look like -- according to the preview of the entire season they ran at the end of the episode -- ABC put a bi-polar psychopath from oklahoma on the show (who of course the dumb skank Jo jo has obviously fallen for), who punches out five or six other contestants during the course of the season, including Gayboy No. 2 Rodgers.....

To sum it all up, when you're a relatively decent lookin' girl (now with a fake rack, that I don't think she had when she lost last year--I'm sure ABC paid for that along with the obligatory teeth-whitening), that has to go on a show to find a fiance, chances are you've been making all the wrong decisions, man-wise, for a pretty long while..... her keeping this Oklahoma psychopath and a homosexual unemployed failed ex-quarterback as potential mates and falling for them both just seems to be par for her life's course.....

on a side note, I had to laff when the twenty-something Rodgers announced to her and others he's "retired" from the nfl (only one pathetically unemployed person here at SBR claims to be similarly "retired," and that is Small b Scam Eagle Waves).... I think "cut" due to no talent was the word he was looking for.....

let the fun ensue......

AD

ps... if any of you are wearing those tight "skinny jeans" of the type the young Rodgers was wearing at the first part of the show, get rid of that shit quick.... they make you look like a total f\*g
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-24-16 at 12:13 PM.

Auto Donk

pss... And I've already rec'd one p.m. from someone having the younger rodger's "back"... perhaps "back door" would be more appropriate here... claiming he's not a homosexual. Hah! You obviously didn't watch the outtakes from episode 1 that didn't make the show, but which are on line.....

My wife pulled those up on her laptop, and there's an outtake in which the young unemployed ex-quarterback and 2-3 other guys, including the panty-clad seeweed type guy, are sitting in the bachelor pad hottub, kicking back and admiring each other's builds.... then, all of a sudden, a big blob of semen floats to the top of the bubbling water, and Mr. Rodgers shouts out "WHO FARTED??????"

that was the obvious typical Rodger's family response, as the same question was gleefully posed by his brother aaron when he, Trainer Lanflisi, and one other guy were in the Packers' training room facility hottub late one night after an early afternoon game, and a similar dingy yellow blob appeared at the surface...

Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-24-16 at 09:39 AM.

Auto Donk

the composites are in..... probably the same psychotic strain as weeder:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-25-16 at 12:12 PM.

Auto Donk

looks like i'm the only dope that got roped into watchin' this stupid show around here....

lucky bastards.....

the rest of you were spared having to see this image:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-25-16 at 12:12 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Did not open image. Scared to.

However, wanted to "show" support.

Auto Donk

no support necessary for this thread.... in fact, that no one has responded to it gives me a slim sliver of hope for the guys on this forum.....

anyone guy who watches this show voluntarily should be shot.....

good job, men

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    no support necessary for this thread.... in fact, that no one has responded to it gives me a slim sliver of hope for the guys on this forum.....

anyone guy who watches this show voluntarily should be shot.....

good job, men
    God damn it Donk.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Update...

Auto Donk

I don't know if I missed a week of this bullshit or not.... but if I didn't, weeder is still in it.....

I'm cheering for the little guy.....

ACoochy

I don't know if I missed a week of this bullshit or not.... but if I didn't, weeder is still in it.....

I'm cheering for the little guy.....

Think that has anything to do with the fact that universally women need drama as a form of validation??

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

looks like i'm the only dope that got roped into watchin' this stupid show around here....

lucky bastards.....

the rest of you were spared having to see this image:
    Did your old lady make you watch it.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Jesus Christ Donker, be a man. No man watches that shit. Men have to draw the line sometimes for a happy
    wife/ happy life. Go to your man cave and watch Rocky or some other manly shit.

Giving us a play by play on muscle bound pussy boys whose entire day consists of lifting weights while
    looking in the mirror, instead of being on the job site building something, being real men, is too much.

But, thanks anyway.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Jesus Christ Donker, be a man. No man watches that shit. Men have to draw the line sometimes for a happy
    wife/ happy life. Go to your man cave and watch Rocky or some other manly shit.

Giving us a play by play on muscle bound pussy boys whose entire day consists of lifting weights while
    looking in the mirror, instead of being on the job site building something, being real men, is too much.

But, thanks anyway.
    Have you seen my wife?

And I know you haven't seen all that my wife can do..... if the missus wants me to watch a couple of hours of pure dickweed shenanigans, I can "compromise"...... I should list all the shit I don't watch..... she made a special request, so I gladly accepted....

I watch that and Game of Thrones with her, the rest of the time it's sports for me; possibly cnn or fox news.....

until you've walked a mile in my shoes, or, more accurately in this case, had Ms. Donk Ride you like a f'n buckin' bronk at a rodeo till you can't see straight, huge natural d's in your face, then jump off, reverse-cowgirl it back-d.... (I'll stop there, don't want to bore you with it all), don't judge......

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

My wife has huge Hemi's also and have done all that........just teasing ya.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    My wife has huge Hemi's also and have done all that........just teasing ya.
    hey, well, in my defense, I did not watch the shit last night.... have no clue who's in, or out......

hopefully weeder made it through.....

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Donker I have to wonder about you sometimes. You just wrote a fukking BOOK on a women's show. Wtf dude

Auto Donk

gave me something to do while watching it..... and take the usual digs at seeweed, waves, jj, etc.....

killin' three birds with one stone..... 1. wife's desire/supply line of ample fellatio; 2. informing the sbr masses what a f'd up show it is; and 3. waves/weeder/aaron rodgers bashing....

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Yea I post on SBR while my wife watches houswives of fill in the blank or whatever else she watches.

Auto Donk

she's trying to make me watch those crazy low-life skanks from Dallas..... talk about a black-eye to the city..... Those skeezers have no standing in Dallas society; they're a f'n joke.....

Although Htown and Big D often snipe at each other, I will defend Dallas on this one; there are thousands of women in Dallas that have a ton of class and really are to be looked up to..... these hos they dredged up came straight out the f'n trailer.... a f'n carnie of all things.... holy shit! I really felt bad for all the classy women of Dallas when I saw what Bravo rolled out for Big-D.....

sad shit......

ACoochy

Chad really needs to start knocking some heads loose around the house here...

Yeah its train wreck television but just like a train wreck you can't help but want to watch...

Auto Donk

at 6pm last night some dumbass ran into, according to the news, "a pole", and knocked out 25.000-30,000 subrscribers' internet and television services, including my household, so I wasn't able to "watch it with my wife"......

I sent him a thank you card this morning....

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

What this s called is PUSSY WHPED

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    What this s called is PUSSY WHPED
    you say that like it's a bad thing.....

Auto Donk

final update:

she picked a fahg.... who is the gay brother of the nearly-openly gay nfl quarterback Aaron "Bareback Lanflisi" Rodgers.....

not that she could have avoided it once she narrowed it to two contestants.... the other one left was also gay, an unemployed swimmer....

JoJo showed us all why she has faced nothing but heartbreak ever since she started dating at age 11.... she always chooses the wrong guys....

dumb bitch narrowed the field down to two unemployed homos...... Enjoy, Dumbass!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-02-16 at 09:51 AM.