Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Explain something to me (regarding a 15 day return policy)

I bought a camera from Walmart while I was on vacation (on May 1st). I want to return the item (never used it) and they're claiming it needs to be returned today (May 15th). Wouldn't the camera need to be returned by the 16th if the policy if 15 days? I called to confirm this but neither of the two customer service understand my point.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

if you count the 1st as a full day then 15th is the cutoff.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Thats where the confusion arises.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

What we, or I want to know IS
    where you are living after flooding yours and your neighbors homes...

Bet everyone 2 points this guy does not return and let us know how this camera ordeal works out...

He now owes the board an answer to camera and got damn garden hose.

Checks and balance...

No coming onto forum with a potentially dangerous situation, then making us wonder if you drowned !!
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 05-16-16 at 12:57 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    Thats where the confusion arises.
    Well... if they don't bite on the return....

I always try asking for a manager.... then playing dumb like.... I didn't know about your return policy... it's like 1 day off... and then asking for a Walmart gift card. Instead of cash in hand or back on your C.C. You'll have a higher success rate by asking for in-store credit/gift card that way. Hope it works.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i just bought a laptop from staples but turned out to be a lemon so i returned it. they have a 14 day return policy but i ended up returning the item on day 16. at first they seemed to tell me they have a policy but when i said just give me a gift card, they were fine with it. if they don't give you your money back, you might want to talk to the manager and just ask for a gift card. gl

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Well... if they don't bite on the return....

I always try asking for a manager.... then playing dumb like.... I didn't know about your return policy... it's like 1 day off... and then asking for a Walmart gift card. Instead of cash in hand or back on your C.C. You'll have a higher success rate by asking for in-store credit/gift card that way. Hope it works.
    yup, if you say you're gonna purchase an item from them, they're more lenient.