R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

"Dirty Harry of Scottsdale"

Anyone familiar with this story? El Nino i know your local and probably familiar. Just saw some you tube vids on this clown James Peters last night who was a pig and previously worked for Scottsdale PD till a few years ago. Guy has shot 7 civilians with 6 kills in a just over 9 year span!!! All shootings deemed justified of course. Last one being shooting death of an UNarmed grandfather shot in back of head while holding his grandchild.

After that oops my bad he was forced into early retirement with a $4,500 a month pension for life!!!! Most Americans don't make $4,500 a month let alone a retired serial killer with a badge. Shortly after his dismissal they rehired this clown who now trains officers .....yes you read that right. TRAINS officers on when to fire on civilians lol. Wow militants of half wit variety in full force and with no boundaries serving for "the man". Look this dude up it's unreal!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Also worth noting family of his last victim the grandfather received 4.5 million in a settlement. Now when you claim a settlement that large (most in these type cases are a fraction) they found something very wrong and the price for compensation reflects it. Taxpayers fork over the dough for most the bill of course with increased property taxes. While this murderer walks free with a extra cushion on his ride so to speak.

Now he's involved in training for a controversial company called Vir tra systems which is basically a simulated b.s. method which is subliminally wiring cops on how to react based on a shock system. Merica Fukk yeah.....I mean no I'm actually one of the smart ones. The subliminal mind control will never infiltrate this Jedi

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Disclaimer =Now before anyone sets in with their short sighted cops are all heroes argument and just doing their job b.s. like you've been programmed to believe. This is not all about cops all bad! I know a few and generally they are good guys (ones I can vouch for off clock anyhow). Problem is mainly the system and how they are wiring these guys in a more militant style to shoot first or take force without cause.

Becoming more evident by the day and very disturbing honestly. All the "harass and collect" b.s. stops , overuse of force which at times is down right cold blooded murder! Don't forget these servants yes they are servants to you and I paid with tax dollars are more and more acting like loan shark leg breakers and killers than your Andy Griffith fantasy.Just remember when someone in gov says to you the common catchphrase it's "for your safety" or a "matter of national security" these days run don't walk!!

These are dumb generic phrases used with a harboring intent to enslave or manipulate. That much is fact!!! Beware good citizens of this once great country that at one time (MAYBE) stood for something good. They have started something that will end very bad in close future mark my words.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Seriously nobody has anything to say? After all its just a story on a murderer cop. Not looking for hits or likes any of that let me suck you off modern day social b.s. But this is a so called "cop" assassin story. Guess I should have kept it more low brow. Like has anyone heard of rapper x who has 5 illegitimate kids he's actually proud of and cheated on his wink wink wife? Like omg haha. It's frustrating this cuntry does not wanna hear any truth if it's too ugly. "Just keep moving along sheep and keep it single file" Smh:/