Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

How Many Colleges Actually Have "Safe Spaces"?

I read stories like these, and think I am in Bizarro World sometimes. Are a majority of college students like this now?

How will today’s college students function once they leave campus and find the world no giant “safe space” protecting them from things they don’t want to hear?

University of Pittsburgh students last week declared themselves “in danger” and “traumatized” over a provocative campus speech by righty flame-thrower Milo Yiannapoulos.

So traumatized that, at a student government hearing, they demanded to know why the school hadn’t provided on-site therapy for those who felt “invalidated” by the speech.

A speech that no one had to attend.

The student-gov president broke down in tears as she heard the complaints, then apologized for spending student funds on the guest (but said court rulings had left her no choice).

Meanwhile, two members of Bowdoin College’s student government faced impeachment for . . . attending a tequila party where some guests wore (gasp) tiny sombreros.

The school launched an instant investigation into this “act of ethnic stereotyping,” put partygoers on “social probation” and expelled the hosts from their dorms.

Oh, that more colleges had presidents like Oklahoma Wesleyan’s Everett Piper, who in December told his students to “grow up” and “get a backbone.”

“The creation of a safe space so that a countering idea cannot enter your world,” he said, “is not education — that is nothing but ideological fascism.”

At least his graduates won’t melt into puddles in the real world, because they’ll have attended a college — not a day-care center.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I heard there is a bunch of hoopla over this incident where students wore tiny sombreros to a tequila party. And now the school has to offer counseling for students that were traumatized over it.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Just google micro-aggressions and see where the youth of the US are heading. The pussification of America is nearly complete. The nanny state is in charge.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

my dorm room and apartment back in college definitely did not qualify as a "safe space" for any babe's virginity

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I heard there is a bunch of hoopla over this incident where students wore tiny sombreros to a tequila party. And now the school has to offer counseling for students that were traumatized over it.

I'm assuming the counselling was for the idiots wearing the stupid-looking tiny sombreros?

I was actually more traumatized by the petrified cat sitting on that one homo's shoulder

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

So are tiny sombreros anti-mexican or anti-midget?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    So are tiny sombreros anti-mexican or anti-midget?
    I usually wear one on my dick when I'm about to bang a hot latina, so I'm thinkin' mescin..... only midget I ever ****** was a mescin, so she was probably doubly offended by The Hammer's hat......

and here I've been under the mistaken impression for years that it was setting my beer on her flat head while she was blowing me while both of us were standing, and the cleveland steamer I finished her with that night, that had her so pissed off....

I really need some sensativity training......

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Alright. WTF is a cleveland steamer?

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    my dorm room and apartment back in college definitely did not qualify as a "safe space" for any babe's virginity
    How many times did you blow your load at Houston 2nd Baptist High. Then i watched game film where i saw you shaved points for the Houston Bapt. Univ football team. You should be fuckin ashamed of yourself sir

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Would it have been okay if the sombreros were full sized?

I am confused.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Where you see shame, I see opportunity.

Great market for slinging inside those places.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Would it have been okay if the sombreros were full sized?

I am confused.
    LOL, it wasn't Mexican kids who were traumatized, it turned out to be little people.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Alright. WTF is a cleveland steamer?
    I think you have to go to the dark web to find out. Or spend the night at Donk's.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

It sure wasn't my dorm room back in the day

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Looks like Mike Fratello will be next.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    How many times did you blow your load at Houston 2nd Baptist High. Then i watched game film where i saw you shaved points for the Houston Bapt. Univ football team. You should be fuckin ashamed of yourself sir
    can I sue sbr for releasing my private info to you?

at least you only referenced one of my "shaving" scandals at H2BH, and left my smooth balls via detention hall with Ms. Wilmore after school out of this discussion......