jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kalamazoo Shootings: 6 Dead, 2 Wounded.. Guns Again

Six people were killed and two others wounded in a series of random shootings in Michigan Saturday evening, police said. A 14-year-old girl was shot and very seriously injured. Authorities earlier said that she'd died.
    Jason Brian Dalton, 45, was taken into custody early Sunday and was being questioned over shootings at three different locations in Kalamazoo County, police said.
    Jason Brian Dalton. Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office
    "There is no connection between any of them, this all appears to be random," Kalamazoo County Undersheriff Paul Matyas said. "This is the worst-case scenario that any community can have."
    The shooting spree began at around 6 p.m., when a woman at a Kalamazoo County apartment complex was shot several times, Kalamazoo Country Prosecutor Jeff Getting said. She was in serious condition but expected to survive, he said.
    Police were then called to a car dealership about 10 p.m. where two men, one of them an 18-year-old, were fatally shot, Getting said.
    About 10 minutes later, a third shooting took place in the parking lot of a nearby Cracker Barrel restaurant where four women were fatally shot, and the 14-year-old girl was seriously injured, Getting said.
    In that shooting, the suspect got out of his car and started a brief conversation with people in two other cars, Matyas said. After a few seconds of talking, the gunman "unloaded his weapon into both cars," Matyas said.

Dalton was taken into custody at around 12:40 a.m. after being stopped, police said. Getting said a semi-automatic handgun was seized in the arrest.
    Getting said the shootings appear to be premeditated, but that the victims were thought to have been chosen at random. He said he had no doubt that police work saved more lives from being lost.
    "We have 9, 10, 11 shell casings at each of these scenes," he said, adding that police were investigating to ensure there no other crime scenes. "These weren't a sudden explosion… this was done intentionally."
    Getting said police were told that the 14-year-old girl was deceased, but it was a "miracle" that she was alive.
    "I don't know how to talk about it in medical terms — they thought she was deceased, [but] she wasn't. Call it a miracle, call it what you want, but she is alive now."
    Police have not released the names of the victims, Getting said, as they have not finished notifying their relatives.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

this country is getting progressively worse JJ liable to get killed anywhere I am seriously thinking about moving back home to Canada prob. Vancouver can draw my 2 u.s. retirement checks up there plus the Canadian old age pension

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Like i said i ain't worried 'bout no stinkin' terrorists in the USA!

This is the kind of crazy USA moron i'm way more concerned about! P.S. Dude shoulda found him a Golden Corral buffet & drowned his sorrows for a few hours!
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 02-21-16 at 12:28 PM.

megamillionslose

Dude even joked with the Uber employed killer!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

The guy was an UBER driver and even gave people rides in-between shootings.

Unreal.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    The guy was an UBER driver and even gave people rides in-between shootings.

Unreal.
    talk about ability to Multi-task..... sounds like high management material here

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

WTF?!? Gave Uber rides in between shootings?!? That's freakin' nuts!

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

he went crazy because he didn't get 5 stars?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    WTF?!? Gave Uber rides in between shootings?!? That's freakin' nuts!
    Time to ban GTA V and its previous games.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hahaha, reminds me of the "taxi cab" missions in GTA; where you'd have to drop off fares in a certain amount of time; running the fuk over or shooting at anything in your way......... Damn I love that game..... I think i'm qualified to be an uber driver now!!!!

one thing for sure, the general public sure acts like the general public in GTA....

you jack a car in GTA, first time you stop for something, anyone in the car with you bails out.... this uber-driver prick picked up someone, started driving all erratic and shit, and the passenger tells "Good Morning America".... "yah, he was driving all crazy, through medians, through lawns, so when he finally came to a stop, I jumped out and ran"......

funny.....

even funnier, this dude was riding up front with the shooter, because his fukkin' dog was riding in the back seat.....

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

When are people going to claim this was a false flag?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    When are people going to claim this was a false flag?
    Claims were made as soon as the shootings were reported. These masterminds don't fukk around.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Say what you want but this is NOT a gun issue. Make no mistake I'm not a gun owner or enthusiast but smart enough to realize they have been around forever and these "random" mass shootings are becoming a monthly event and more frequent in past 15 years or so. Something else definitely going on here and drugs a part of it. Everyone of these fukkers it comes out they were on drugs and all have that "zombie" look in their mugshot. Another thing odd is how these shooters if apprehended are never heard from again if I'm not mistaking and whisked away. Where's the 60 min or dateline interviews did I miss something???

Just odd "random" mass shootings have happened over the decades but nothing like we've seen since Columbine. Since then it's becoming a regular occurrence and each time very little known about perpetrators, they never get to speak their side. I don't have all the answers just know it does not smell right at all.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Fishhead forgot his medication, fuking taxi drivers
    Last edited by Scorpion; 02-24-16 at 07:01 PM.

megamillionslose

Why is wife filing fo' divorce? Shooter gonna get acquitted b/c of insanity plea!

Whatever happened to fo' betta or worse? http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-wlwt_20160228

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Say what you want but this is NOT a gun issue. Make no mistake I'm not a gun owner or enthusiast but smart enough to realize they have been around forever and these "random" mass shootings are becoming a monthly event and more frequent in past 15 years or so. Something else definitely going on here and drugs a part of it. Everyone of these fukkers it comes out they were on drugs and all have that "zombie" look in their mugshot. Another thing odd is how these shooters if apprehended are never heard from again if I'm not mistaking and whisked away. Where's the 60 min or dateline interviews did I miss something???

Just odd "random" mass shootings have happened over the decades but nothing like we've seen since Columbine. Since then it's becoming a regular occurrence and each time very little known about perpetrators, they never get to speak their side. I don't have all the answers just know it does not smell right at all.
    I agree something's up and he will have his day in court but really, he killed multiple people... "his side" is going to be have to be pretty f ucking breathtaking. Probably have a mental issue. All reports are that he was a good father, blah blah blah.