louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Ur Fav online trading platform?

What is everyone's Fav platform for online trading? I'm looking for one that I can select a stock(s) I'm interested, and can select a buy price and/or sell price, for say 100-200 shares, and the program makes the trades automatically. I don't want to have stare at a computer screen(s) all day. I'd like to be able to isolate whatever stock(s) I'm interested in, and preset select buy-in or Sell prices, and check back later.

dbartinbwgc
    dbartinbwgc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21563

I believe most brokerage accounts have that option using a limit order.
    if you put in buy google at 725 and its 730 it will not buy until your price or lower hits.
    same on the sell side
    if you put in you want 750 and its 740 it will sell when your price comes up.
    you can put in for just a day order or good until canceled(30days).

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by dbartinbwgc View Post
    I believe most brokerage accounts have that option using a limit order.
    if you put in buy google at 725 and its 730 it will not buy until your price or lower hits.
    same on the sell side
    if you put in you want 750 and its 740 it will sell when your price comes up.
    you can put in for just a day order or good until canceled(30days).
    Thank you, I guess what I meant to say/ask, and left out, are there any that seem to be faster than others. Stocks bounce around n move so fast. Just curious if some brokerages are faster than others. I assume being digital and electronic all should be relatively close in speed n features.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Interactive Brokers are one of the fastest in the business, if not THE fastest as far as filling your order goes, and the spreads are very low.

I use it myself because my firm makes me, and I fukking hate it, but some people swear by it, and you can't deny the speed and the low margins. You can trade just about anything under the sun on that platform too.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

tradeking