oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

I'm looking for a good Macbook laptop

Anyone know much about these? I have been doing some research right now the one I'm leaning towards buying with all my bet points is in the link below. I'm going to be cashing in almost all of my bet points to buy this so not a big investment buy still don't want a POS. I will have $700 to buy this with and the one listed below with free shipping comes to $699.95

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-...n%3A2423841011

Specs are as follows:

• Intel Core i7 Processor 2.3GHz
    • 4GB DDR3 RAM
    • 750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
    • 15.4-Inch Screen, Radeon HD
    • Mac OS X 10.6, 7 hours Battery Life

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

i would recommend at least 8 gig of RAM depending on what you plan to do with it. If all you will use it for is surfing, office work, etc, 4 gig will work fine.
    Points Awarded:

oChRoNiCo gave Booya711 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    i would recommend at least 8 gig of RAM depending on what you plan to do with it. If all you will use it for is surfing, office work, etc, 4 gig will work fine.
    Thanks Booya I talked to a guy at work and he agrees with what you said he said I could get this one and add another 4GB and make it 8GB total and it would be pretty great so I think thats what I'm going to do. I will be the 1st to admit I'm no computer stud so I appreciate the feed back.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    Thanks Booya I talked to a guy at work and he agrees with what you said he said I could get this one and add another 4GB and make it 8GB total and it would be pretty great so I think thats what I'm going to do. I will be the 1st to admit I'm no computer stud so I appreciate the feed back.
    No worries ocho...either way you are getting a nice computer