dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Glenn Frey dead

a few great songs, RIP

"history of the Eagles" coming to netflix. I thought it was pretty good.
    Last edited by dante1; 01-18-16 at 06:15 PM.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

History of the Eagles was pretty good. Frey and Henley came off as real assholes in my opinion though.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    History of the Eagles was pretty good. Frey and Henley came off as real assholes in my opinion though.

yeah Frey I thought for sure, but maybe I am mixing them up. One seemed a little more unreasonable than the other. I may be wrong about the names. old brain, lol.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Name:  tumblr_m1nve3268e1r00g1wo3_500.gif
Views: 92
Size:  480.9 KB

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

You belong to the city. You belong to the night. Living in a river of darkness. Rip glenn frey

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Be in Peace...

Joe Walsh RULES!

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

WTF?!? All these musicians I spent my youth listening to falling over dead...

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Saw the Eagles in Albany, NY a few years ago. Best concert I ever attended.

RIP Glen

**agree WTF - all these musicians passing this year and were still in January.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    Agreed. Seeing tunnel with faint light. WTF!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13593

Spent the 80's in SFla and tequila sunrise always brings a tear.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    many of them, probably most of them believed in living hard. my god the drugs and night life and physical abuse these guys endured it is sometimes amazing they lived as long as they did. these artists, at least most of them, seem to have such a great talent and along with that talent almost always comes this life style. you guys are correct they die young. they live hard and die young. one great exception are the stones, tell me how they fck are they still living. they are alive right?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    many of them, probably most of them believed in living hard. my god the drugs and night life and physical abuse these guys endured it is sometimes amazing they lived as long as they did. these artists, at least most of them, seem to have such a great talent and along with that talent almost always comes this life style. you guys are correct they die young. they live hard and die young. one great exception are the stones, tell me how they fck are they still living. they are alive right?
    which goes to show you what a bunch of bullshit the "war on drugs" is......

some of these old fuks, keith richards, for example, are starting to look like the cryptkeeper.... I think the alcohol and drugs mixture starts to preserve their bodies while still alive.... "pickling" them while still on the hoof

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    which goes to show you what a bunch of bullshit the "war on drugs" is......

some of these old fuks, keith richards, for example, are starting to look like the cryptkeeper.... I think the alcohol and drugs mixture starts to preserve their bodies while still alive.... "pickling" them while still on the hoof

get no argument from me on that.

drugs should be legalized, regulated and taxed. can you imagine the decrease in crime, the decrease in prison population, the increase in revenue. we won't see it but it is one of the best ideas in the past decade or two. the crazy right will have a thousand fits, they won't even discuss it seriously. you need a blend of progressives and libertarians to make a real push. that won't happen soon either.