Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you KVB

It is a scary proposition Megamilly but I'm sure if you use your instincts correctly you could assemble a good team. These things are interesting to think about but the reality is just enjoy the ride because that's all it is. It's fun to dream sometimes... whoever finally wins I hope does something positive with it and that's all you can ask for.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

DiggityDaggityDo

Ouch

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Ouch

saw that, just brutal.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Unreal Diggity that's beyond brutal! What are the fukking odds of being 1# over across the board? They should throw you a cool $100,000 bone just for that.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Unreal Diggity that's beyond brutal! What are the fukking odds of being 1# over across the board? They should throw you a cool $100,000 bone just for that.
    That wasn't my ticket, McMurphy. I'll still take the $100k though.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

You can claim anonymously in MD so Im good.

DiggityDaggityDo

We broke the lottery

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

We broke the lottery

Nobody is gonna be playing Mega Millions this week.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Ouch

Bad beat.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post
    Your best bet would be to keep that ticket somewhere safe for a couple months, act like nothing happened. Quit your job some random day 5 months from now when the buzz has died down a bit and claim the prize. You will have people and the press crawling up your ass if you don't
    For 1.5 bil lottery win you think u can remain anonymous....no you cant...in fact its my understanding the lottery stipulates ALL jackpot winners have to be named but maybe there's some kinda trust or something you could form to remain anonymous but I doubt it....you will be written about for the next year and asked to come on shows and blah blah blah...we're talking an instant broke to billionaire here that is very uncommon...in facts its never happened ever

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Bad beat.
    Wow 1 number off on each number ouch

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post
    Your best bet would be to keep that ticket somewhere safe for a couple months, act like nothing happened. Quit your job some random day 5 months from now when the buzz has died down a bit and claim the prize. You will have people and the press crawling up your ass if you don't
    Yep, I was talking with somebody about it and that's what I said. Let the Powerballamania settle down a little bit and a few months down the line collect the cash. Gives time to get security system and shit installed if you're worried about that too. Then I'd take the annuity and move into the richest neighborhood in the area, where everybody around you has money.

bettilimbroke999

We broke the lottery

You want a lottery ticket....for which one PB or Mega Millions......UHHHHH LET ME THINK LOL

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Yep, I was talking with somebody about it and that's what I said. Let the Powerballamania settle down a little bit and a few months down the line collect the cash. Gives time to get security system and shit installed if you're worried about that too. Then I'd take the annuity and move into the richest neighborhood in the area, where everybody around you has money.
    penetrate a security system move to a mansion in a rich enclave like Isleworth where Tiger and A-Rod etc live...its sealed up tighter than Fort Knox and youll be surround by ppl with just as much money as you without having to worry about papparazzi snapping your photo every time you step out the door or some brokediks blowing ur head off....lottery winners for much smaller amounts have been killed and had hitmen hired to kill them (often times sadly by their own kin)....for a win and fame of this size you better get in a secured gated community to have any privacy or normal life and seein as how you could blow 50 mil on a mansion and still have 2/3 of a billion left that shouldn't be an issue.

DiggityDaggityDo

DiggityDaggityDo

Powerball signs fixed.

bettilimbroke999

These ppl are dumber than a pile of bricks....the number had been up there for 3 days and hadnt changed....what did they think they drew the exact same 1 in 292 mil # back to back...yea ok

First 12