regger
    regger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

"Making a Murderer" Doc

I know I haven't earned a right to make a non-sports based post, and I've been waiting patiently, but no one is making my day.

Has anyone else seen the "Making a Murderer" documentary on Netflix?

I am always 100% on the side of the cops/prosecution, but in this case, I can't be, no matter how hard I try.

This is a tragedy and an embarrassment to the system. Does anyone think this guy doesn't have reasonable doubt?? The framing facts are just so incredible...

250,000 people signed the petition fo free Steven Avery, and will probably be 300,000 when I wake up.

Nuts.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Regger, you can post about whatever the hell you want to post about... I'll check it out...

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Just finished it last night. Still not sure whether he's innocent or guilty but definitely some screwy shit going on with that police department

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Cmon.....u must be kidding! They found her CAR KEYS hidden in his house with his blood on them, not to mention, this FREAK had been stalking that poor girl, tried to get her to come to his junkyard 5 times to take fake pictures! She told everyone she was frightened of the scum bag! The cops KNEW THIS GUY WAS A SCUMBAG.....REDICULOUS

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Cmon.....u must be kidding! They found her CAR KEYS hidden in his house with his blood on them, not to mention, this FREAK had been stalking that poor girl, tried to get her to come to his junkyard 5 times to take fake pictures! She told everyone she was frightened of the scum bag! The cops KNEW THIS GUY WAS A SCUMBAG.....REDICULOUS
    Did I miss the part about him stalking her? I'm confused. Also if you actually watch the doc the keys and blood are explained by the defense as "planted and tainted"

Duckshit

I read the story, he called her work 5 separate times asking specifically for her, but she REFUSED because he was a CREEP who had answered the door wearing only a towel on herror 1st visit. There was a SEPARATE case with a SEPARATE TEAM of investigators on the FIRST crime he was accused of committing.....they THOUGHT THEY HAD HIM THEN.

Duckshit

Flip, your up early....what up, nice call on North Carolina yesterday.... $500 is a MONSTER bet!

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

You don't think one bit that the cops had planted that? HOW in the world was only his blood on those keys, NO trace what so ever of her DNA, on HER keys. So Avery scrubbed her keys nice and clean, so no other DNA on them, then of course got silly and put his blood on it?

And all the shit about her blood in the back of her truck. They said she was murdered in the garage, they put the body in the truck, then drove ALL THE WAY to the burn spot, 10 feet away.

Some silly shit was going in it seemed. But soon as we finished watching, my wife googled it and saw the story about how Teresea didn't want to go over and take pictures at his house anymore, because the story of opening the door in his towel. And that when he called Autotrader and requested the same girl, he used his sisters address and not his, so the same girl would come, even though they lived right next to each other. 100% the guy was a creep. And 100% they left info out from the documentary, but just watching it, seemed like 90% chance cops framed him. After reading some shit online, I drop to 50/50.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

You idiot. The evidence presented was trivial at best. The documentary clearly explains all this. And the same D.A who convicted this "scumbag" is the same guy who involved in a major sex scandal following this trial.

Duckshit

U believe this guy is innocent Imadegen? Really......

Duckshit

Or are you just excited.

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    You don't think one bit that the cops had planted that? HOW in the world was only his blood on those keys, NO trace what so ever of her DNA, on HER keys. So Avery scrubbed her keys nice and clean, so no other DNA on them, then of course got silly and put his blood on it?

And all the shit about her blood in the back of her truck. They said she was murdered in the garage, they put the body in the truck, then drove ALL THE WAY to the burn spot, 10 feet away.

Some silly shit was going in it seemed. But soon as we finished watching, my wife googled it and saw the story about how Teresea didn't want to go over and take pictures at his house anymore, because the story of opening the door in his towel. And that when he called Autotrader and requested the same girl, he used his sisters address and not his, so the same girl would come, even though they lived right next to each other. 100% the guy was a creep. And 100% they left info out from the documentary, but just watching it, seemed like 90% chance cops framed him. After reading some shit online, I drop to 50/50.
    Ya, they left A FEW THINGS OUT...lol
    More like 0/100%! Unreal...shame on Netflix

Ted Sheckler

Ya, they left A FEW THINGS OUT...lol
    More like 0/100%! Unreal...shame on Netflix

Are you Bobby Dassey?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

The other info such as his requesting her/answering the door in a towel/dialing her phone *67, etc., from what I read on reddit, all came from posts the calumet county prosecutor posted on reddit himself. This guy has zero credibility. Does anyone have a link to this info being from a reliable source?

I can't say whether he did it, and am more skeptical of his innocense than I was while I was watching the doc. However, at the very least this should have been a mistrial. The evidence was obviously manufactured.

Duckshit

Are you Bobby Dassey?
    Bobby Peru

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

It's not a documentary. It's a 1 sided propaganda piece. You people are too simple minded and naive.
    Points Awarded:

capone1899 gave MUHerd37 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: capone1899

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    It's not a documentary. It's a 1 sided propaganda piece. You people are too simple minded and naive.
    This!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Guy was a good pitcher. Shame this happened

Ted Sheckler

You don't think most people understood that as soon as they finished the documentary?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many are guilty in that case

No choice but to keep him in jail

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I tried to watch it but couldn't because everyone in it was such trailer trash.

Brady_24
    Brady_24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Many are guilty in that case

No choice but to keep him in jail
    Seems worthy of a new trial. His 1st lawyer did nothing but conspire against him. So many problems with the case, his nearly legally retarded nephew being cohersed over and over. His blood vial being tampered with and the car key showing up 7 searches later are damn fishy. He may not be innocent but he deserves a new trial. Guy already got screwed out of 18 years of his life for the b.s. rape conviction due to shoddy police work.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Cops who were about to give depositions in case where he was suing them suddenly are in the middle of another murder investigation against him. Seems a little too convenient. He had them on the ropes, he was about to be rich, why would he do this? And he'd "hide" the car in his own salvage yard, without crushing it? Seems like you'd have to believe he wanted to go back to jail.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Next month "Dream/Killer" will be released.

Much less mystery there. Just a 100% prosecution frame job.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I tried to watch it but couldn't because everyone in it was such trailer trash.

After 2 episodes, I went to the goodwill store, bought a recliner, hit up the liquor store and bought me a 6er of miller high life and a pack of reds. Wife came home Sunday night and said WTF happened in here, so I knocked some sense into her.

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Just finished last night also. Guy is innocent. No further questions

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    Just finished last night also. Guy is innocent. No further questions
    Lol! U boys would drop a load in your pants if this guy moved in next door....plenty of guilt to go around but innocent, lol!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

This shit is the norm...

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

You don't think most people understood that as soon as they finished the documentary?
    No, many didn't. That's why so many people are signing the petitions. Bunch of lunatics believe it's all true. Shit loads of people on twitter talking about it and believing every piece of it.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

The cops planted evidence because they knew he was guilty but couldn't prove it. Yawn. Happens everyday in America. This guy didn't have as much money as OJ so he's doing the life bid.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    The cops planted evidence because they knew he was guilty but couldn't prove it. Yawn. Happens everyday in America. This guy didn't have as much money as OJ so he's doing the life bid.
    I don't think it's money so much as location and fame. Avery's attorneys were excellent. But this is backwater Wisconsin where they trust law enforcement. Not LA, where they don't. There are some counties in America that have literally never returned a not guilty in a murder trial. If you're accused in certain places, you are fukked, regardless of money. Or evidence.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Lol! U boys would drop a load in your pants if this guy moved in next door....plenty of guilt to go around but innocent, lol!
    careful, some guys around here might drop different kinds of loads

regger
    regger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I ALWAYS side with the cops. Literally always (and I've watched way too much dateline). This is the 1st time I cannot.

How about the cop reading the plate off her car 2 days before it was found and having no explanation. Did you see his body language? That sold it for me.

If you don't have a shred of reasonable doubt you were decided when you heard his family talk, not when you heard all the evidence (not just from documentary),

Again, I never believe this conspiracy, red flag shit, but this one is too compelling.

Ted Sheckler

No, many didn't. That's why so many people are signing the petitions. Bunch of lunatics believe it's all true. Shit loads of people on twitter talking about it and believing every piece of it.

Ehh. After watching it, did you think "hey something is fishy here".
    Anyone who doesn't think that
    A) Knew/read all about the show/case before watching.
    B) On the Brendan Dasseys level.
    C) A little of both.

1234 Last