pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

reptilian queen: enjoy your final Christmas

Queen’s 2015 Christmas Message: “Enjoy Your Final Christmas”

Posted on*December 25, 2015*by Baxter Dmitry*

The Queen dropped a bombshell yesterday while filming her annual Christmas Message for the BBC, hinting at deep personal regrets over the murder of Princess Diana, a BBC insider claims.

Clearly troubled, the Queen said, “She knew too much.” The Queen asked her subjects to understand that the Royal Family simply did what was necessary to ensure their own survival.
    👺
    Senior BBC production staff and palace advisors scrambled to cancel the take, but not before the Queen expressed dark fears that this will be the last Christmas on earth because malevolent forces, much stronger than her own, are stalking across Europe, gaining ground every day.
    😈
    “I hope you enjoy your final Christmas,” she said bitterly, before BBC staff, under strict orders from palace advisors, cancelled the take and sent junior staff on an early lunch.

Later in the day the Christmas message was re-done, the second take proving less troubling to the establishment.

👹

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

illuminati wont be pleased

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

"Senior BBC production staff and palace advisors scrambled to cancel the take, but not before the Queen expressed dark fears that this will be the last Christmas on earth because malevolent forces, much stronger than her own, are stalking across Europe, gaining ground every day."

I've been trying to put my finger on what's been going on in the world also. Glad I'm not alone.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Pope Frank echoed her words:

Pope Francis told crowds in St. Peter’s Square that this Christmas might be the last one for humanity.

In a grim speech, the Pope said that the current chaotic state of the world marks the beginning of the “end times”, and that this time next year the world is likely to be unrecognisable.

Francis, who previously announced the beginning of World War 3, had labelled this year’s Christmas as a “charade” during a Mass at the Casa Santa Maria earlier in the month.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Thanks Pronk, didn't know that.

The shit that's starting in the middle east with Saudi Arabia/ Iran and big drops in the markets is a sure sign.
    Too many things going on to list with more to come. Ready your bunkers.