Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

emergency in DonkLand.....

after seeing star wars movie with the wife last night, she is hell bent on watching another star wars movie today..... every damn place on cable is now charging 2o bucks a movie, and despite me saying just order one, she's refusing to do so on principle.... says they were free a month ago, and this is straight up price-fixing.....

anyone know of a spot to get any of the however many they made star wars movies for anything reasonable?

she has roku, every pay channel, etc....

thanks.....

she rejected my "if you need star wars action that badly, let's play Han Solo and princes lay-me" and get it on proposition with the ol "I'm too sore from last night" excuse.......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol you rookie

I watch everything here for free

https://www.solarmovie.ph/

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

thanks a bunch.... i've sent the info on to the better half!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Automan do you have an accent??

I swear if you pull cowboy talk on me in Vegas I do not know what I would do

I doubt I would make a scene or show you up in front of your wife though

I would just leave and throw maybe 6 $20's in your face

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    after seeing star wars movie with the wife last night, she is hell bent on watching another star wars movie today..... every damn place on cable is now charging 2o bucks a movie, and despite me saying just order one, she's refusing to do so on principle.... says they were free a month ago, and this is straight up price-fixing.....

anyone know of a spot to get any of the however many they made star wars movies for anything reasonable?

she has roku, every pay channel, etc....

thanks.....

she rejected my "if you need star wars action that badly, let's play Han Solo and princes lay-me" and get it on proposition with the ol "I'm too sore from last night" excuse.......

Sorry about her being to sore last night