Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Prayers for the 6 month old child of the alleged perpetrators of the San Bernardino

The more information that is coming out about this "terrorist" attack the more it smells. Something
    isn't right here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea

THis might be big

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Nothing is coming out because the liberal media is coddling the Muslim terrorists.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

gun control proponents, including all liberal media, need this to be another wacko with a gun, which helps their cause, as opposed to "the fight against homegrown "radicalized" muslims.... which hurts their cause (ie, and supports the theory of arming everyone to fight jihad here at home)

radicalized..... f' that....

tho i think my nuts were radicalized back in '03, causing a sexual jihad to be declared by them against all pussies in the greater Htown area.........

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Gov. Brown California looking to cancel Christmas ceremonies in FEAR of upsetting Muslims.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Gov. Brown California looking to cancel Christmas ceremonies in FEAR of upsetting Muslims.
    Unreal... They are taking out 14 to 1, & they are bringing the fear they want. There needs to be some type of reformation like... right now. This should be on the muslim leaders to clean up their communities. I would also deport 75% of them, and pay for the relocation for a year. This is their families, if a juvenile messes up what do they do, call in the parents, the parents taught them about allah, they should be held accountable.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Unreal... They are taking out 14 to 1, & they are bringing the fear they want. There needs to be some type of reformation like... right now. This should be on the muslim leaders to clean up their communities. I would also deport 75% of them, and pay for the relocation for a year. This is their families, if a juvenile messes up what do they do, call in the parents, the parents taught them about allah, they should be held accountable.
    The USA's foreign policy should be; get out of the Middle East and get the Middle East out of the USA. But that will never happen because the war profiteers won't allow it.

Plus the parasite nation of Israel would cease receiving handouts to the tune of $20 billions per year courtesy of the American taxpayers.

War is a racket. Don't ever forget that when trying to make sense out of the endless insanity.