Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Black Arrested : Threatened to Kill "White Devils" at Univ. of Chicago

"A University of Illinois at Chicago student has been arrested and will face charges for an online threat to kill at least 16 “white devils” in revenge for the death of Laquan McDonald who was shot 16 times by police.

“This is my only warning. At 10AM Monday morning, I’m going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with an M-4 carbine and two desert eagles, all fully loaded. I will execute approximately 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time McDonald was killed,” the Chicago Tribune reports. The message continued, “I will then die killing any number of white policeman in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part and rid the world of white devils. I expect you do the same.”
    Story at http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rsity-chicago/

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Funny thing: when baboons slaughter each other 100× every day across America, they don't get so touchy but God forbid some poorly trained pig accidentally whacks one of their own thugs! then suddenly they magically turn into a great humanitarians and ready to go to war with innocent "white devils".

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Monkey is allowed back on campus by federal judge!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If he's giving a warning, he was never going to follow through

Same with suicide, if they say they're gonna do it, most of the time it's a cry for help

It

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Give him 5 years

These people need to be taught lessons now

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

His comments were just "art" or he was venting and needs to be allowed to heal in a safe space because he saw a teacher draw on a "white board" so it's not his fault. Coddled little fukks these days