sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

If I told you that 5 skittles out of 5000 were poisoned...

Would you eat any?

Let's consider this before saying that we would welcome refugees with open arms.
    Points Awarded:

bigballa gave sourtwist 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

what kind of skittles?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

if they that purple pack then ill take my chances

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Lol... Come on hippy this was supposed to be a serious thread.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

a fb friend asked the same question and a guy told me it was a shit analogy after i mentioned extremists who had already been picked up at check points trying to play "refugee" .. and this is was his rebuttle

"t's flawed in just about every aspect and I think your facts on captured extremists is also really, really far off. Terrorists are like skittles boys, they come in all colors. Just nabbing the brown ones ain't gonna fix it"

guy is a fukking moron.. one suicide bombing extremist is one too many

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

u should say poisoned and could die

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

LOL great thread.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

If that is the case. I'll pass on the skittles.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Doesn't matter what any of us, the governors or congress thinks. If the Pres says let it be done, it will be done.

Past history has shown refugees haven't been a problem here. What is 1/2 of terrorists job? Fear. It's working.

Personally, I'd rather they not come here. Continue to offer aid and establish a safe zone.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Why would a potential terrorist go through all the trouble to go through the refuges process when there are much easier ways to get into this country?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I wonder if terrorists like skittles.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Points Awarded:

bigballa gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I think Marshawn Lynch would still eat em.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Why would a potential terrorist go through all the trouble to go through the refuges process when there are much easier ways to get into this country?
    Because our government is giving them an ezpass, get it yet?

Some of you liberal minded people are truly idiots.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3636

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

Hypothetically speaking of course, If a few bombs were to destroy your residence, where would you and your family go for food and shelter assuming you have no friends or family to mooch upon after a disaster? And NO, Homeowners insurance DOES NOT cover acts of War or Falling Objects.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Hypothetically speaking of course, If a few bombs were to destroy your residence, where would you and your family go for food and shelter assuming you have no friends or family to mooch upon after a disaster? And NO, Homeowners insurance DOES NOT cover acts of War or Falling Objects.
    If a bomb from a terrorist blew up my house...My first thought wouldn't be to move my family to Syria. I'd probably stick to my country. I wouldn't move to a foreign place where the people don't like what we've done to them.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

they say there are 20,000 or so isis kahkmasters in syria; yet a million or so refugees, several hundred thousand of which are men that could wage war.....

these pricks should man up and take their country back.....

yesterday they nabbed some isis-minded camel jockeys crossing like wetbacks, across the rio grande from mexico into texas......

it's time to start killing these people
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

If skittles were living, breathing beings--women, families, children, etc, this analogy would make sense.

But they're not. They're candy.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    if they that purple pack then ill take my chances
    Yep purple or light blue pack

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I think Marshawn Lynch would still eat em.
    He's moved on to beef jerky

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    If skittles were living, breathing beings--women, families, children, etc, this analogy would make sense.

But they're not. They're candy.
    Some people have no imagination

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Some people have no imagination
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

So the refugee process is so simple that it's like the ezpass system?

It's not even close to that easy.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Eat M & Ms they are much better anyway.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Would you eat any?

Let's consider this before saying that we would welcome refugees with open arms.

You do understand that more "white" people have committed terror in america than all refugees combined in the last 20 years since that data was taken. When white people do these types of crimes they are called mentally disturbed people instead of terrorist. If you look back at time whites have committed some of the most cruel crimes in human history and some of them called themselves Christian people. smh

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    You do understand that more "white" people have committed terror in america than all refugees combined in the last 20 years since that data was taken. When white people do these types of crimes they are called mentally disturbed people instead of terrorist. If you look back at time whites have committed some of the most cruel crimes in human history and some of them called themselves Christian people. smh
    No comparison ... They "radical muslim" do this for religion, those white kids are mentally ill, on more drugs then a little bit, so in there case blame big pharma.

MrBig33

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    No comparison ... They "radical muslim" do this for religion, those white kids are mentally ill, on more drugs then a little bit, so in there case blame big pharma.

Why are they mentally ill?...some of those "white" folks lived normal lives before committing terrorist acts. Are they radical "insane" white folks? Some people in the country are so hypocritical. We have thousands of "radical" christian people in america!!...they raped and killed legally for 400 years in this country....but before that those same people were refugees escaping to america to have religous freedom smh

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Why are they mentally ill?...some of those "white" folks lived normal lives before committing terrorist acts. Are they radical "insane" white folks? Some people in the country are so hypocritical. We have thousands of "radical" christian people in america!!...they raped and killed legally for 400 years in this country....but before that those same people were refugees escaping to america to have religous freedom smh
    They are mentally ill because they have some type of brain disability and are on a ton of drugs. Go look up the preschool shooting, movie shooting etc. They were all heavily medicated

No one will ever buy that, no where in the New Testament will tell you to go lie, murder, or kill anyone to convert. Jesus said He will knock, it's on the individual to open the soul to Him. These people are not Christian who you speak of.

MrBig33

They are mentally ill because they have some type of brain disability and are on a ton of drugs. Go look up the preschool shooting, movie shooting etc. They were all heavily medicated

No one will ever buy that, no where in the New Testament will tell you to go lie, murder, or kill anyone to convert. Jesus said He will knock, it's on the individual to open the soul to Him. These people are not Christian who you speak of.

Most of the slave owners and white southern folks were Christian or at least claiming to be.....all while raping and killing innocent people for 400 years. Statistics show you are more likely to die in america from a white/black terrorrist act than from a refugee. If we dont want them here because of a terrorist fear then we should deport all KKK and skin head type of institutions.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Most of the slave owners and white southern folks were Christian or at least claiming to be.....all while raping and killing innocent people for 400 years. Statistics show you are more likely to die in america from a white/black terrorrist act than from a refugee. If we dont want them here because of a terrorist fear then we should deport all KKK and skin head type of institutions.
    thats great in all, but the kkk isn't the reason they want to give me a thorough exam at the airport. Kkk isn't the reason why people are scared to travel. Terrorist has worked its existence into America, why would we want to bring possibly more terrorist? & people can claim to be Christian till they're purple in the face, to be a good Christian, one would have to live by Christ and the word of Christ. These muslims are doing just as their book says, trap and kill the infidel.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Geez you keep your head buried in the sand. "radical christians" have been causing trouble for far more of our lifetimes than muslims have. Ku Klux Klan. Regular community accepted lynching of people across America within our or our parents lifetimes. Attacks on abortion clinics. Westbro baptist church.

Have you even heard of The Lords Resistence Army?? Why don't you take ownership of their depraved inhuman actions... after all you are a committed Christian... they are your people so your repsonsibility right?

Surely we shouldn't be taking in Christian refuges as they do things like this?? All Christians need to be condemned for not speaking out loud enough against their religion's radcials!

And don't get me started on the damn murderous Budhists... or the callous Jews oppressing the poor christian and muslim masses in Palestine.

I kind of think that any person who identifies strongly with any religion should not be allowed into our countries as refugees. Good plan eh?

12 Last