In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

He/She whatever it is must be a kardashian...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

This is all mind blowing to me.. Just gross..

I still can't comprehend how an Olympic Gold medalist in the Decathlon turns into this.. Curse of the Kardashians..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

as Shari can certainly attest, I made this call way back when ol BrucyBoi first came out of the closet.....

he's an old qween, having taken so much kahk on the downlow over the years, his back door and battered prostate can only be satisfied by BBC.... some medium or small white kahk just ain't gonna satisfy that boi.....

his anal cavern, when filled with a white boy's junk, is akin to throwing a hotdog down a chocolate covered hallway.....

ps. IntheMoney, good to see you around, hadn't seen you for a while,particularly not at the poker tables

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This is all mind blowing to me.. Just gross..

I still can't comprehend how an Olympic Gold medalist in the Decathlon turns into this..
    pretty sure it was those skin tight shorts the boi was wearing during the olympics..... cut so short he was exposing "sack" as he performed in the events..... wait, maybe it was his vagina, since he's always been a woman....

richard f'n simmons was embarrassed by the BBC craving olympian's shorts

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ lol...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I believe it was Donk who first brought this image to SBR...

Auto Donk

SHIT..... never really looked at what else was in this photo.... Tho now that I do, I'm quite certain his prostate took a beating in that Winnebego behind him there.....

from the smile on his face, he really enjoyed that anal pounding..........

tho forty years or so of such beatings have really taken their toll on the olympian/tranny, as now when he thinks he needs to take a shit, it's too late..........

yah, I remember coming across this photo in an issue of People magazine, in their "who wore it better" section of the rag, where readers were asked whether he or Jessica Simpson wore that "toight" little ensemble better

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He did marry Kris Jenner and have kids so at some point he did like women.. What was all that about then?

Auto Donk

selfish prick had to keep up appearances to make money

probably pretended she was a man just to bust a nut in her

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    as Shari can certainly attest, I made this call way back when ol BrucyBoi first came out of the closet.....

he's an old qween, having taken so much kahk on the downlow over the years, his back door and battered prostate can only be satisfied by BBC.... some medium or small white kahk just ain't gonna satisfy that boi.....

his anal cavern, when filled with a white boy's junk, is akin to throwing a hotdog down a chocolate covered hallway.....

ps. IntheMoney, good to see you around, hadn't seen you for a while,particularly not at the poker tables

Thanks Donk they got rid of the only time slot I could play.