TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Another Ashley Madison Lawsuit. User Seeks 5 Million Because Of "Fembots"

As dumb as this sounds... the Plaintiff is correct. TMZ first reported this story. The claim is... user indicates fake female profiles have been contacting him. What happens... a female robot will send you an email etc. Once you click to read it... it deducts points from your account. In all essence.. you're losing money. How do I know it's true? Because these robots contact me all the time. How am I 100% sure? There's a glitch in the system. Ashley Madison programmers are ignorant... let me explain...

When a real female contacts you... (which is very slim)... there's a log that you can view in YOUR ACCOUNT. Like a trace. So you know someone viewed your profile. When a fembot sends you a message... you go to your log and there's NEVER A TRACE. So, how can one send you a message without clicking on your profile? It's impossible. Only a bot can do this. One time I had 5 messages in my box... but no one clicked on my profile.

Simply and ignorant company this Ashley Madison is...

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

the first sentence is all you need to read...the Plaintiff is 100% correct...all of these websites...ashley madison, CL's, and POF use spam bots to lure and attract male customers and then lead you to some age verification site which is nothing more than a scam to steal your id, CC #, and hard earned dollars...Hope he wins and puts an end to this bullshit practice once and for all...

TheMoneyShot

Oddly enough the fembots started about a year ago. Well before the security breach.

This Ashley Madison site worked well about 3-4 years ago. There was actually REAL PEOPLE on this site. I have no clue in what they're trying to do? Apparently trying to get the cash in.

Out of all Free sites... I still think POF is the way to go.

I still have 200 credits at Ashley Madison unreal

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

TMS how many dating sites you on?

TheMoneyShot

Just those 2 sites.

One girl I met a few years back... she was on 7 sites. I was bored one day.... and found her on 5 sites.

She was something else.

I purchased that giant package at Ashley Madison... about 4 years ago. I think it was 1000 credits. After my credits are up... I'm done with that site.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Whatever happened to going to the bar or club to pick up chicks?

Do people not do that anymore? I'm married and out of the game.

This internet shit seems weird. It just seems like 95% of it is a bunch of dudes "trying" to get laid with little success. Anyone with 2% game that is half way decent can pull some strange if they apply themselves. People are getting lazy.

Most girls don't have to really try to pick up guys. Why in the hell would they have to look online? It seems like if you did meet women online they would psychotic bitches, complete whores, or both....theory being, most women worth anything can find someone easily in day to day life.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

you guys just don't have game.... I fuk more fembots before breakfast than most guys get emails from in a year.....

fembots have some good pussy

for example:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-04-15 at 09:40 AM.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

His lawsuit will lose. Ashley Madison disclosed the fembots in the Terms of Service section of their website, you know, the lil box you clicked to join.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    His lawsuit will lose. Ashley Madison disclosed the fembots in the Terms of Service section of their website, you know, the lil box you clicked to join.
    I don't recall the "fembots" in any terms of service. I always read the fine print. I made an account back in 2009 I believe.

Why in the hell would anyone sign up if it's fake? Makes no sense.

If a company makes a product that is false and misleading to the public... you are negligent. Plain and simple.

Guy may not win the 5 million... but I'm sure they will settle out of court for a select amount.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't recall the "fembots" in any terms of service. I always read the fine print. I made an account back in 2009 I believe.

Why in the hell would anyone sign up if it's fake? Makes no sense.

If a company makes a product that is false and misleading to the public... you are negligent. Plain and simple.

Guy may not win the 5 million... but I'm sure they will settle out of court for a select amount.
    STFU, you didn't read the fine print and you didn't so much as glance at the terms of service.

If you had read the TOS you would see, in multiple instances, where the site clearly states it is for entertainment and amusement ONLY.

https://www.ashleymadison.com/app/public/tandc.p?c=2

TheMoneyShot

A4K - You have a 2nd graders brain when it comes to business.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

STFU, you didn't read the fine print and you didn't so much as glance at the terms of service.

If you had read the TOS you would see, in multiple instances, where the site clearly states it is for entertainment and amusement ONLY.

https://www.ashleymadison.com/app/public/tandc.p?c=2
    Entertainment and amusement only doesnt mean they can defraud you, you freaking moron

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    A4K - You have a 2nd graders brain when it comes to business.
    You, apparently, have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader.

In the TERMS OF SERVICE....

You acknowledge and agree that any profiles of users and members, as well as, communications from such persons may not be true, accurate or authentic and may be exaggerated or fantasy. You acknowledge and understand that you may be communicating with such persons and that we are not responsible for such communications.

Ashley Madison made it very clear that you may be engaging in an inauthentic interaction. Buuuuutt you probably knew that already because you read the Terms of Service and you ALWAYS read the fine print. Ahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha

You were legally scammed like everyone else that was too lazy to read the terms of service.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

You, apparently, have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader.

In the TERMS OF SERVICE....

You acknowledge and agree that any profiles of users and members, as well as, communications from such persons may not be true, accurate or authentic and may be exaggerated or fantasy. You acknowledge and understand that you may be communicating with such persons and that we are not responsible for such communications.

Ashley Madison made it very clear that you may be engaging in an inauthentic interaction. Buuuuutt you probably knew that already because you read the Terms of Service and you ALWAYS read the fine print. Ahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha

You were legally scammed like everyone else that was too lazy to read the terms of service.

It seems this disclaimer only acknowledges situations when "persons" are lying to you.

It says absolutely nothing about company driven computers. Contact by a "fembot," unless it is a person, would not qualify under this "fine print."

Was there a person on the other end? Or just a bot?

These are the questions my attorney would be asking.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It seems this disclaimer only acknowledges situations when "persons" are lying to you.

It says absolutely nothing about company driven computers. Contact by a "fembot," unless it is a person, would not qualify under this "fine print."

Re-read the first sentence of the disclaimer.

By using their site and accepting their terms you agree that profiles of users may not be accurate or authentic.

I'm confident in my legal analysis because the state of California already challenged Ashley Madison on this topic. In response, Ashley Madison made it clear in their terms of use that you may be interacting with a fake profile.

TheMoneyShot

I'm confident in my legal analysis because the state of California already challenged Ashley Madison on this topic. In response, Ashley Madison made it clear in their terms of use that you may be interacting with a fake profile.
    Ok

Are you high or something? Get off the drugs man.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

This is a good post. And let me add to it.

Fact is... these are fembots created by Ashley Madison. No way are these real profiles. They are somehow created in the Ashley Madison database... and send RANDOM emails to users. Why the hell would you send an email to any human.... when you NEVER CHECKED OUT THEIR PROFILE?

When you click on someone's profile... you are registered.... that person can see you. And you can see them. But these emails I received... I always check to see who clicked on my profile... and no one clicked on it. In all essence... it's impossible to send an email to that said user. You must click on a person's profile in order to contact a member.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

face it; anyone on ashley f'n madison is a f'n loser to begin with.....

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

What's amazing to me is the scams these businesses run to steal people's money........they play on people's weaknesses.