JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

It's time to start buying a dash cam.

I'm just trying to protect posters to save money and stay safe before this happens.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

WTF?

I like the boob grab for the camera and then she says she'll sue for taking the picture.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Skanky whore is going to the slammer.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Like the driver in the truck, I hate when people are that far back from the car in front of them.
    The gay in the car hit them.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Like the driver in the truck, I hate when people are that far back from the car in front of them.
    The gay in the car hit them.
    Thank you! I was wondering if anyone else was going to say that. He needed to get his car hit. That lady could tell he was a punk, and thought she could flip out like that. I would have at least thrown a battery or something at the car from the side where the camera wasn't aiming.

I do like the idea of dash cams though. Long overdue.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Thank you! I was wondering if anyone else was going to say that. He needed to get his car hit. That lady could tell he was a punk, and thought she could flip out like that. I would have at least thrown a battery or something at the car from the side where the camera wasn't aiming.

I do like the idea of dash cams though. Long overdue.
    I just bought one.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I hate assholes that put those Ben-Hur chariot spikes on their wheels. That shit should be illegal. Driver of the BMW sounded like a Tuti-Fruti.
    Last edited by Kermit; 10-30-15 at 12:23 AM.

Kermit

Description of the video.

Woman punches my back passenger side window, hits my side view mirror and spits on my vehicle after her male half hits my car.

A gay guy is saying that like the man and a woman being together are the odd ones.

Kermit

After watching this video for a 3rd time, I have come to the conclusion that if these 2 guys were not jerking each other off to the gayest music in the history of mankind that this probably would have never happened.
    Points Awarded:

captrobey gave Kermit 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: captrobey

tatom21
    tatom21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Yes i need one bad someone pulls out infront of me everyday. I carry tools and shit in the back seat of my truck and they always go flying.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6249

I am lucky so far i have had no accidents when driving and i have been driving for over 9 years and i am 30 years old, i just stick to speed limits guys and be careful, and i think if you guys follow my advice you will be safe.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10896

There are like 3-4 car lengths in front of them maybe they thought they were broken down or something and went around them? She way over reacted though .

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gringos down here started buying them years ago to protect themselves from scamming cops and "locals" who think every white person is their personal ATM machine. When they see the dash cam, they move along. Don't even need good Spanish--just point to the cam and say "queso"

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just listened to that video. I think this is a hate crime. Dude is obviously gay.

Kermit

If I roll up on a light and the car in front of me is 4 or 5 car lengths back from the car in front of him, I would assume something is wrong with the car(or the driver) and I would have done the same thing. It appears that they were not yet in the solid white lines where changing lanes would be illegal.

I don't know why Amy Schumer needed to get out and do her little dance though.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Just listened to that video. I think this is a hate crime. Dude is obviously gay.
    Yea but how would thy know they were gay prior to hitting them. Unless they saw them making out or something. I think because they were so far back they thought they were broken down so they were going around them. Funny how they just sat there until they saw someone going around them then all of a sudden decided to move up .

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yea but how would thy know they were gay prior to hitting them. Unless they saw them making out or something. I think because they were so far back they thought they were broken down so they were going around them. Funny how they just sat there until they saw someone going around them then all of a sudden decided to move up .
    I can appreciate what happened there. But man, Kermit is right, why did Amy Schumer even get out of the truck?

I get the feeling there may have been something we didn't see before hand. After all, Amy Schumer jumped out so quick it's like she planned it before the truck even pulled forward.

What didn't we see?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I can appreciate what happened there. But man, Kermit is right, why did Amy Schumer even get out of the truck?

I get the feeling there may have been something we didn't see before hand. After all, Amy Schumer jumped out so quick it's like she planned it before the truck even pulled forward.

What didn't we see?

That is true maybe they were sitting behind them then got frustrated waiting for them to move up. Actually i was in a similar situation on my way earlier this week going to an appointment. I ended up behind this guy who was just sitting there a few car lengths from the corner. After waiting like 30 secs i went around him and sure enough he was broken down just sitting in his car. But like you say maybe something happened before that. Maybe they beeped for them to move up and they gave them the finger. Then they get pissed and try to go around them. Then they decide to move up to block them. Something just seems off with that much space open in front of them and them just sitting there blaring that stupid music.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

That music.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

BMW driver sure sounds like this guy:

Has anyone checked with MacFarlane to confirm?

Kermit

That music.

It's the most requested club song Friday nights at The Toolbox.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't understand the 2-3 car lengths back like that??? Someone explain the point?

I also don't understand the homo voice either?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

I don't know why Amy Schumer needed to get out and do her little dance though.
    damn, amy has definitely lost a lot of weight

or maybe it's just that the pink top makes her look thinner
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-30-15 at 07:50 PM.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Never piss off a gay couple.

showmetheTDs
    showmetheTDs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I have one and it already saved me $600.... dump truck threw rocks and broke my windshield. got info off truck and called the company

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

frustrated americans thats all

just laugh at the trash

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

What didn't we see?

That video only showed what the uploader wanted you to see. How about the minute before the truck pulled over? What happened why are they pissed? Just a random dance party ?! haha doubtful

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

this one is pretty absurd

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    That video only showed what the uploader wanted you to see. How about the minute before the truck pulled over? What happened why are they pissed? Just a random dance party ?! haha doubtful

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Omg people are crazy. This is exactly why I cannot carry a pistol anymore someone pull some s*** like that on me and I'll kneecap their ass real quick

Kermit

Why didn't why just run her over?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Why didn't why just run her over?
    I don't think I would have ran her over but I definitely would have gave her a little "how's your father" with the car