Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Teabaggers "pop" Boner!!!!!!!!

no, this isn't a reference to those nut-sucking trannies like brucey-boi jenner getting their normally flacid -- due to all the female hormones they inject or ingest -- kahks hard....

no, not HARDly..... bur rather, apparently the perma-tanned speaker of the house Jonny Boner (mis-pronounced every day by millions in an effort not to call the politician his true name BO-NER, but rather the less-sophmoric, less-hilarious "bay-ner," which in no way is supported by any English pronunciation of the actual spelling of this hard-on's name "Boehner"), has resigned from Congress due to pressure by the Tea Party.

These Tea Party members are known by the equally sophmoric, and hilarious, name "tea baggers."

After watching this pink tie wearing tan mo - fo give his whiny, tear-filled speech, I am understanding more and more how a total whore devoid of any credibility, moral fiber, or any ability at all -- this Hillary Clit-on creature -- can be seriously considered the favorite to win the white house....

Can the Republicans please bring back Dick Army?????? that guy needs a shot at this office, too!

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-24-16 at 09:15 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i never realized this prick was so short..........

well, at least that little short velvet mafia victim Tom Cruise will be perfect for the role of "boner"

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Yep, he's leaving the end of Oct. It will get worse before it gets better. Crybaby Boner worked a little bit with the Dems, but the next guy absolutely will not.