RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Drunk Redzone game

So me and a friend, created a game called drunk red zone. We take a shot for every touch down. The first one to quit has to buy pizza for the other. Yesterday it got intense. We were into shot 20 before the 2nd half of the first games and then I quit. I order the pizza and even after I was done. I was still soooo wasted. 😩😩. We drank Jameson, and dewers scotch for those curious. I'm thinking next time we take a shot every other touch down? To not get sick, idk what do you guys think?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

A shot every touchdown among all the games? That's a lot of shots. Try taking turns each touchdown. Flip a coin to see who goes first. Last man standing wins! You could add people to make more of a day out of it.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    So me and a friend, created a game called drunk red zone. We take a shot for every touch down. The first one to quit has to buy pizza for the other. Yesterday it got intense. We were into shot 20 before the 2nd half of the first games and then I quit. I order the pizza and even after I was done. I was still soooo wasted. . We drank Jameson, and dewers scotch for those curious. I'm thinking next time we take a shot every other touch down? To not get sick, idk what do you guys think?
    We play a shot for every first down, only within the game we are watching. For instance, my buddy picks a team and I pick the other. Every time my team gets a first down, he takes a shot and so forth. Been doing that for years, thank god he only comes over to tail gate 3-4 times a year.