Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

jenner makes it official: he wants some kahk jammed up his ass.........

I remember when this pansy first came out, people were speculating about "would he be a lesbian?", would he like men? was he just a f'n tranny now? what would he prefer.....

I called it correctly, when this coy mutha fukka kept tellin his confused, fukked in the head daughters, "I'm heterosexual, I'm heterosexual, I'm heterosexual" over and over that this gayboy would be getting some kahk slammed up his ass within six months, openly...... (he's been getting it slammed up his ass, while in the closet, for decades)

Brucyboi has now made it official, he wants to date men......... duh........

sure kendall and kylie will love envisioning their dad with sucking off some black dude in an alley... and good ol daddy rollin' in with gizz drippin outta his ass.......

ol brucey is on the fast track.... transitioned from tranny kahk to straight up gay kahk quickly.....

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=33359612
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

It was the Wheaties what done it.

He knocked out a couple of beautiful young horny hotties. And by God, if that Brody is not a beautiful young horny hottie himself. Let him have his fun. He duties as a man have been fulfilled.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I thought he was already dating another T-Girl-Dude?

Or was that just a friend of his-hers?

Auto Donk

that was just so he could get some kahk up his ass on his way to getting what he really wants..... straight-up man kahk............

another form of transitioning............ also, i'm sure he got tired of having that group of fugly-ass gold-digging trannies hangin' out at his Malibu home........... nothing is more annoying than a bunch of ugly men trying to be women, talkin' about all their issues........ probably reminded him of living with kris jenner and those awful whores she calls daughters...... yap yap yap yap yap.........

no, now he just wants men to come over and fuk him hard and leave............

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post

He knocked out a couple of beautiful young horny hotties. And by God, if that Brody is not a beautiful young horny hottie himself. Let him have his fun. He duties as a man have been fulfilled.
    that's why brody is so fukkin made at brucy-boi, he knows his dad passed along the tranny/gay gene on to him; it won't be all to long before that homo comes out just like his gay gold medal winning dad............

DiggityDaggityDo

Donker how many inches of meat do you think ol Brucey is packin?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    that's why brody is so fukkin made at brucy-boi, he knows his dad passed along the tranny/gay gene on to him; it won't be all to long before that homo comes out just like his gay gold medal winning dad............
    Brucecille is a stone cold stud when it comes to making babies. I think he's just bored.

Auto Donk

Brucecille is a stone cold stud when it comes to making babies. I think he's just bored.
    I don't know.... this doesn't look like boredom, but rather like a life-long quest:
    Attached Images  

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

You care way too much about this Donker. Just sayin'.

Auto Donk

when your wife has made you watch this freak for five years on that dumbass kardashian show, and you see what a selfish fraud this prick was/is, you take pleasure in seeing the trainwreck unfold..........

i just feel sorry for Lord Dissick........

tho seeing his reaction to bruce's was one of the funniest things i've ever seen........

DiggityDaggityDo

The buffalo bills barely lost a game in 1970. One bad pass ruined it. So that makes their record be 3-10. So they get the first pick in the draft. They choose OJ Simpson. OJ stays in buffalo for a while and meets his wife. Then when he kills her he hires Kim Kardashian's father to be his lawyer. They win the case. That makes the Kardashian's somewhat famous. Kim then drops the sex tape and one thing leads to another. Pretty much if the Bills would've got the touchdown and won the game then Kim Kardashian wouldn't be famous today.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: T4TRUTH, bigballa, pinchegringo, and MoMoneyMoVaughn

Auto Donk

damn............ i knew I hated the bills for some good reason, other than that fukkin' comeback they pulled against my oilers back in the day.......... now i doubly hate them!

Auto Donk

ps digger, don't forget to watch 20/20 on abc; that whore (literally) US Olympic track star is going to be chronicled.......

ran a half marathon in the morning, flew to vegas, and fukked five johns that evening.......... kinky f'n bitch

and they say the meds they had her on were all wrong, such that they fueled her whoring antics!

damn I wish I'd have crossed her path back in the day..... all a whore on the wrong meds needs is a little training...... I could've molded her into the perfect "bi-babe" to score pussy with

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

I hate it and disagree as well. Just don't follow it, simple enough. Interested people give the ratings, those that complain do as well. Those that don't care = the end. Need the majority of the latter.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Donker, this poor man/tran had to watch his ugly whore wife pimp out his daughters and train them for upcoming trains of black cauk they would endure to ensure she had money for life. That's enough to make any man crazy. Me I'd just of shot all the black guys and my wife. But for bruce, he felt like lobbing off his balls was fitting penance for not manning up to save his kids.

I say leave him alone, like Buffalo said bruce knocked out some hot sluts and stayed a man till they were raised. He's done his job as a man how he wants to spend the rest of his life is his choice. I mean be honest, If the only place you could put your cuak in was Kris don't you think cutting them off my sound awful good?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    You care way too much about this Donker. Just sayin'.

Yes. Donker has written at least 75,000 words on the topic.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

More and more, I find this world disgusting. A cleansing is coming real soon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    you are referring to the morons judging other people's life choices that in no way affect them in any way, right?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by pinchegringo View Post
    you are referring to the morons judging other people's life choices that in no way affect them in any way, right?
    No. That's part of life, judging. Watch the news for 5 minutes, you'll see how disgusting our world has become.

pinchegringo
    Update your status

No. That's part of life, judging. Watch the news for 5 minutes, you'll see how disgusting our world has become.
    Maybe if judging was less of life...?

I dont watch the news, agenda backed propaganda is what it is, but yes I also know how ****** the world is with war mongering, slavery and rampant inequality (perpetuated by judging).

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Feel free to go find another one, tell us all about it when you get there.

pinchegringo
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Feel free to go find another one, tell us all about it when you get there.
    Couple things...

Criticism is required for progress. If you kick out everybody who is critical you would still be living with out toilets.

Next, you have no idea how people like me (and probably rkelly) would love to move to a new planet with more progressive and proactive systems.

Finally, ITS FKN FOOTBALL!!!!! What ya'll drinking with me? Or eating, on a diet so love pics
    Points Awarded:

jayfly gave pinchegringo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

the only "cleansing" that is coming, as related to this thread, is ol Brucy-boi shoving a massengale nozzle up his ass and douching his bowels before going out tonight, to clear the Cosby's out of his soon-to-be-over-sized poopchute, for a fun night of takin' it up the ass................
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-12-15 at 01:28 PM.

pinchegringo
    Update your status

the only "cleansing" that is coming, as related to this thread, is ol Brucy-boi shoving a massengale nozzle up his ass and douching his bowels before going out tonight, to clear the Cosby's out of his soon-to-be-over-sized poopchute, for a fun night of takin' it up the ass................
    so confused why this bothers you, jealousy is the only reason I can come up with. I assume you dont live in Russia so being gay isnt illegal, go enjoy your self bro.

rkelly110

Maybe if judging was less of life...?

I dont watch the news, agenda backed propaganda is what it is, but yes I also know how ****** the world is with war mongering, slavery and rampant inequality (perpetuated by judging).
    Good point.

rkelly110

That would explain why one would not get shit on the dick.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Getting his dikk chopped off?

Not to manly

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

who cares..worry about your bets..it's already been talked about a million times..enough

Auto Donk

so confused why this bothers you, jealousy is the only reason I can come up with. I assume you dont live in Russia so being gay isnt illegal, go enjoy your self bro.
    your confusion obviously stems from your misperception that brucy-boi bothers me..... I find this selfish prick particularly ammuzing, and a form of entertainment.......... like watching that double jointed freak at Circue de Soleil in Vegas............

and, the fact that he puts his fake and gangly non-feminine figure out there in public to make a buck, while his embarrassed fukked in the head duaghters cry, all the while he doesn't give two shits about their feelings in his rabid pursuit of kahk, makes him openly subject to all the ridicule and scorn the rest of the general public might heave on top of him......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

and, the fact that he puts his fake and gangly non-feminine figure out there in public to make a buck, while his embarrassed fukked in the head duaghters cry, all the while he doesn't give two shits about their feelings in his rabid pursuit of kahk,
    Donker, Isn't this exactly what his daughters have done to him? How many times have they flaunted their Black Mambo craze to make a buck without worrying how that made him feel? The rest you said is spot on. The fact Bruce put himself on a show makes him wide open to anything.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Pure evil manifesting in the flesh.

Auto Donk

to a degree Pup, but the daughters weren't having sex change operations, getting ten inch schlongs (akin to his "biggest in the family dd's), hangin' out with trannies, fukkin' trannies, and stealing his clothes (yes, this prick actually admits to stealing kim's lingerie, etc.).....

and as a parent, you expect your kids to f' up..... and you try to guide your children to make better choices..... you're the f'n adult! instead of parenting, this bozo lops off his junk, his nose, and his dignity, installs some dd's, and deserts the rest of his family on his quest for kahk........... not quite the same as taggin' a few blacksnakes........

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Saw him on ESPN Classic as an announcer on "Battle of The Network Stars" from 1977 last night. Who would have ever known?

Auto Donk

Yep, KLC, it's a pretty sad fall from grace, his tranny-ass pursuit of an anal rod-ramming......

From once being able to rub shoulders with the elite in sports broadcasting, to hangin' with a crowd of genetic freaks and outcasts, where he'll only be seen in the future in these types of videos:

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

hey Donk, I pray to god not....think Brucille would ever release a sex tape?

12 Last