The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Another State Trooper Killed

In Lousiana

He pulled over to help a guy who got his truck stuck in a ditch. Guess the truck also matched the description of an earlier report of a drunk driver.

Here's the guy that killed him

My question is

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?

Had this been a black man, we would be on the brink of a race war. But because it's a white man, it's forgotten.

You all say All lives matter, so where's the outrage here? Did the troppers life not matter?

I guess there's just not as much hate and propaganda to spread when it's white on white
    Attached Images  
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: the_orangekat

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Why do you think there should be an outrage?

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Using a single isolated example to further your cause is pretty weak.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Had this been a black man, we would be on the brink of a race war. But because it's a white man, it's forgotten.
    How do you figure? Black men have been killing cops frequently this year. All this event has shown is that a cop's life can potentially be in danger no matter who they come in contact with.

Kermit

I guess there's just not as much hate and propaganda to spread when it's white on white
    Considering that the white population is like 70% then there should be 5x the amount of white on white murders compared to black on black right?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

There have been many cops killed by blacks this year yet there have been no race wars. Making your point completely retarded.

Kermit

Here is another man that just had a shoot-out with cops a few days ago in Troy, New York.

The only outrage came from the community who was told that they had to take down their make-shift memorial that they set up in the middle of the sidewalk. Which was the only reason that I had even heard about this story.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Wow kill a cop just because dont want a DUI? Better to get arrested, get bailed out then pay fine in court, not worth killing over, now going to do a long sentence.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

If Obama had a white Son…….

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Last edited by grease lightnin; 08-24-15 at 07:59 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

White people are more civilized and dont riot grease?..thats some funny stuff.

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2...mob-after-loss

The Kraken

Black people hold a civil assembly and whites think they're rioting

Black people peacefully protest and they're rioting

White people should study their own history a little bit better... They might find out out entire existence is built on protests and riots, strealing land, committing genocide and then continuing to occupy said stolen lands.

But nah, none of that is important.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

And before anybody points it out...I did notice that in almost every picture in that article there is exactly one black dude.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I knee-jerk posted and then retracted. Didnt see biggie's post until i already edited. Peace love and hair grease

recon1
    Yep

Blacks are victims, yes, we know. Free housing, Phones, food, college educations, affirmative action and on, and on and on…….

jtoler

After the shooting Colonel Edmonson said, Mr. Daigle approached the injured trooper and said, "You're lucky. You're going to die soon."

The Kraken

Unreal. With the exception of affirmative action, everything you mentioned, whites receive as well

College education??? Those are almost elcusively whites and asians.

Affirmative action, wonder why that ever got passed? Maybe to provide EQUAL opportunities to groups of people ie African Americans, that hisotrically in America have been excluded from COLLEGE EDUCATIONS and JOBS.

I'll give you one guess who excluded them.

Yet I'm sure you believe affirmative action is actually give black americans a leg up.

Such overt racism, Recon. You're generation is quickly passing on. With it, so are your beliefs. The same beliefs that tore this country down.

Good riddance

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Kraken, I could take you more seriously if you gave the appearance in this thread that you were trying to enlighten, but all you are doing is trying to incite.

recon1
    Yep

You don't acually believe the propaganda that comes out of your mouth do you?

We don't die we multiply. Aren't you white?

This song belongs to you loser.

THE_LOCKSMITH

Black people hold a civil assembly and whites think they're rioting

Black people peacefully protest and they're rioting .
    So peaceful

The Kraken

Propaganda? The only propaganda bring spewed in here is racist propaganda. It was evident from the second post on, but yours was just the icing on the cake.

Think about your comments, in regards to affirmative action, and then you doubt it's legitimacy?

America is better than it has ever been.

If we get 8 years of Bernie, you can thank your lucky stars every time your get another SS check because we all know it will be your sole source of income.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    So peaceful

Now thats a riot

Juuuce Man
    Remember Yo VICTORIES
    Juuuce Man's Avatar Become A Pro!

In Lousiana

He pulled over to help a guy who got his truck stuck in a ditch. Guess the truck also matched the description of an earlier report of a drunk driver.

My question is

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?

You all say All lives matter, so where's the outrage here? Did the troppers life not matter?

no reason to get angry over things you can't control. The emotions you have are 100% your choice.

The Kraken

Interesting. Is this a one way street?

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Wow kill a cop just because dont want a DUI? Better to get arrested, get bailed out then pay fine in court, not worth killing over, now going to do a long sentence.
    Critical thinking was evidently not the drunk driver's strong suite.

recon1
    Yep

Krack, I's be's a good boy so long as i gets to keeps my social sumcurity check and gets to keeps my's EBT card. I needs that EBT. You thank if i votes fo that white boy colonel sanders he's lets me keeps the EBT to?

The Kraken

I only hope when your time comes in the voting booth, that you vote for the candidate that will help you the most.

Quit voting for guys that don't share even an iota of the same interest as you.

Juuuce Man
    Remember Yo VICTORIES
    Juuuce Man's Avatar Become A Pro!

I only hope when your time comes in the voting booth, that you vote for the candidate that will help you the most.

Quit voting for guys that don't share even an iota of the same interest as you.
    Do you live in Seattle? Will be going there for business soon. Any recommendations for best Seafood and best sports bars?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    Critical thinking was evidently not the drunk driver's strong suite.
    Article also said a man was found dead at where they think the suspect lived, maybe he thought he thought he was going down for that.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Juuuce Man View Post
    Do you live in Seattle? Will be going there for business soon. Any recommendations for best Seafood and best sports bars?
    King Street bar and grill is nice, good food for a bar, especially on game day.

Place Pigalle is in Pikes Place, really good seafood.

The Pink Door is across the street from Pikes Place, in Post Alley. No signage, just a single pink door entrance.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Here is another man that just had a shoot-out with cops a few days ago in Troy, New York.

The only outrage came from the community who was told that they had to take down their make-shift memorial that they set up in the middle of the sidewalk. Which was the only reason that I had even heard about this story.

So this black man was beating his girlfriend in the middle of the street. Cops showed up on the scene to try and arrest him. Black man ran and tried to carjack a passing car. Police attempted to stop the carjack. So the black man turned around and shot at the cops (hitting them). Officers returned fire and killed the scumbag.

The black mans family and friends set up this bull-crap memorial right in a main intersection in Troy. The police and the average citizen do not want to see this memorial for this scumbag. So it was removed. Black mans family and friends are upset and have been throwing rocks at passing cop cars.

Troy police are cracking down.

Black man had long history of arrests. His picture looked like a true thug!

Police did the right thing by taking down the memorial. Why do we need to see all that sHit for a black thug who tried to kill cops???

The Kraken

I guess if his picture looked like a true thug, then he was guilty of being a thug.

Damn those looks.

Wonder when we can start prosecuting fat people for being fat, simply because they look fat

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Obv police are not liked for excessive ball busting

THE_LOCKSMITH

My question is

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?

Today in Houston

The Kraken

In Lousiana

My question is

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?

I guess there's just not as much hate and propaganda to spread when it's white on whit
    e
    Bump for DumbassHQ

krakken is shawp

12 Last